Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,641 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. (4816 Views)

I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi / Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi / World Sickle Cell Day: Peter Obi, Maduka Commiserate With Victims (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by creativehubb: 6:01am On Sep 08, 2023
His propanganda machine grin
Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by yommen: 6:01am On Sep 08, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
Your candidate without Make up... cool

Still calling sworn -in President candidate. It's obvious say dem no dey tire.

The guy don abandon him account open another one..
Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by PortHarcourtcit(m): 6:29am On Sep 08, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
Your candidate without Make up... cool

success has many friends and failure does not... Are you not seeing that obi's praise singers have deserted him? Anyway, keep on consoling your self...
Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by Iamanoited: 7:45am On Sep 08, 2023
JUST CLOWNING.
Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by Legalaffairs(m): 8:04am On Sep 08, 2023
jahsharon:

If you see a fellow human or even animal like the one that is always on black cultist clothes, when you see such who needs mental evaluation, don't mick them, instead, pity them

You purportedly won the PEPT and you are crying and cyber stalking more than a looser. How do we consider your sanity?
Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by Legalaffairs(m): 8:05am On Sep 08, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
success has many friends and failure does not... Are you not seeing that obi's praise singers have deserted him? Anyway, keep on consoling your self...

You purportedly won the PEPT and you are crying and cyber stalking more than a looser. How do we consider your sanity?
Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by Legalaffairs(m): 8:06am On Sep 08, 2023
proff010:
Lonely at the bottom.. lonely lonely lonely.
Supreme court on my mind .. supreme supreme supreme..
I don care what people yarn about me .. manhood manhood manhood.
Till 2031 lonely lonely lonely....

Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by flokii: 8:16am On Sep 08, 2023
Success has many friends but failure has none.. this man allowed greedy people like Aisha Yesuf0ol to use him to scam the Igbos.

The Igbos know that Obi is no match for Jagaban, reason they started attacking PBAT right before the election, hurling all sorts of insults at him. The end as they say justifies the means. PBAT still succeeded notwithstanding.
Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:23am On Sep 08, 2023
Legalaffairs:

the same thing you said when Asiwaju won the election... Obidients and Ipob's same conspiracy theory... Hahahaha go and appeal the judgement...😭😭😭
Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by Legalaffairs(m): 11:09am On Sep 08, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
the same thing you said when Asiwaju won the election... Obidients and Ipob's same conspiracy theory... Hahahaha go and appeal the judgement...😭😭😭

If you have won you will have rest of mind.

When you drive a stolen vehicle, every siren or police checkpoint get you startled.
Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by Treepower2000: 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
Peter Obi doesnt speak..Bula ba ba la blue...

So you dont need an interpreter to understand him..

spits cool

Make everybody takeam easy. Everyone cannot win in a political contest naw . It is the only contest where there is no draw.

Meanwhile check my signature and follow the link if you are interested in making passive
Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by darealez(m): 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2023
plaindealer:

Your coward and incompetent oga is dumber than dumb, again, tell that clown to face Nigerians with the dumb claim that he won.

The BENCH took care of him, they exposed the crooked and deceptive clown.

Just imagine, the fool boasted that he had all kinds of evidence and 50 witnesses, but at the end of the day, he presented only 13, and 10 were dismissed and he did not tender any proof that he won.

The fact that you have the right to challenge the results of any election doesn't mean you must without proof.

If you're older than 15, Nigeria is in a deeper mess.
Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by plaindealer: 12:39am On Sep 09, 2023
darealez:
If you're older than 15, Nigeria is in a deeper mess.

darealez:

Yes, I supported Obi.. I am still supporting Peter Obi

All eyes on the judiciary!!

What's my business with this ignorant and unintelligent Obi Pandora ipob cult mob loser?

Btw, are your warped, crooked, bullying, intimidating, and threatening eyes still on the judiciary?

Loser...
Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by darealez(m): 2:04am On Sep 09, 2023
plaindealer:

[b][/b]

What's my business with this ignorant and unintelligent Obi Pandora ipob cult mob loser?

Btw, are your warped, crooked, bullying, intimidating, and threatening eyes still on the judiciary?

Loser...

lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Million Five Hundred Thousand Nigerians Died / Stop Portraying Govt As Weak, Jonathan Begs Media / Major Hamza Al- Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.