Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,730 members, 7,840,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

APC Members Gather At Lagos Secretariat To Watch Election Tribunal (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members Gather At Lagos Secretariat To Watch Election Tribunal (Video) (21637 Views)

Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) / Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting / Adamu Arrives APC National Secretariat To Assume Office As Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Members Gather At Lagos Secretariat To Watch Election Tribunal (Video) by yemi1504: 11:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
TOMMYS:

You are correct.
It beats my imagination. Nigerians are not Educated.

Or tribalism and religious sentiments will ever let them?

1 Like

Re: APC Members Gather At Lagos Secretariat To Watch Election Tribunal (Video) by komzy589(m): 12:40am On Sep 07, 2023
SmartPolician:
So, normal people still support APC after Buhari finished this country. shocked

Nigerians don't deserve pity; we deserve the kind of leaders we get cheesy
I’m surprised that alot of people don’t know that APC has loyal supporters. This was why I was begging for a united opposition but Obi say him must be President. Kwonkwosor say he is a big man. Una eye don clear.
Re: APC Members Gather At Lagos Secretariat To Watch Election Tribunal (Video) by Ilekokonit: 2:23am On Sep 07, 2023
Going by the hungry look on their faces you will know that they were paid to attend. Let them continue selling their children's future for a few thousand Naira.

Awon alainironu onijekuje.
Re: APC Members Gather At Lagos Secretariat To Watch Election Tribunal (Video) by Cromagnon: 2:43am On Sep 07, 2023
ReligiousCritic:

Member of the All Progressive Congress (APC) have gathered at the Lagos state secretariat of the party, Acme to watch the presidential election tribunal.

They were seen in their numbers seated and watching the court proceedings live.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw4RueYiy9M
Fahdiga Bluntguy SmartPolician Boomkalakuta Fortruth
Dennixe001 KanwuliaExtra Nwodosis LAXconfidential SmartPolician Massiveglory Fighter2029 Ofunaofu 40Bullets MasterJayJay Gangster1ms OKOATA FatimaAbubakar
ganisucks Fut9ure Gorcote aariwa athaboi alsudan EnemyofGod2 taylor89 hammer Odin13 Samirana360
Asgard13 SenatePresdo Massiveglory Brendaniel Tntsi
Eriokanmi Racoon APCnaPDP illuminutty Derrickfoster1
ecnerwala Strafudeen Young03 Fahdiga Peritome
NaijaSumigan Jostoman NobleSeed Naira20 Spicycat
Darkandhandsom sirchim Illuminatiship Malory mytime24
Ofunaofu Bluntguy christejames =Penguin2 Feintline
Tntsi Mitchy49 Penguin2 Advancedpenis zombieHUNTER
Wodu89 Flick490 Feintline oonyeoma50 Gangster1ms
ronalmagic10 shortgun Mrfixitt marlow1962 Delta Oil
Jostoman EyeCumInPiece Absuchat Bigkoko Faber
apache4 over dead body franchasofficia slawomir
derecho OBIDIENTNAIJA FOOTSOLDIER2 ideynl1 christejames
Unperturbedpota DMerciful Treasure17 Berrityga

How markeeeeeeeeyyyt?
Re: APC Members Gather At Lagos Secretariat To Watch Election Tribunal (Video) by akpumping7720(m): 9:46am On Sep 07, 2023
Papayaayasager:
[/b]

It's not about intelligent or economy wise, Lagos is a metropolitan state, densely populated and has a lot of advantages which another must states don't have,
Even an imbecilic can govern Lagos and still do well.
So larger population determines development? Even without proper management? How much is Lagos receiving as allocation compared to some states in Nigeria? Baba dey play.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Gather At Lagos Secretariat To Watch Election Tribunal (Video) by Papayaayasager(m): 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2023
akpumping7720:

So larger population determines development? Even without proper management? How much is Lagos receiving as allocation compared to some states in Nigeria? Baba dey play.

