Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,715 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement (1624 Views)

Peter Obi At The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal / Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) / Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement by zebrawebs: 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2023
ANGRY NIGERIANS REACT TO ELECTION PETITION TRIBUNAL JUDGEMENT

Supporters from Across Parties and Concerned Nigerians speak on the court verdict that bedevilled the declaration of presidential candidate of APC winner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA7EJhhedJg
Re: Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement by muykem: 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2023
You mean angry Obidients that want judges to rule based on their emotions and not facts before the court.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement by Naijanascam: 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
Only few people are angry... majority of Nigerians are fantastically happy grin

This is sarcasm pleasegrin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Obituary f00ls will not sleep tonight. Buhari is giving them hot 🔥🔥 hot

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement by yarimo(m): 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2023
Angry illiterate Obidients grin grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2023
Only stupid illiterate agabdorians celebrated the judgement yesterday. No single fanfare anywhere. It would have been different if OBI came out victorious.

NLC was afraid of peoples angry demonstrations and called for strike action because they are another arm of the government. As it stands we will keep watching their foo.lishness.

God bless OBIDIENTS all over the world.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement by Iamgrey5(m): 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2023
Poetic justice was served yesterday with several previous cases of the petitioners lead councel cited to discredit their own cases.

Oyetola vs Inec and others case (Osun case) was cited almost a dozen times when trying to dismiss irev and Bvas cases against Tinubu and Inec.

The tribunal simply held that irev and Bvas are not collation mechanism but simply a mechanism to encourage further public participation. They claimed collation of results is still done manually. (Supreme court position on the Oyetola vs Inec and others case).

The tribunal also held that ATIKU lawyers can not introduce new case while responding to a petition citing ATIKU vs Inec and others case of 2019 which strike out the ATIKU Cameroonian argument because Wole Olanipeku at time introduce that case as a response to Buhari certificate saga. Hence, Tribunal striked out the dual citizenship argument and testimony of the witness.

8 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement by Jostoman: 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2023
Naijanascam:
Only few people are angry... majority of Nigerians are fantastically happy grin
see you mouth
Re: Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement by wakaman: 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
Igbo are always unhappy even before, during, and after the election.

Sorry for them.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement by Naijanascam: 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2023
Jostoman:
see you mouth

This is sarcasm bro... so that Foodlums will have something to hold on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement by Jostoman: 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2023
Naijanascam:

This is sarcasm bro... so that Foodlums will have something to hold on
ok
Re: Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement by helinues: 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2023
Headless mob you meant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement by Jonjam269: 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2023
You mean deluded and pained Obidots? Obidots are always angry, so, this is no news.
Re: Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement by Christistruth03: 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2023
Let us explain things to you gently may be you will Understand better

Ok

same way you voted for Peter Obi is the same way others voted for Tinubu and Atiku

Peter Obi failed to get 25 % in any Sharia Muslim States so that alone is already 12 States lost
plus the 5 SW States where he failed to get 25 % that is already 17 States lost where he didn't get the mandatory 25% National Spread.
We haven't yet added Kogi ,Kwara and others o !
Peter Obi lost!!

Even if you want to very stubbornly argue that the 5 SW States results were rigged and exclude them
( But in that case the APC will also argue for the SE results to be excluded too for the very same reason)

Then include only the 12 Sharia Muslim States where Peter Obi failed to get 25% and add Kwara and Kogi State too
That is already a total of 14 States,
Peter Obi could not afford to have 25% in less than 24 states without loosing

Peter Obi still lost the Elections!!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement by asanausana91: 12:12am On Sep 08, 2023
wakaman:
Igbo are always unhappy even before, during, and after the election.

Sorry for them.
you are a fool to think that only igbos want the druggy out. Every Nigerian aside from politicians are feeling it.
Even you cannot afford transport fair. When did you eat rice last.
I went to the pharmacy to buy drugs today, I was shock to here that the drugs I use to buy at #2000 is now #5000. Infact everyone in the pharmacy was just cursing Tinubu because of the high price of drugs.
Re: Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement by Buccalcavity2: 1:20am On Sep 08, 2023
Na Pastor Eneche i dey wait for. For the spiritual interpretation of the judgement

Yeye

4 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement by Toosure70: 4:23am On Sep 08, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Obituary f00ls will not sleep tonight. Buhari is giving them hot 🔥🔥 hot
which Buhari? Are you in naija ?
Re: Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement by gabbytabby: 4:39am On Sep 08, 2023
Angry Biafrans you mean.

zebrawebs:

Supporters from Across Parties and Concerned Nigerians speak on the court verdict that bedevilled the declaration of presidential candidate of APC winner.

