Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election (53345 Views)

Pdp’s Natasha Akpoti Wins Kogi Central Senatorial Election / Lagos Socialite & Ex Kogi Senatorial Aspirant Azeez Igbira Is Dead. / Adeyemi, Melaye Clash Over Kogi Senatorial Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Badassniggga(m): 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2023
PaulOtl:
Former governor Uduaghan doesn't have shame sha.

And this woman , I used to go to her crib at Asokoro, back when she was still doing her political hustling in abuja. No husband, controversies back then, hobnobbing with the high political figures in Abj and beyond.

Now she gets the senatorial seat. Hobnobbing and secret paying of dues does pay off in the world of Nigerian politics.
I can never be a fanatic. Some people here will do anything for the crumbs that these people throw at them. I'd rather suffer than be a blind supporter.
And what's the relevance of this tales by moonlight to the subject of discussion? And who told you it is former Governor Uduaghan that married her? Continue to dey shalaye, you go explain taya..
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
Badassniggga:
And what's the relevance of this tales by moonlight to the subject of discussion? And who told you it is former Governor Uduaghan that married her? Continue to dey shalaye, you go explain taya..
stale..go speak your rubbish and mumbojumbo to those who vibe with that.

I say what I wanna say. You don't like it? You read and bang your head against the wall, or scroll down in silent pains. But I won't change what I've said. If you like, copy those words and use them back against me. Ain't gonna change nothing. wink
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
angry
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
Badassniggga:
Whatever! Already deleted that part about Uduaghan. Cuz I read it wasn't him. Even before you quoted my comment.

Like I said, doesn't change nothing. My point has been made.
Politicians do not give a hoot about all of you diehard supporters. But y'all will still dance around them like your lives depends on it.
Spits*
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by press9jatv: 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
Tribunal has declared Natasha Akpoti of PDP as winner of Kogi Central Senatorial District Election.
Total Score according to Tribunal:
APC: 51,291
PDP: 54,354

APC/Ohere to pay 500k fine to Natasha

Congratulations to the dogged fighter and great philanthropist, Barrister Natasha Akpoti. To God be the Glory for today’s victories. By the Special Grace of Almighty God, Barrister Natasha Akpoti will win massively in the Court of Appeal too. The voice of God is the voice of the people. To God be the Glory for the victories in today’s ruling.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Ochies: 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
Kogi is now systematically,a PDP state
Congratulations to governor Dino in advance
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by jy2kbeyond(m): 8:32am On Sep 07, 2023
Kogi4Real:
This news really make my day. Last last I didn't wasted my vote from Lagos to Kogi State for her Victory. She is really an Amazon.

Can you quote some of her achievements as a rep?
Re: Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election by Badassniggga(m): 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2023
jy2kbeyond:

Can you quote some of her achievements as a rep?
She was never a rep. In fact, she hasn't held any political post prior till when tribunal ruled in her favor yesterday. So make your research well before you start asking questions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Poses With His Son, Nigerians React / Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot / Hoodlums Fired Gunshots At Igboho’s House Before Setting It On Fire – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.