No be you mention IGR? Population determine it not allocation,
More poeple more businesses more infrastructure, more development and more IGR,
Abi na olodo rabata I they chat with? Omo am out of here, wallow in your ignorance.
Re: APC Members Gather At Lagos Secretariat To Watch Election Tribunal (Video) by Chetas81(m): 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2023
yarimo:
That is where Obidients are getting it wrong
Kindly tell us where you get your own right
Re: APC Members Gather At Lagos Secretariat To Watch Election Tribunal (Video) by akpumping7720(m): 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
Papayaayasager:

No be you mention IGR? Population determine it not allocation,
More poeple more businesses more infrastructure, more development and more IGR,
Abi na olodo rabata I they chat with? Omo am out of here, wallow in your ignorance.
So they taught you in school that only large population determines high IGR? So it means India's IGR suppose dwarf US IGR. Once again dey play.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Gather At Lagos Secretariat To Watch Election Tribunal (Video) by Papayaayasager(m): 10:57pm On Sep 07, 2023
akpumping7720:

So they taught you in school that only large population determines high IGR? So it means India's IGR suppose dwarf US IGR. Once again dey play.

We are talking of states not country, do you have deviating as a middle name?
Re: APC Members Gather At Lagos Secretariat To Watch Election Tribunal (Video) by akpumping7720(m): 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2023
Papayaayasager:

We are talking of states not country, do you have deviating as a middle name?
Uttar Pradesh is the largest state in India with a population of more than 200 million people, While California has a population of close to 40 million people which makes it the most populous state in US. California is generating close to 300 billion US dollars annually while Uttar Pradesh a state cannot even generate upto 100 billion US dollars despite their huge population. So once again, Baba dey play.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Gather At Lagos Secretariat To Watch Election Tribunal (Video) by Papayaayasager(m): 1:59am On Sep 08, 2023
akpumping7720:

Uttar Pradesh is the largest state in India with a population of more than 200 million people, While California has a population of close to 40 million people which makes it the most populous state in US. California is generating close to 300 billion US dollars annually while Uttar Pradesh a state cannot even generate upto 100 billion US dollars despite their huge population. So once again, Baba dey play.

Let me remind you once again that we are talking of Nigerian states not foreign countries,

Make your comparison with the Nigerian states, population and IGR not some garlic and sugar junk food eaters...

I can see you deviate alot which is a bad sign for early stage of dementia, you need to visit a Geriatric psychiatrist ASAP.
Re: APC Members Gather At Lagos Secretariat To Watch Election Tribunal (Video) by akpumping7720(m): 7:40am On Sep 08, 2023
Papayaayasager:

Let me remind you once again that we are talking of Nigerian states not foreign countries,

Make your comparison with the Nigerian states, population and IGR not some garlic and sugar junk food eaters...

I can see you deviate alot which is a bad sign for early stage of dementia, I need to visit a Geriatric psychiatrist ASAP.
Fixed. You later ended with abuse. Well it's typical of Obidence supporters. Cos this is a faceless forum you chose to end your comment in such way. It shows the kind of upbringing you have. Well I can understand your frustration.
Re: APC Members Gather At Lagos Secretariat To Watch Election Tribunal (Video) by Papayaayasager(m): 8:39am On Sep 08, 2023
akpumping7720:

Fixed. You later ended with abuse. Well it's typical of Obidence supporters. Cos this is a faceless forum you chose to end your comment in such way. It shows the kind of upbringing you have. Well I can understand your frustration.

Papayaayasager:

I can see you deviate alot which is a bad sign for early stage of dementia, you need to visit a Geriatric psychiatrist ASAP.

So, you can't differentiate between an advice from abuse right?

Well am not surprised, deviating as usual and that is the dementia kicking in,

Kindly take my advice and visit the above doctor...ok that is the least I can do for a friend, bye.
Re: APC Members Gather At Lagos Secretariat To Watch Election Tribunal (Video) by akpumping7720(m): 10:59am On Sep 08, 2023
Papayaayasager:

So, you can't differentiate between an advice from abuse right?