Re: Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement by wakaman: 6:47am On Sep 08, 2023
asanausana91:
you are a fool to think that only igbos want the druggy out. Every Nigerian aside from politicians are feeling it.
I went to the pharmacy to buy drugs today, I was shock to here that the drugs I use to buy at #2000 is now #5000. Infact everyone in the pharmacy was just cursing Tinubu because of the high price of drugs.

KARUWA.

you are an even bigger fool.
Na Tinubu say make you catch infection from your karuwa business?

Olosho, you don't count. Today or tomorrow.
Na suffer go kii you.

Elebolo olosho.

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement by Iamanoited: 8:16am On Sep 08, 2023
THOSE THAT REACT NEGATIVELY ARE NOT NIGERIANS. THEY ARE ILLITERATE SABOTEURS.
Re: Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement by Houseontherock1: 8:22am On Sep 08, 2023
asanausana91:
Infact everyone in the pharmacy was just cursing Tinubu because of the high price of drugs.
You are right- most people are cursing Tinubu because of his economic policies and his obvious "I-don't-care" attitude towards the plight of the people (or maybe his "confused with governance" attitude)..but he won the election, nobody can take that from him undecided
Re: Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement by anonymous1759(m): 9:13am On Sep 08, 2023
This people are just too bitter chai .
If federal government wants to disburse money to every citizen in Nigeria let’s say 200k each for other states and 500k for Abuja residents won’t this same bitter people ask questions why Abuja is getting the preferential treatment when every citizen is getting 200k ? We pay same taxes and bills this is the dumbest argument I’ve seen lately .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement by Burob: 9:19am On Sep 08, 2023
asanausana91:
Lazy Things cursing Bola Tinubu because of the high rice of drugs, it is because of Bola Tinubu that you lazy things, do not manufacture the drugs in Nigeria?
Re: Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement by Burob: 9:22am On Sep 08, 2023
Houseontherock1:

You are right- most people are cursing Tinubu because of his failed economic policies and his obvious "I-don't-care" attitude towards the plight of the people (or maybe his "confused with governance" attitude)..but he won the election, nobody can take that from him undecided
Failed Economic policies 3 months of only been in the reigns of power?

You people’s laziness in that country is legendary, no wonder you love the churches, overnight miracles is what you have been programmed to expect.

It is Bola Tinubu in Abuja that is responsible for you, & your well being in your state, not your state Governor that you voted for?

Incoherent Almijiri.
Re: Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement by NzogbuNzogbu: 9:24am On Sep 08, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Only stupid illiterate agabdorians celebrated the judgement yesterday. No single fanfare anywhere. It would have been different if OBI came out victorious.

NLC was afraid of peoples angry demonstrations and called for strike action because they are another arm of the government. As it stands we will keep watching their foo.lishness.

nlc that is labour party itself?

I don't know if you people even use sense at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement by asanausana91: 9:53am On Sep 08, 2023
Burob:
Lazy Things cursing Bola Tinubu because of the high rice of drugs, it is because of Bola Tinubu that you lazy things, do not manufacture the drugs in Nigeria?
you are a fool if you don't know that the high price of things is as a result of subsidy removal.
Anyways some of you illiterates you cannot know how the economy is going.
Re: Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement by spako4(m): 9:56am On Sep 08, 2023
Delusional Obidients are angry with the judgement.
Re: Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement by Eniitankorede: 9:59am On Sep 08, 2023
zebrawebs:

Angry IPOB terrorists, not Nigerians
Re: Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement by OAFMods: 10:01am On Sep 08, 2023
Mt Foolish was there funfare when Obasanjo Yardua Ebele Buhari all win at the court ? Is your foolish Igbo head still working ?

SpecialAdviser:

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement by OAFMods: 10:05am On Sep 08, 2023
You are the fool if we are sincere to ourselves and Nigerians know only Igbos lament the way Obidient have been lamenting just like you all over social media or can you claim not to be Igbo ?! I await your response.

You can labour to your death labouring in vain to mask Obi noise as not solely Igbo but inside of you n millions of Nigerians we all know the truth.

asanausana91:

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement by asanausana91: 10:13am On Sep 08, 2023
OAFMods:
You are the fool if we are sincere to ourselves and Nigerians know only Igbos lament the way Obidient have been lamenting just like you all over social media or can you claim not to be Igbo ?! I await your response.

I am a proud northerner from Kaduna state. Infact I had never been to any of the 5 states in Igbo land.
Aside from Yoruba land where tinubu is praise because of tribalism, go to any part of the country and mention tinubu. Infact come to the north so that you can hear with your ears and see with your eyes.
Re: Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement by Adabestseason(m): 10:42am On Sep 08, 2023
How many of the angry nigerians voted in the last general elections.Angry Nigerians without PVC should start first with their respective governors

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Were Biafran Soldiers Approaching Lagos And Yoruba Land During The War / Why Does African Think So Negative About Black Americans / Bomb Explosion In Abuja Mogadishu Barrack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.