Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) (20808 Views)

Supreme Court Declares Bala Mohammed As Duly Elected Governor Of Bauchi State / Benue: Tribunal Affirms Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (APC) As Duly Elected Governor / Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by onlyboyson(m): 10:17am On Sep 07, 2023
Peter obi I surely know u will fail because you stand and show example of free from CORRUPTION, BRIBING and RIGGING.
But God knows the best, you need more human and spiritual FORCE to win this criminal, looting, blood sucking, tribalist and church fenatics cabals
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by PrinceGallant: 10:27am On Sep 07, 2023
turmacs:
This country is doomed.
Your life
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by Flangelo12: 10:28am On Sep 07, 2023
turmacs:
This country is doomed.

Na your papa house dey doomed.
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by Michaelkelvin1(m): 10:33am On Sep 07, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArkjkIzJQTY
asiwaju on your mandate we shall stand
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by penta(m): 10:35am On Sep 07, 2023
Breaking news:

PEPT fined three parties for filing frivolous petitions:

For wasting the time of the court on frivolous election petitions, the following parties have been fined therein in line with the Judicial act 87, sub section 390 of 1968 (as amended)

APM: N13,675,890.00 only.

LP:
47, 910, 431.87 only.

PDP:
23, 391,001.45 only.

The learned judges advised the fines be paid within 48 hours after the judgement is given into the consolidated account of the Appeal court lodged at the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

As the court pleases. 🙏🏼
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by Ombudsman1: 10:41am On Sep 07, 2023
BE IT TINUBU, BE IT OBI, BE IT PUTIN, I CARE LESS.

IF YOU AIN'T ON YOUR GRIND, MAKING MORE MONEY AND JUST ACCEPTING THE FACT THAT NO BODY GIVES A 4UCK ABOUT YOU, NO ONE IS COMING TO SAVE YOU, YOU WILL LIVE YOUR LIFE IN PENURY, BORROWING MONEY AND EATING CRAP, AND YOUR COMING GENERATION WILL CURSE YOU FOR THAT EVEN IN YOUR TIGHT GRAVE.

THING IS, MANY OF YOU IN HERE ARE SO JOBLESS SPENDING ALL DAY TRYING TO MAKE SAD, THE OTHER PERSON WHO DOESN'T APPROVE OF YOUR POLITICAL CANDIDATE. BUT IT SHOULD INTEREST YOU TO KNOW THAT THESE POLITICAL PERSONALITIES ARE MADE ALREADY. THEY DO NOT NEED THE PRESIDENCY TO FEED. AT WORST, THEY MAY EMBEZZLE FUNDS BUT IT IS YOU WHO AIN'T GOT A JOB, NO CAR, NO HOUSE, NO LIFE, NO INVESTMENT AND NO MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIP WASTING YOUR YOUTHFUL ENERGY ON THESE PEOPLE'S MATTER IN HERE.

LOOK AT MANY OF YOUR UNIVERSITY COLLEAGUES ARE OVERSEAS, RAKING IN SERIOUS MONEY, THE ONES IN NIGERIA ARE IN MONEY. BUT YOU CHOSE TO BE A FOOL, SPENDING ALL YOUR TIME BUTTRESSING A POINT THAT WOULDN'T PUT FOOD ON YOUR TABLE.

EVEN IF A LITRE OF FUEL, IS SAY 5000 NAIRA, I'D STILL DRIVE MY V8 AROUND AND WON'T GIVE A 4UCK. THATS HOW MUCH VALUE I HAVE ADDED TO MASELF.

UNA MUST GET SENSE
#PEACE
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by ObidenceNeckpre: 10:47am On Sep 07, 2023
Oponu. Na that una ipob doninated cursed region dey doomed not Nigeria. Eleribu
turmacs:
This country is doomed.
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by Reference(m): 10:47am On Sep 07, 2023
Juat returning to the country after a well deserved sumvac.

Congratulations to the APC for the affirmation.

