Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,168 members, 7,845,838 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu (33727 Views)

Tribunal Affirms Gov Uzodinma As Duly Elected, Dismisses LP/Achonu's Petition / Enugu: Supreme Court Re-affirms Gov Mbah (PDP), Dismisses LP/Edeoga's Petition / Court Of Appeal Dismisses LP, Rhodes-Vivour’s Case Against Governor Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by alobright17(m): 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Wetin my business with Obi? I just want this country to do the right thing, almost all the sectors are corrupt.
if to say the judgment went obi way you won't make the earlier comment .you only made the comment because you believe the judgment wasn't OK.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
The seriousness with which Obidients advanced this 25% issue clearly defines how daft it is to be an obidient.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by Pacesetter123(m): 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2023
So "and" doesn't mean anything in English?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dem try to say that
Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by alobright17(m): 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2023
9jabox:
Doesn’t the language of the judges at the PEPC show something?

They use such strong languages to dismiss petitions so much so that some of us now think they are actually defending the respondents instead.

From all I’ve seen so far, there’s an agenda that’s being pushed by these judges and soon it shall be clear.

You want them to plead to you so that same you will turn and say why are they sounding like they're pleading. Abeg shift you no get talk .

1 Like

Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by Etimemy: 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2023
Acekidc4:
Finally their Cups of Tears have full and will officially start Overflowing!!

Like i always say and have been saying that Pitoobi and his gang of Miscreants are just wasting their Precious Time on top Wetin big pass them!!

What matters at this point is your celebration but crying when get home.
Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by alobright17(m): 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
Formation10:
Waiting big pass everyone in the useless country na e we done they see,this na just rehearsal the country they,shabi strike done they take place
I believe your family and friends are all in the same useless country. Onye Ala
Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by MyAmericandream(f): 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
alobright17:
if to say the judgment went obi way you won't make the earlier comment .you only made the comment because you believe the judgment wasn't OK.

Na all of Una sabi for that country as Una like make Una do...
Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by Globad(f): 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
Acekidc4:
Obidients and Ipob Miscreants ti Lu le pi.

I said it times without number that Tribunal will Trash all this their Watery Cases and Lawsuits

We warned them but they refused to listen

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by benqo01(m): 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2023
Latakia:
Obi is a fool, religion and tribal bigot, an IPOB terrorist and a failure. God bless patriotic Nigerians that rejected him and his IPOB terrorists that suddenly developed love for Nigeria after calling the country zoo.

YOUR FOOLISHNESS IS TOP NOTCH,I HOPE U ARE BUYINF FUEL FOR 100 NAIRA

A BAG OF RICE FOR 5K

DONT BE FOOLISH!!!!

1 Like

Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by geokay777(m): 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2023
grin
ecolime:
If 25% votes in Abuja is that weighty, then there is no point wasting Billions to conduct elections across the country.

INEC go just conduct elections in Abuja and let the votes of those special humans living there decide the fate of we the lesser humans in other states 🙄

1 Like

Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by XAUBulls: 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
ecolime:
If 25% votes in Abuja is that weighty, then there is no point wasting Billions to conduct elections across the country.

INEC go just conduct elections in Abuja and let the votes of those special humans living there decide the fate of we the lesser humans in other states 🙄
Indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by alobright17(m): 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Na all of Una sabi for that country as Una like make Una do...
stop claiming abroad highest you're in Europe ,Asian or America not in heaven and they also have their own issues. So stop forming .

If you believe that nothing concern you why commenting ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by Zikson: 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2023
I thank God say i Nor dey Nigeria I left 20 years ago a lot of my family members have also joined me here. no regret at all. a lawless nation. listening to the judges today shows how deep corruption ate deep into Nigeria's system. Obasanjo started all this nonsense. Most of the judgement today was a charade of madness, this is a clear case of suspended constitution. those of you laughing and hauling insults on each other should also know that when you need justice in all spheres of life, you will not be spare.

2 Likes

Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by Titogbanski: 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2023
One of the best verdict Nigeria has ever witnessed. Abeg BAT increase fuel price jare. Nothing go happen
Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by DaveHarry(m): 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2023
what of atiku case?
Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by asanausana91: 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2023
Acekidc4:

Like i always say and have been saying that Pitoobi and his gang of Miscreants are just wasting their Precious Time on top Wetin big pass them!!
we are moving to supreme court.
Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by Acekidc4(m): 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
asanausana91:
we are moving to supreme court.

Goodluck on that!!

1 Like

Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by Latakia(f): 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
benqo01:

YOUR FOOLISHNESS IS TOP NOTCH,I HOPE U ARE BUYINF FUEL FOR 100 NAIRA

A BAG OF RICE FOR 5K

DONT BE FOOLISH!!!!
yes daddy thank you daddy but Obi is still a fool religion bigot and terrorist. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by ArsenWinner: 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
adioolayi:
It's actually dumb from the onset to think 25% votes of Abuja residents is very important.

