Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Abia Rep Member, Ogah Vows To Challenge Suit Sacking Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Rep Member, Ogah Vows To Challenge Suit Sacking Him (9158 Views)

Why FG Has Not Built A Federal Secretariat In Abia — Rep Onuigbo Reveals / Taraba Govt Reinstates Late Safiya Husband Few Days After Sacking Him / Confusion In Senate Over Onoghen As APC Senators Go To S-Court To Challenge Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Rep Member, Ogah Vows To Challenge Suit Sacking Him by Jackson619007: 9:05am On Sep 07, 2023
H
Re: Abia Rep Member, Ogah Vows To Challenge Suit Sacking Him by abdulimussa: 9:05am On Sep 07, 2023
I remember this guy telling PObi to accept the result that its God's wish. People always taking side when it favours them. Please 🙏 Oga don't appeal its God's wish let's move the country forward.
Re: Abia Rep Member, Ogah Vows To Challenge Suit Sacking Him by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 9:05am On Sep 07, 2023
Okay
Re: Abia Rep Member, Ogah Vows To Challenge Suit Sacking Him by Levels1(m): 9:07am On Sep 07, 2023
Apac:
That woman just use her power to secure the victory because she was the incumbent

From the post, she's not the incumbent but the later
Re: Abia Rep Member, Ogah Vows To Challenge Suit Sacking Him by soullove1881(m): 9:09am On Sep 07, 2023
nazicartel:
He will challenge and win. The woman lost woefully during the last election. But same Ogah was the one frolicking with APC and Tinubu when he won earlier this year under LP

He knows what he was doing, from his body language, he was trying to play a smart one.
Don't mind him

1 Like

Re: Abia Rep Member, Ogah Vows To Challenge Suit Sacking Him by Apac: 9:09am On Sep 07, 2023
Levels1:

From the post, she's not the incumbent but the later
I know incumbent before the election and also she was popular around her constituency she was just a victim of the obedience tsunami

1 Like

Re: Abia Rep Member, Ogah Vows To Challenge Suit Sacking Him by Elitefosa: 9:13am On Sep 07, 2023
itzzkhaliii:
I remember that song grin
Is it funny no is not funny is it funny no is not funny.. . . African Chinaaa

Have a look at my Channel.

Watch the Full Video Here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJX4_RAMCpA?si=q0DFeW30dT0apFQC

Don't forget to #BeMySubscriber.
Thanks

This beautiful manh...

I watched till the end...

Are you based in Kad?
Re: Abia Rep Member, Ogah Vows To Challenge Suit Sacking Him by OAFMods: 9:17am On Sep 07, 2023
Here is what is next as Obidient supporter of Peter Obi see below thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/7831713/obidient-declares-tinubu-must-go
Re: Abia Rep Member, Ogah Vows To Challenge Suit Sacking Him by itzzkhaliii(m): 9:30am On Sep 07, 2023
Elitefosa:

This beautiful manh...

I watched till the end...

Are you based in Kad?

Thanks boss man Yes but I travel currently.
Re: Abia Rep Member, Ogah Vows To Challenge Suit Sacking Him by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:31am On Sep 07, 2023
Ellu pee candidate again
Re: Abia Rep Member, Ogah Vows To Challenge Suit Sacking Him by able20(m): 9:35am On Sep 07, 2023
Make Ogahs forget politics for now I beg him
Re: Abia Rep Member, Ogah Vows To Challenge Suit Sacking Him by Wickedlywicked: 9:53am On Sep 07, 2023
Antiurchins:
she don go settled the judge with her urinating oven
Can you prove this? If they bundle you now and charged to court to go prove what you just said, you’ll start crying and lying on your village ppl. Ode
Re: Abia Rep Member, Ogah Vows To Challenge Suit Sacking Him by Levels1(m): 10:20am On Sep 07, 2023
Apac:
I know incumbent before the election and also she was popular around her constituency she was just a victim of the obedience tsunami

Noted. Thanks
Re: Abia Rep Member, Ogah Vows To Challenge Suit Sacking Him by paramakina202: 10:32am On Sep 07, 2023
Honestly speaking Hon Nkeiruka will deliver more dividents democracy to his constituency than this controversial newly elected Ogah.
Re: Abia Rep Member, Ogah Vows To Challenge Suit Sacking Him by Guynexttdoor: 10:38am On Sep 07, 2023
Thesame preelection stuff, naija which way?
Re: Abia Rep Member, Ogah Vows To Challenge Suit Sacking Him by oh8ov: 10:45am On Sep 07, 2023
itzzkhaliii:
I remember that song grin
Is it funny no is not funny is it funny no is not funny.. . . African Chinaaa

Have a look at my Channel.

Watch the Full Video Here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJX4_RAMCpA?si=q0DFeW30dT0apFQC

Don't forget to #BeMySubscriber.

<a href="http://www.packagesguide.com.pk/">link packagesguide[color=#550000][/color]</a>

Thanks
Re: Abia Rep Member, Ogah Vows To Challenge Suit Sacking Him by fuckJones(f): 11:04am On Sep 07, 2023
81pro:
Apc are useless
masturbating is killing you slowly
Re: Abia Rep Member, Ogah Vows To Challenge Suit Sacking Him by Nordy: 11:17am On Sep 07, 2023
Redhot0007:
Eyaaaa!
The people gave him mandate, he started misbehaving even before assuming office. See your life now oga.

No mind the guy, if care is not taking he is a goner.
Re: Abia Rep Member, Ogah Vows To Challenge Suit Sacking Him by EmekaA125(m): 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2023
Supreme Court has ruled that a candidate can't be removed based on party internal politics because the opponent is simply a meddlesome interloper who has no right to question another's nomination.
Re: Abia Rep Member, Ogah Vows To Challenge Suit Sacking Him by EmekaA125(m): 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2023
LP will retain the seat. Onyejeocha should go and rest.
Re: Abia Rep Member, Ogah Vows To Challenge Suit Sacking Him by jordyspices: 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
[quote author=favour32 post=125635773]
....ahead.[/quote
Thanks for the correction it was an oversight

1 Like

Re: Abia Rep Member, Ogah Vows To Challenge Suit Sacking Him by Coolgent(m): 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2023
Oyerinde16:
I dont pity this guy, i personally warned him about things to be done, but hr ignired my advice, na him wise pass, now see what is about to befall him... its not to late to do the right thing...

You adviced him to carry Ghana must go to the panel and he declined thinking that the panel will do the right thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Militarymen Always Say "Morning Sir" Whenever They Greet / Rochas Okorocha Finally Gets His Certificate Of Return. See Photo / Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.