Haven't read the details of the judgement but on merit it was certain and by the antecedents of the judiciary and clear signals of various government agents and agencies over the past few days it was obvious on who's side the gavel will land.
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by VOTSexchange: 10:48am On Sep 07, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArkjkIzJQTY

You don’t have to put your voice in the video. it’s annoying.

Meanwhile,Tribunal is not pronounced ‘Tree-bunal’ (Incorrect)

It’s pronounced ‘Try-bunal’ {correct}

1 Like

Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by ObidenceNeckpre: 10:51am On Sep 07, 2023
Oponu. Eleribu where did u get that statisticsor information from . Majority of you run away from una ipob ruling cursed land to do boy boy or sell plantain chips. Gala etc in yoruba land road traffics or una girl doing prostitution. Olosho work
be employer of most of us ?? Oloshi ni iyalaya e
Risingblue008:

Yet,they employe most of ur pple in ur own community
Shame no dey catch u?
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by Quebec91(m): 10:54am On Sep 07, 2023
cheesy
turmacs:
This country is doomed.
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by gameova(m): 10:55am On Sep 07, 2023
cry
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by rotadeco27: 10:56am On Sep 07, 2023
It not true Tinubu has so much to offer , many of us didn't vote him because of the lies of him not being mentally capable . Having seen that he is sound mentally, my fear sublimed. No person! I say it again no person can make Nigeria great without passing through this bleeding phase unless we want to continue borrowing and spending our future. It could have being worse with anyone else because if it were AA the insecurities will bite harder and if it were Obi these people would make the nation ungovernable for him and any attempt at clamping them down will be met with civil unrest.
The nation could share billions to states now without depending on foreign aids, salary is being paid without hitches, clamping down on bandits every now and then, he has changed his plans 5 times due to the puplic outcry, I think we are on the right tracks. Some people sacrificed for all those great nations to be where they are today. We should be praying for them and not keep using ethnicity to bring the nation down.
Risingblue008:
This jubilation no call for,
Cos na still una for here go still dey feel the heat, jubilating for the high cost of things in few months to come,
We try to get a new government,but was upturned,that wouldn't stop me from grinding,
I see no significant change in years to come for those that support this.
Tinibu got nothing to offer,
U can't find something white out of coal

2 Likes

Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by Ballo1292(m): 10:59am On Sep 07, 2023
turmacs:
This country is doomed.

From the look of things, you are the one that is doomed.
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by Babaibe: 11:00am On Sep 07, 2023
While Peter Obi is not sellable going by antecedent. I voted and supported Tinubu, but yet we as Nigerians, are waiting for the dividends of the trust we placed in him against all odd. Obi or Atiku will never rule Nigeria, let them contest 100 times. 2027 is around the corner, if things persist this way, Tinubu will be 4 years president, and let him put all his structure in place he will never win any state in Nigeria including the south western state. Obedients if they are sincere should stop playing partisan politics of ethnicity but instead they should scout for competency. They should present a credible candidate and not a propagandist, and pathological liar. Yoruba's will vote Tinubu out themselves, because till date I could only see some harsh policies without any substantial impact to dose the hardship being faced by Nigerians. I congratulate him for winning yesterday, but we are hoping for the new Nigerian.In 100 days , Nigerians have turn beggar, prices of everything including food as skyrocketed and the poverty index has doubled. Yet you are asking for patience but law makers had their salary increased by 70% to support your mediocrity. I supported Tinubu here and got blocked severally, but I want a better Nigeria for voting him as president. If things remains this way, then it is time to think about replacement, 4 years is very close. If Ghadaffi was a Nigerian,we would have endorsed him as our lifetime president because of what he did in Libya before Nato and USA toppled him for selfish reasons. The poor must breathe, and our politicians must wake up, otherwise a very big calamity awaits them and their family.
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:00am On Sep 07, 2023
GetSenseNow:
Do you realise that Tinubu has been working towards this his presidency since after Jonathan's tenure? Sponsoring Buhari's presidency to make the way easier for himself?

