Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,035 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu (10466 Views)

Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector / CBN, Banks, And NPA To Resolve Export Bottlenecks In 90 Days / 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by atobs4real(m): 10:15am On Sep 06, 2023
DMerciful:
Go Sidon for gutter Thuvb. Today is technically your last day!
Be dreaming
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by MT: 10:17am On Sep 06, 2023
koiki4bat:
G20 is starting on the 9th you ran there on the 5th even though Nigeria is not a member cheesy after 100 days in power nothing to show for. Subsidy gone, economy grounded, naira crushed, graduates don run finish, tried to push Nigeria to war with its brothers in Niger all on 100 days. Olodo rabata baba atole! cheesy

If you take a step back, you will realize that you are the olodo here.

For every action, there must an equal and opposite reaction. All you mentioned are consequences to certain actions.

So, always reason before you type.
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by Winning123: 10:28am On Sep 06, 2023
Don't mind all these Igbo boys. They think they can create tension in the polity. Other nationalities don't take them seriously.

MT:

If you take a step back, you will realize that you are the olodo here.

For every action, there must an equal and opposite reaction. All you mentioned are consequences to certain actions.

So, always reason before you type.
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by COMPAQ(m): 10:57am On Sep 06, 2023
Nwodosis:
Talk is cheap!

No mind them! Do the needful Mr President and you wont need all these sound bites every time
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by Bizibi(m): 11:03am On Sep 06, 2023
Acekidc4:
We will break both Bottlenecks and Haters Necks!!
it seems you have taken over from the sycophants in buhari administration.it is your turn....
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by kiddkash(m): 11:11am On Sep 06, 2023
Olachase:
This man no even bother about what's going on in court, definitely Obi no get case, he will be thrown out of the window and Obidenz will only cry blood grin grin
Obi Obi Obi Obi. Atiku no dey?
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by just2endowed: 11:17am On Sep 06, 2023
peekspot:

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-to-indian-billionaire-ill-break-all-bottlenecks-investors-will-make-profit-in-nigeria/amp

Well he spoke well to start with. Unlike Buhari that went to demarket Nigeria and told the whole world that Nigerian youth are lazy.
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by Musauzor(m): 11:35am On Sep 06, 2023
Has anyone noticed that since he was sworn in,the Ebola has not directly made a speech extempo. All speeches credited to him were all made or written by his media propagandists who attributed such to him. Tinubu is ebola indeed
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 06, 2023
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by adebwalex(m): 11:53am On Sep 06, 2023
Berrityga:
The only thing that you will break is your back when you hear todays outcome in court.

I will come back for you if his back will break today
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by Lanretoye(m): 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2023
Treasure17:

Ode. Keep watching alai nise. Wase se so that you can feed your hopeless parents.
I see na nairaland employ you as a mod na why u dey here 24hrs.mumu boy...I have been working before you were born and I'm far better than your papa as a business owner.you ever wished your parents were as independent even at old age as mine,they played their youthfulness that's why you have to feed them from your crumbs.such fate await you cos your old age will be as baseless and useless as your petition is going.
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by Papayaayasager(m): 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
Even Buhari said more than that.
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by Cromagnon: 2:29pm On Sep 06, 2023
koiki4bat:
G20 is starting on the 9th you ran there on the 5th even though Nigeria is not a member cheesy after 100 days in power nothing to show for

Plenty to show

. Subsidy gone

good riddance

., economy grounded,

no, you the lazy grounded. Economy just fine

.naira crushed,

reflection of our laziness

.graduates don run finish

graduate that can't solve problems is a useless graduate

., tried to push Nigeria to war with its brothers in Niger all on 100 days. Olodo rabata baba atole! cheesy
Niger coup plotters are not your brothers
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by Cromagnon: 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
Racoon:
An international heroine-drug running baron with a $460, 000 forfeiture whose entire life have been all about criminality is telling people to come invest in a country he apportioned well known crooked and corrupt fellas as minister?
chai e pain am
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by Cromagnon: 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
ManishSmith:
Story.... A senile that’s suppose to be in a comfortable adult home under the custody of a caregiver wants to break bottle neck😂
Copium
Pele better luck 2055 cos you will not learn by 2037
E sure die
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by Cromagnon: 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
Xscape1993:
Always talking childishly. Real leaders show real actions not cheap and childish talks.
Describe real action?
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by mukthar2000(m): 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
JAGABAN break the bottleneck let the work starte jareee.
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by Cromagnon: 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2023
Alchemy528:
Enjoy alone
He can't
It will reach everybody
He is not pitobi or atiku
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by Johel(m): 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by maysjohnston: 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
Well, I won't oppose this because I'm praying for the good of my country. May it come to pass on Jesus name..
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by orazx: 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
Can some tell this man that Investors are leaving the country already
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by dickofglory: 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
His victory has been affirmed .. what do you have to say ozuo ?
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by Bfly: 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
Nigeria economy cannot be at the mercy of foreign investors Mr. President. Nigerians in lagos today are mere labourers.

They cannot continue to take profit Nigerians should take. Only Nigerians can truly build Nigeria. Urbanisation is not enough to define the people's prosperity. Let's have a rethink and build Nigerians for Nigeria. Education is dying.

All government do this day is take tax
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by Emdebby2: 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2023
Each day comes with one promise or the other.
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by wiseworld: 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2023
Investor my as.....s ,when you force them to pay tax and Embezzle the ## at the end.
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by Touchforfree(m): 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
Whose back is broken today finally ?.
Berrityga:
The only thing that you will break is your back when you hear todays outcome in court.
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:09am On Sep 07, 2023
THIS IS AN EDUCATED AND TALENTED MAN AT WORK. HE KNOWS WHAT TO SAY AND DO,NOT THE DUMB BUHA THAT IS A DISASTER angry
I PRAY GOD GUIDE PTINUBU
AND SHIELD HIM FROM SABOTUERS IFSHA. sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Proposes 7-year Single Term / Governor Sanwo-Olu Approves Bonus For LAWMA Sweepers / Sa’id Alkali: Lagos Red Line Rail Will Boost Nigeria's Economy

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.