Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,166 members, 7,845,832 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal (37229 Views)

Obi: Failure To Electronically Transmit Results Nullifies Presidential Election / INEC Must Transmit Governorship Election Results Electronically - Court / BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal by ufotunang: 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2023
Tinubu dollars working... that is nigeria for you
Re: INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal by Ofunaofu: 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
Rebelutionary:

Interestingly you just said what I said and what has been replete on this platform. INEC has powers to make and unmake guidelines as long as it doesn't contradict it's laws! So one more time keep your emotions in check!

Did INEC unmake the guidelines
Re: INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal by Okwyjesus(m): 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
inoki247:
Lol...

We keep telling people this election is gone is better you guys come together that will make any rigging be hard buh no una say una go run am alone..

Jus go prepare for 2027...

If you loose at the collation center forget it.

Thats my take.

Labour should go home and prepare better for 2027
Re: INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal by Rebelutionary: 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Did INEC unmake the guidelines
Are they statute bound by the guidelines? Did it contradict it's laws as amended?
Re: INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal by StarGra: 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2023
Why invest billions into BVAS...Indi ara...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal by inoki247: 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
Okwyjesus:

If you loose at the collation center forget it.

Thats my take.

Labour should go home and prepare better for 2027

Labor can't do it alone they need to come together before they can win APC....

They alll had the presidential results which they got from dere Party agent they know the winner already that's why they didn't tender the Results to tribunal and show them the Figure....

They're just going back and forth if 2027 comes again and they all use greediness to contest together with PDP and NNPP this what they will get again...

1 Like

Re: INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal by chuksboby12(m): 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
Na mumu go vote again in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal by BENEAMATA: 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
Laggafin:
It is finally finished.. Nigeria has been sold to dogs
so why are the beneficiaries still wailing ? Abi dogs no be (O)bingos again ?
Re: INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal by complexstuffs(m): 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
It was INEC that put themselves under pressure in the first place.

Why say everything will be transmitted electronically, and do the exact opposite. Shouldn't their rule and regulations bind them?

Make it make sense.

INEC planned to transmit electronically but OBIDIENTS had placed hackers online to jack and change the results to favour Obi. That was why one changed that decision at the last minute
Re: INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal by Gentlelox: 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
tonicyril:
What is ur price sir, let trash it here so that I don't waste ur time and space
I nor dey do am... Bt I av someone... Nonetheless I will contact him and revert...
Re: INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal by oyoofong(m): 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
I knew it was going to be a flop for them-LP. Obi is a spoiler. He was the one that enabled Asiwaju to win that election .Not surprise the way he is being flog at the tribunal,
Re: INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal by LegallyBlunt: 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2023
Rebelutionary:

Guidelines don't supercede the law! So whatever they say can be changed and still be legal since the law gives them that leg room.
what's the law?
Re: INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal by LegallyBlunt: 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2023
Cromagnon:
so if there is no network or the machine spoil we cancel that polling unit?
Yes!
Re: INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal by kosiebe(m): 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
cjudy:
smiley

Enemies of Nigeria are below
When hand don meet you now, you go begin dey shout.
Nor go control your mouth. Begin dey yah rubbish
Re: INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal by stagger: 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
A country beyond redemption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal by judedwriter(m): 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2023
oyoofong:
I knew it was going to be a flop for them-LP. Obi is a spoiler. He was the one that enabled Asiwaju to win that election .Not surprise the way he is being flog at the tribunal,

If only he had humbled himself to be vice president to Atiku....
Re: INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal by DMerciful(m): 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
Do you know what it means to say electronic transmission is not in the electoral act? You're happy for retrogression?
Sharpsharp00123:
Chinedu calm down

But we told u now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2023
MartinsD12:

Nothing good will come out of Nigeria court, you think Niger republic and Gabon military coup plotters are stupid when they over throw their government, they have enough courts in that country but here in Africa forget it, it doesn't work .
u can migrate to Niger or Gabon stop disturbing our peace
Re: INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal by Image123(m): 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
tesppidd:
What's wrong with this clown?