Do you realise that Atiku has been contesting for more than 4 times?

Do you realise that, just within months of joining LP, Obi had made the party the most talked-about party in Nigeria, to the extent of scoring almost 7M votes?

Do you realise that if not for rigging, Tinubu would've scored not more than 6M votes? Remove the fraud of rivers state ( which even the most ardent supporter of Tinubu knows Wike rigged massively) and tell me how many votes is left.

You guys are celebrating a "victory" but you've actually shown that your "political maestro" can't win anything without rigging, bribery and manipulations. In a contest of political juggernauts, a relatively new face came and swept the polls.

This is the reason agbadoists will always masturbate on every Obi or LP thread. They will shout and they will abuse but deep within them they know.....Obi strong pass their papa

And LP and PDP didn't rig abi? Sadly, Election in Nigeria is full of rigging. The smartest rigger win the race.
Look at the result of the southeast, can you swear that LP didn't rig in that region?
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:05am On Sep 07, 2023
turmacs:
This country is doomed.

Because your candidate didn't win any? Anywhere in the world, there is no perfect election.......
Even your master USA, their elections are not flawless.
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by phkka1(m): 11:06am On Sep 07, 2023
When you cheat; you laugh but when you are cheated, you cry.
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by lightwind(m): 11:07am On Sep 07, 2023
JoshTim:
Igbos go wail tire

So in your Little empty brain 🧠. Is only the Igbos that dislikes APC party and their president ??

Asin in your empty brain like this 🧠
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by BeigJawnson(m): 11:08am On Sep 07, 2023
neyop85:
We will rest on Nairaland going forward.

Useless Hoobeedients have been dreading this day but the day has finally come. They have gone into hiding, all likes and shares have disappeared. If there's one takeaway from this election issue, it is that Hoobeedients are gullible and they are a multitude of gullible people on social media. No tribe beats the Igbos in social media presence but sadly, elections are not won via social media. All lies and useless allegations have been put to bed.

We look forward to a renewed Nigeria under President Tinubu, a proud Yoruba man. Although Igbos hate Yorubas but we will keep ruling over them!

All these shenanigans will be on and we will all be in it by the special grace of renewed shege from APC and her miscreants... How far about your high cost of living, killing you the living, living in Nigeria been ruled by your renewed hope master? E fe laaaaaaaa.
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by BeigJawnson(m): 11:10am On Sep 07, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
tongue grin cheesy grin cheesy. Oti se oo baba ti se oo,o ti se oo baba ti se oo.Ohun ti o ba wa leru,baba ti se oo......

Winner oooo cheesy,winner.Winner oooo,winner.EMILOKAN U DON WIN OOO grin cheesy kiss.Patapata awon Eni ibi,olote,eluu-p,IPOB ti lule grin cheesy 🕺💃🕺

E fe laaaaaa...
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by JoshTim: 11:11am On Sep 07, 2023
lightwind:

So in your Little empty brain 🧠. Is only the Igbos that dislikes APC party and their president ??

Asin in your empty brain like this 🧠

Let me ask you a question, is ipob synonymous to Igbos? Where did I mention igbos?,...Oh, now you know you don Bleep up.
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by Desusi: 11:11am On Sep 07, 2023
turmacs:
This country is doomed.
Prophet of woes! Spiritual leader of luciferous? May God forgive you..if God say yes,who can say No?
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by BeigJawnson(m): 11:14am On Sep 07, 2023
Obakoolex:
This is the time to be your brothers keeper my people please check on any obidient near you, depression is settling in on them.....
We heard there's no more sniper in the market anyway grin

Mr brother below kindly pray for the missing obidients:
Penguin2
Taylor 8
Prince of Lagos
Curious 345
Etc.....

They've been missing on nairaland since yesterday tribunal gbas gbos 🤣🤣🤣

Nothing is wrong with anybody, stop all these shenanigans... I am fully obidient and never will I carry Nigeria matter for head, becos carrying Nigeria matter for head is like carrying a stubborn elephant for head.

