Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,135 members, 7,852,856 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:14 AM

Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement (1657 Views)

Peter Obi At The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal / Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) / Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement by richie240: 10:58am On Sep 08, 2023
asanausana91:
you are a fool to think that only igbos want the druggy out. Every Nigerian aside from politicians are feeling it.
Even you cannot afford transport fair. When did you eat rice last.
I went to the pharmacy to buy drugs today, I was shock to here that the drugs I use to buy at #2000 is now #5000
Next time dey wear condom!
grin grin
Infact everyone in the pharmacy ndigbos in d pharmacy was just cursing Tinubu because of the high price of drugs.
"Ndigbos cursing Tinubu", is that new??
grin

Re: Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement by OAFMods: 11:07am On Sep 08, 2023
If your father like he should come from hell
The election result is enough for me to see n hear clearly what Northerners as to say about Tinubu. I do not have to inquire from any random lunatic on NL what north as to say about anyone.

If Westerners voted Tinubu out of tribalism it is their right as Northerners have quote when they get zero at WAEC / JAMB.

Atiku won in Osun that is tribalism
Obi won in Lagos that is also tribalism

Can you see that your foolish Igbo head need to be thoroughly matcheted to stop you from being eternally foolish.

asanausana91:
I am a proud northerner from Kaduna state. Infact I had never been to any of the 5 states in Igbo land.
Aside from Yoruba land where tinubu is praise because of tribalism, go to any part of the country and mention tinubu. Infact come to the north so that you can hear with your ears and see with your eyes.
Re: Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 08, 2023
muykem:
You mean angry Obidients that want judges to rule based on their emotions and not facts before the court.
Tinubu never won that was why INEC denied the petitioners access to election materials.At some point,the commission was demanding money to grant them access to few(not all)voting materials.
INEC also shut down it server for the transmission of election results into it presidential portal.The court err by stating that transmission of election results was not mandatory.So the judges want party agents to sign election results.Thereafter,INEC officials in connivance with APC thugs would move the election results in a secret place and alter results.Nigeria is retrogressing
Re: Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement by asanausana91: 11:52am On Sep 08, 2023
OAFMods:
If your father like he should come from hell
The election result is enough for me to see n hear clearly what Northerners as to say about Tinubu. I do not have to inquire from any random lunatic on NL what north as to say about anyone.

If Westerners voted Tinubu out of tribalism it is their right as Northerners have quote when they get zero at WAEC / JAMB.

Atiku won in Osun that is tribalism
Obi won in Lagos that is also tribalism

Can you see that your foolish Igbo head need to be thoroughly matcheted to stop you from being eternally foolish.

I regret replying a fool like you.bye....
Re: Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement by Christistruth03: 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2023
anonymous1759:
This people are just too bitter chai .
If federal government wants to disburse money to every citizen in Nigeria let’s say 200k each for other states and 500k for Abuja residents won’t this same bitter people ask questions why Abuja is getting the preferential treatment when every citizen is getting 200k ? We pay same taxes and bills this is the dumbest argument I’ve seen lately .

That is what the Ancient Osu Caste System did to some of them

They still don't understand that all Nigerians are supposed to be equal

Can you imagine SAN Lawyers standing up to fight for Abuja voters to have veto Power over the other Nigerian Voters?

Shocking isn't it

Something unheard of and that must never happen even in an Agbero Motor Garage among Touts

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerians React To Election Petition Tribunal Judgement by Lanretoye(m): 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2023
Angry yiibow you mean

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video / Is Lamido Sanusi Acting Out A Script Drafted Before He Became Cbn Governor? / ha ha ha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.