Well am not surprised, deviating as usual and that is the dementia kicking in,

Kindly take my advice and visit the above doctor...ok that is the least I can do for a friend, bye.
I'm not surprised with your comments bro. It's in your people's gene.
Re: APC Members Gather At Lagos Secretariat To Watch Election Tribunal (Video) by 7lives: 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2023
iammo:
cool

Organized cool headed people

+100000000 likes.
They just don't get how we roll here.
Ariwo ko ni music.
If you see the way they were making noise everywhere, imagine saying " Yoruba people head no correct", all manner of rubbish, right inside BRT.
See I'm so happy they got served, rowdy barbarians.
Obi haven't win, they're already misbehaving, if he eventually win, what would have happened?.
God bless the deep thinking Omoluabis and those promise keeping northerners.
With the " small sample wey dem collect from Lagos", won o ni ro aso buruku be, se Oro mo.
Some of them were already selling their house and running away.
The agenda failed, and they will fail again and again.
A kii so eran mo eran, ki ikan kan ikan pa.
Ishekiri, Uhrobo, Tapa, Igala, Kanuri and all sub Yoruba groups, can come to mess up in Yorubaland, I will over look it, " eran oba lo fi oko oba je ", we are related.
But Igbos, we are not even related and awojumo won ti po ju.
This is the mind set, that every Yoruba must have, some people will not abandon their homeland, and become nuisance in my homeland.
" Oko kii je ti baba t'omo, ko ma ni aala.
Bayi ni ma se nkan mi, ko yi pada.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Members Gather At Lagos Secretariat To Watch Election Tribunal (Video) by Papayaayasager(m): 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
akpumping7720:

Baba no dey let all these politicians dey bobo you. All of them naaaa the same thing their differences is tiny. Will he use his own money to cushion the effects? If he is intelligent economic wise I believe Anambra ought to have been competing with Lagos in terms of IGR and infrastructures.[/quote]

[quote author=akpumping7720 post=125649554]

akpumping7720:

akpumping7720:

akpumping7720:

I'm not surprised with your comments bro. It's in your people's gene.

Sir, looking at all your post above, I put it to you that you have failed to make a tangible comparison using Nigerian states as a case study to convince me otherwise that polulation is not the key factor of increase in IGR, infrastructure and development in Nigeria states,

And me in my own hand, after an extensive canvassing with you, drilling you with some potent questions and giving you valid reasons and clarifications,

I have successfully proved to you that it's not by intelligent nor by economic wise that one can govern a state in Nigeria and generate huge IGR, infrastructure and development in a state,

It's all comes down to more population that will lead to more businesses, more investment and more infrastructure,

So, tell me who dey play now?
Re: APC Members Gather At Lagos Secretariat To Watch Election Tribunal (Video) by 7lives: 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2023
Latakia:
You cannot call Nigeria zoo and expect the same Nigeria to favor you. It's not possible. We will only wish you what you wish Nigeria.

Finito.
Re: APC Members Gather At Lagos Secretariat To Watch Election Tribunal (Video) by 7lives: 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2023
gabbytabby:
They rigged lagos and still only won by 10k but the way they keep going on one would think 99% of Lagos vote went to them abeggi.

Their maths is whacked.
SWOT analysis whacked.
Their deficit came from up North.
The energy they wasted on rigging in Lagos, should have been spent on grabbing 25% in those core Muslim states, in the North.
They think election is making noise on SM and lining up to vote.
The 2023 election is about strategies, planning and execution.
Only a numbskull will be shocked by the outcome.
Re: APC Members Gather At Lagos Secretariat To Watch Election Tribunal (Video) by 7lives: 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
akpumping7720:

How much was Lagos making before Tinubu?.
Did you now see why Dangote employed+ 11,000 Indians, put " these " in a managerial position and watch your business crumble.
Anytime I see them posting rubbish like this, this first thing that crossed my mind is " and someone paid for this? ", probably a university graduate.
Analytical capacity zero.
Emotional intelligence whacked.
Chai.
Re: APC Members Gather At Lagos Secretariat To Watch Election Tribunal (Video) by ikorodureporta: 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2023
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD / Prison Warder Attacks The Nation, AIT Reporters (photos) / Ambode, Ajimobi, Fayose And Amosun At South West Economic Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.