Please I wan ask, you don collect palliative? How much for fuel price for your area?
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:16am On Sep 07, 2023
GeneralPula:
Penguin2 has been missing on nairaland since yesterday..

I’m hoping he’s alright grin

He will bounce back with a new moniker. You know those deaf, dumb and blind folks never disappoint.

The whole Election drama right from day one showed Tinubu will win because he was very prepared.

They rest were chasing after trivialities. Like, Tinubu urinates on himself and other childishness.

The lastest of the trivialities is WHY SHOULD THE TRIBUNAL MAKE THE VERDICT LIVE ON TV BUT THE PROCEEDINGS WASN'T?

GeneralPula how those the bolded prove Obi. undecided

Peter Obi knew he lost. Infact he knows that he cannot win even before he declared to contest. It's a very simple common sense like applied by Prof. Soludo that "PETER OBI CANNOT WIN". The problem was/is with his fanatical blind supporters. I'm 100% sure Peter Obi would have been murdered by his supporters if he had not tried to play along their fanatical quest.

Obi will still go to the supreme Court just to please his fanatics. grin

1 Like

Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by Obakoolex(m): 11:30am On Sep 07, 2023
BeigJawnson:

Nothing is wrong with anybody, stop all these shenanigans... I am fully obidient and never will I carry Nigeria matter for head, becos carrying Nigeria matter for head is like carrying a stubborn elephant for head.

Please I wan ask, you don collect palliative? How much for fuel price for your area?
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Stop using scope to cry Mr obidient
E pain you...talk true grin
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by Slurity(m): 11:42am On Sep 07, 2023
turmacs:
This country is doomed.
What you pray for is what you get in your family alone. Nigeria is blessed in Jesus name. Tinubu is our choice for now.
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by BeigJawnson(m): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2023
Obakoolex:

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Stop using scope to cry Mr obidient
E pain you...talk true grin

Cry ke? Cry becos of politics? Chai... Infact I don't watch any thing news about Nigeria politics since your ancestor had been declared as president... Even the useless tribunal, I never sit down to watch. Wetin wan come me cry? Lol... I can't laugh... Please, tell me when you buy petrol #85 per litre in your area... So I can come and buy... Mumu
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by GetSenseNow: 11:51am On Sep 07, 2023
Sleekfingers:

And LP and PDP didn't rig abi? Sadly, Election in Nigeria is full of rigging. The smartest rigger win the race.
Look at the result of the southeast, can you swear that LP didn't rig in that region?
LP didn't need to rig.
The funny thing is that, in my polling unit, APC was the only party that was trying to induce voters with money.

If INEC had stuck with electronic transmission as they said they would, would we be here making this conversation?

The reason most people came out to vote was because we were expecting the results will be transmitted electronically
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by Menclothing: 11:55am On Sep 07, 2023
What has happened is what has been predicted here from the onset....Divided house of PDP gave this win to APC on a platter of gold. They throw this chance away by their very own selfish reasons. All of them...Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso throw away this chance!

This 3 man pdp share 14m votes and Apc was only 8m

Even Buhari was working for their victory
Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by Menclothing: 11:56am On Sep 07, 2023
Be pro active

Re: Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) by magzey: 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2023
Risingblue008:
This jubilation no call for,
Cos na still una for here go still dey feel the heat, jubilating for the high cost of things in few months to come,
We try to get a new government,but was upturned,that wouldn't stop me from grinding,
I see no significant change in years to come for those that support this.
Tinibu got nothing to offer,
U can't find something white out of coal
Your New government you are trying to get must win at the polls not with your Clueless ambitious heads😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Attack Military Camp In Zazzaga, Niger State. Set Vehicles On Fire / Nyesom Wike Has Pegged The Cost Of Issuance Of A (C-of-O) At N5 Million. / Anambra Kicks As NCAA Suspends Commissioning Of Anambra Int'l Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.