Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

‘’ My Last Hope Is This Judgment’’ – Woman Laments At PEPT (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘’ My Last Hope Is This Judgment’’ – Woman Laments At PEPT (VIDEO) (620 Views)

Differences Between The Kano Judgment And Peter Obi Membership Case At PEPT / Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT / Governors Yahaya Bello, Mai Buni, Hope Uzodinma, Oyebanji At PEPT Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘’ My Last Hope Is This Judgment’’ – Woman Laments At PEPT (VIDEO) by Triton1996(m): 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
At the ongoing Presidential Election Petition Tribunal (PEPT), A woman was seen expressing the importance of the judgment to her livelihood.

She mentioned that the judgment is her last hope and it will determine if she will be able to pay her children school fees and eat good food.

She noted that failure to get her mandate will lead to her death.

It was however not clear who she is supporting or rooting for in the ongoing judgment.

VIDEO BELOW

https://youtube.com/shorts/gfZgBJSOm_Y?feature=share

1 Share

Re: ‘’ My Last Hope Is This Judgment’’ – Woman Laments At PEPT (VIDEO) by Goalnaldo(m): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2023
Triton1996:

At the ongoing Presidential Election Petition Tribunal (PEPT), A woman was seen expressing the importance of the judgment to her livelihood.

She mentioned that the judgment is her last hope and it will determine if she will be able to pay her children school fees and eat good food.

She noted that failure to get her mandate will lead to her death.

It was however not clear who she is supporting or rooting for in the ongoing judgment.

VIDEO BELOW

https://youtube.com/shorts/gfZgBJSOm_Y?feature=share
of course it's Obi now. How can tinubu supporters be having hope again
Re: ‘’ My Last Hope Is This Judgment’’ – Woman Laments At PEPT (VIDEO) by helinues: 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
She should re go to court and seek judgement about her hopes been dashed.
Re: ‘’ My Last Hope Is This Judgment’’ – Woman Laments At PEPT (VIDEO) by TemplarLandry: 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
grin
Re: ‘’ My Last Hope Is This Judgment’’ – Woman Laments At PEPT (VIDEO) by yarimo(m): 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
And they are the ones claiming millionaires and billionaires . East and boasting online are like 5 and 6

7 Likes

Re: ‘’ My Last Hope Is This Judgment’’ – Woman Laments At PEPT (VIDEO) by OGIBRA(m): 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
Everyone knows the certain candidates supporters with MENTAL ISSUE NAH..LOL
Re: ‘’ My Last Hope Is This Judgment’’ – Woman Laments At PEPT (VIDEO) by ecolime(m): 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
What next after this? She go commit suicide?
Re: ‘’ My Last Hope Is This Judgment’’ – Woman Laments At PEPT (VIDEO) by Ofunaofu: 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
yarimo:
And they are ones claiming millionaires and billionaires . East and boasting online are like 5 and 6

How do you know that she is from the east
Re: ‘’ My Last Hope Is This Judgment’’ – Woman Laments At PEPT (VIDEO) by Mufasa27(m): 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
"Igbo woman laments"

2 Likes

Re: ‘’ My Last Hope Is This Judgment’’ – Woman Laments At PEPT (VIDEO) by Mufasa27(m): 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
yarimo:
And they are ones claiming millionaires and billionaires . East and boasting online are like 5 and 6
Online billionaire wey dey sell puff puff for traffic 😄

1 Like

Re: ‘’ My Last Hope Is This Judgment’’ – Woman Laments At PEPT (VIDEO) by Omoluabi16(m): 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2023
People shouldn't be too dramatic abeg. Peter obi or whoever she's supporting has no magic wand.
Re: ‘’ My Last Hope Is This Judgment’’ – Woman Laments At PEPT (VIDEO) by sadiyamuhammad: 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
Re: ‘’ My Last Hope Is This Judgment’’ – Woman Laments At PEPT (VIDEO) by confusedlady(f): 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
yarimo:

I don't know why obidients are sitting on the Internet lamenting the judgment of the tribunal? By now I thought they would be on the streets in their millions protesting and demonstrating against the judgment.
Twitter/X audio demonstration!
Re: ‘’ My Last Hope Is This Judgment’’ – Woman Laments At PEPT (VIDEO) by ChiefJusticeFuc: 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
Madam, there is stil Biafra to consider.

Mumu
Re: ‘’ My Last Hope Is This Judgment’’ – Woman Laments At PEPT (VIDEO) by 2BabaNairaland: 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2023
Because you think they are Bat/Stard-touts.
confusedlady:

I don't know why obidients are sitting on the Internet lamenting the judgment of the tribunal? By now I thought they would be on the streets in their millions protesting and demonstrating against the judgment.
Twitter/X audio demonstration!
Re: ‘’ My Last Hope Is This Judgment’’ – Woman Laments At PEPT (VIDEO) by confusedlady(f): 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2023
2BabaNairaland:
Because you think they are Bat/Stard-touts.

But they gave the Impression that with all eyes on the judiciary, that the tribunal dare not rule against the audio evidence they presented against President Tinubu's election.

I thought INEC stole all their votes and added them to Tinubu's votes.

Obidients are just a headless nsogbu nsogbu mob.
Empty barrels like their leader.
Re: ‘’ My Last Hope Is This Judgment’’ – Woman Laments At PEPT (VIDEO) by yarimo(m): 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
Mufasa27:

Online billionaire wey dey sell puff puff for traffic 😄
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Prophecy: Massive Deportation Of NIGERIANS And Others Living In America / Nigeria Took $1.95bn World Bank Loans In 3 Months Under Tinubu / APC Supporter: Tinubu Should Sack All His Media Aides For Incompetency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.