What nonsense... really
Imagine!
Obodients believes that even if Tinìnbu wins 36 states and looses Abuja with less than 25%, he shouldnt be sworn in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by Intelcorei7: 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
See how all these "charge and bail" lgbo lawyers deceived this imbecilic Peter Obi into believing in this "25%" nonsense. I learnt "SAN" Keneth Okonkwo has just been rushed and is now in ICU unit of undisclosed hospital.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by FBIBOT(m): 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2023
9jabox:
Doesn’t the language of the judges at the PEPC show something?

They use such strong languages to dismiss petitions so much so that some of us now think they are actually defending the respondents instead.

From all I’ve seen so far, there’s an agenda that’s being pushed by these judges and soon it shall be clear.

LOL the team of lawyers (SAN for that matter) deserve to be publicly flogged and their license withdrawn for presenting such case in the court of law all because of their pocket.... We all said it back then... It doesn't make any common sense rating Abuja Votes over other states combined.

1 Like

Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by Lincton: 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2023
Dbestbrest:
The Obidients lack comprehension. They think law is the same thing as selling motor spare parts! It is a shame that none of the mobs knows the meaning of 36 states AND FCT as it appeared in the constitution. Unfortunately they have attacked millions of people from different tribes in Nigeria which has turned Peter Obi's name to a taboo to the hearings of these Nigerians. They should go and write it down, when it is the turn of Igbo to rule Nigeria, Nigerians will choose a sane, detribalized Igbo man to become their president not a bigot called Peter Obi

The miscreants obidient are so delusional in their arguments.

2 Likes

Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by atanda247: 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
Lol 😂 mad man
RockHard:
Una go explain tire.

Abeg, does anyone know where Obidients are protesting the court judgement, I wan go sell handkerchief.

1 Like

Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by MyAmericandream(f): 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2023
alobright17:
stop claiming abroad highest you're in Europe ,Asian or America not in heaven and they also have their own issues. So stop forming .

If you believe that nothing concern you why commenting ?

I have family and friends for naija so e concern me. If Una like make Una turn the country upside down. Nigeria can never ever meet up with those continents you listed.

I know it's not heaven but the few years I have spent here is far better than the years I spent in Nigeria. After this place na heaven remain. I don't like suffering abeg.
I don't know why you guys despise change so much in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by MyAmericandream(f): 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
Titogbanski:
One of the best verdict Nigeria has ever witnessed. Abeg BAT increase fuel price jare. Nothing go happen

Na the exchange rate be my target. Make e dey increase dey go. grin Nigerians like suffering no be small.
Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by Juniorangel(m): 11:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
Why was there 25,% requirement in the first place, Anyways we now have 37 states, this will still bring up problems in the future.
Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by antobrige: 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
Acekidc4:
Obidients and Ipob Miscreants ti Lu le pi.

I said it times without number that Tribunal will Trash all this their Watery Cases and Lawsuits

Then tell same Judge to let the Ipob go

Am sure the bed , Gen , TV , Light and most of ur accessory ur using that u actually got it from same ipob
Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by godofuck231: 12:41am On Sep 07, 2023
Wainey:
Politics is a game of numbers, what he did was to divide PDP numbers
so em no see 1 vote now the supreme Court has been fingered with cocain and she's in bed with escobar
Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by yussufnld: 12:41am On Sep 07, 2023
Get quality website for your business and free SEO optimization to get leads and customers without having to pay work fee with up to free $1,000 Google Ads credit to advertise your business across hundreds of websites, application, YouTube videos your ideal customers use.

You can also get a blog website with premium themes and plugins with help to get it monetized by Google Adsense so you can be earning dollars.

But the only condition is you pay for domain and hosting and I will show you there are still expert who are not after your money but mutual benefit

Message me on WhatsApp 0.8.1.3.5.9.6.1.1.6.0

Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by Sheriman(m): 1:01am On Sep 07, 2023
Do we still have some daft people who think those Judges will upturned the current government? Una dey ment!

1 Like

Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by Ilekokonit: 2:24am On Sep 07, 2023
MyAmericandream:
I don't know why you guys despise change so much in Nigeria.

Allow them to continue suffering and smiling. Awon alainironu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu by BALLOSKI: 3:07am On Sep 07, 2023
Acekidc4:

They even shout "they don't know who's Obi. He did it in anambra and he's here to do it again. Obi is coming".

This judgement is sound.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kano & The Palace Is Your Home —Emir Of Kano Thanks Peter Obi For His Visit / LP Seeks Postponement Of Elections In Ondo Over Missing Logo / President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.