Go to school, Go to school, Go to school..

So one has to go to school to under the workings of BVAS and IREV?

What sort of idiotic logic is this one? If we check well now, this fucker just got one OND in one polytechnic in Akure, and he's telling people "go to school, go to school" grin

Simple process of using BVAS to capture voters and upload on IREV for real time viewing,, as simple as it it, a Nigerian INEC couldn't pull that off and you're hear vomiting thrash....

Eleven forget real time sef, till today some results are still not on IREV, and you're so shameless defending these embarrassing technicalities in the 21st century.

Tufiawka.

An ordinary national diploma from Akure or any part of Nigeria is valid and enough education. It's actually higher than the GCE results that Obi could confidently submit to run for office of president as alleged.
The BVAS worked fine, there was no problem with it, we corrected Obi lamba on that on national television recently. Please update your software. iREV is simply INEC's result viewing portal, for viewing results online. The physical results are/were available on the EC8 forms. Perhaps you didn't have enough party agents on ground or your agents refused to submit the report to you since they were not well paid.
Re: INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal by bentenny(m): 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
LegallyBlunt:

Why say everything will be transmitted electronically, and do the exact opposite. Shouldn't their rule and regulations bind them?

Make it make sense.
They didn't just say it,it was contained in the rules and guidelines that results will be electronically transmitted from the PU....
Hearing the justice say otherwise or that there is no such thing as electronic transmission in the inec rules and guidelines is preposterous!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal by casppyjay: 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
tonicyril:

Aahhh

This is the reason I wasted almost 10k yesterday trying to generate a dollar virtual card..

But I tot everybody is using it embarassed embarassed embarassed
sorry paddy we live to learn ..maybe if u asked yesterday prior u could av saved that 10k but let’s call it owo ogbon..sense money ..

Re: INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal by tonicyril: 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2023
casppyjay:
sorry paddy we live to learn ..maybe if u asked yesterday prior u could av saved that 10k but let’s call it owo ogbon..sense money ..

I kuku asked and I was told I could use it grin

But someone said I should try to use a vpn
Re: INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal by davillian(m): 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
nairalanda1:
So why did we waste money on IREV and BVAS then?
To have more option to rig the election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal by Sharpsharp00123: 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2023
DMerciful:
Do you know what it means to say electronic transmission is not in the electoral act? You're happy for retrogression?
u go explain tire

No evidence
Re: INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal by Mccullum: 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2023
Victory for Jagaban...
Re: INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal by damoobaba: 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
inoki247:
Lol...

We keep telling people this election is gone is better you guys come together that will make any rigging be hard buh no una say una go run am alone..

Jus go prepare for 2027...

You sef. Tell them to prepare for 3027, that time is more realistic for Elupee.
Re: INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal by tesppidd: 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2023
Image123:

An ordinary national diploma from Akure or any part of Nigeria is valid and enough education. It's actually higher than the GCE results that Obi could confidently submit to run for office of president as alleged.
The BVAS worked fine, there was no problem with it, we corrected Obi lamba on that on national television recently. Please update your software. iREV is simply INEC's result viewing portal, for viewing results online. The physical results are/were available on the EC8 forms. Perhaps you didn't have enough party agents on ground or your agents refused to submit the report to you since they were not well paid.
Lol

It is ordinary OND from Akure that is making you insult and look down on people, telling them "go to school"

grin

GTFOH,,,

Can't argue with meatheads like you.
Re: INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal by Inosky: 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
There was a country. R.I.P.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal by Professor443(m): 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
nairalanda1:

My brother forget about this country
Re: INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal by yemi1504: 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2023
XY23:

So, back to 1999. Lol. Who will queue up in the sun again?

Abi o! 2023 will be the first and last time I will be voting since the winners are selected anyways!
Re: INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal by yemi1504: 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2023
LegallyBlunt:

Make it make sense.

Abi
Re: INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal by yemi1504: 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2023
nairalanda1:

Very good question to ask!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photos From Alex Badeh's Burial In Abuja Today / SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi / Protest as DSS fails to release Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.