Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,481 members, 7,843,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. (4784 Views)

I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi / Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi / World Sickle Cell Day: Peter Obi, Maduka Commiserate With Victims (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by EmirofAfonjaz: 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
Nope..

we are waiting for "baba Sala" Ojuyobo to address worthless piglets ...on primetime TV.. cool

helinues:

Can Miss Jones ( Police academy) speak and people go hear without microphone?
Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by Ofunaofu: 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
helinues:

I would have posted the screenshots of all your smartest debate about the PEPT wey all enter bush.

Embrace some shame. You have no single record of supporting any major things on this forum and make the thing get close to reality, abeg na which smartest people dey miscalculate on everything like that?

That you spent your entire life here on nairaland supporting a notorious narcotics drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture, does that make you smart.

Like I stated earlier, you are actually the dumbest human ever liveth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by Benwallt(m): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
He looks like someone about to react after he was given a death sentence.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by helinues: 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:

That you spent your entire life here on nairaland supporting a notorious narcotics drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture, does that make you smart.

Like I stated earlier, you are actually the dumbest human ever liveth

How did you know I spent all my entire life on NL if you yourself have been productive?

How on earth did productive you manage to know how active I have been on this forum.

I will continue to be asking, are we using different English curriculum in Nigeria regions? You guys always mean the opposite of your words

The thread is about Peter Obi but see the way he shifted from the discussion and be talking nonsense..

Radarada

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by plaindealer: 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:

AriseTV is what please

World press conference means Obi and 1 microphone at the so called world press conference?

Agulu press conference?

Comedians.? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by helinues: 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2023
plaindealer:

World press conference means Obi and 1 microphone at the so called world press conference?

Agulu press conference?

Comedians.? grin

Bro, like principal, like his minor.

Dem too dull

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by seunmsg(m): 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2023
plaindealer:
Agulu press conference without people or news media at press conference.

Only Pandora and his Arise Microphone.

It's lonely out there...

Be safe.

grin

Damn so cold and lonely 🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by EmirofAfonjaz: 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2023
Cant be Lonely when he has you mutts as an audience constantly.. cool

seunmsg:

Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by EmirofAfonjaz: 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2023
Arent you already warching it?

Even Tinubu is watching it..

Even Atiku will watch it..

Even kwankwaso will watch it

Millions of Nigerians will watch it.

That is power without "mobilization fees"...

That is Class...ode oshi..spits cool

plaindealer:

Agulu press conference?

Comedians.? grin

Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by EmirofAfonjaz: 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2023
Rants of a defeated zpmbi. cool

helinues:

How did you know I spent all my entire life on NL if you yourself have been productive?

How on earth did productive you manage to know how active I have been on this forum.

I will continue to be asking, are we using different English curriculum in Nigeria regions? You guys always mean the opposite of your words

The thread is about Peter Obi but see the way he shifted from the discussion and be talking nonsense..

Radarada

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by helinues: 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
Rants of a defeated zpmbi. cool

You are probably lonely cos the way you are jumping on people's mentions get k-leg

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by EmirofAfonjaz: 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
I am actively learning from you, as you are so jobless, you need company...

and ..i am ever ready to be your friend.. cool

helinues:

You are probably lonely cos the way you are jumping on people's mentions get k-leg

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by plaindealer: 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
seunmsg:

Everybody don move on, the world and the rest of the Nigerian media don move on, na only Pandora and 1 Arise microphone remain.

This is really sad, the Agulu loser com dey look like sad puppy....

grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by plaindealer: 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
Arent you already warching it?

Even Tinubu is watching it..

Even Atiku will watch it..

Even kwankwaso will watch it

Millions of Nigerians will watch it.

That is power without "mobilization fees"...

That is Class...ode oshi..spits cool

Stay away from drugs..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by Taich(m): 11:59pm On Sep 07, 2023
You mock your best and accept the worst yet wail about hardship in the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by sirchim(m): 12:26am On Sep 08, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
Your candidate without Make up... cool

you mean his CRIMINAL candidate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by NewDea4: 12:28am On Sep 08, 2023
plaindealer:

It's lonely out there...

Be safe.

grin

You're gonna be lonelier when you die you fool. This carnival is not forever, trust me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by SpaceTour: 12:31am On Sep 08, 2023
Ekoile aka plaindealer you will never change just because of 30k monthly stipend . You clowns knows that Peter Obi won this election, keep deceiving yourselves
Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by plaindealer: 2:00am On Sep 08, 2023
helinues:

So that was the message Obi passed.

Chai, like principal like supporters

No message, just a sad and pathetic dummy looking for attention when in fact the world don move on.

The saddest part is the Agulu clown fooling is dumb and rettarded followers who are still dumb to the fact that the Agulu loser is a coward and still cannot openly tell the world that he won the election.

Imagine, when contestants challenge elections, they go to court to state categorically that they won, but this clown is the first clown on the surface of the earth to go, and still cowardly and gutless to say he won.

Today it's yen yen yen IREV

Tomorrow it's yen yen yen transmission

After that, it's yen yen yen $460,000 forfeiture in the US

Then, yen yen yen 25%

And then yen yen yen my akpu is not sweet

Then yen yen yen it because I'm ipob

And because they don't like my tinny little girl voice

And then it's because I wear black funeral undertaker uniform..

and so and so on...

...but, this clown still won't say he won because saying he won means having to show proof that he won and this is why he was trashed at the tribunal, he did not show the tinniest proof or evidence that he won.

The victims of this man's con game are his ipob cult mob...

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by darealez(m): 4:27am On Sep 08, 2023
plaindealer:

It's lonely out there...

Be safe.

grin
All these for daring to challenge an electoral process in COURT. Ani seh, Nigeria never healed from slavery.
Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by plaindealer: 4:54am On Sep 08, 2023
darealez:
All these for daring to challenge an electoral process in COURT. Ani seh, Nigeria never healed from slavery.

He did not challenge anything, the coward and sour loser just wasted our time with his idiotic and frivolous rubbish.

Our electoral process is not the best, but it performed ok and it was not only fair to Obi, it actually let him get away with rigging in the SE as explained by one of the judges.

Obi the coward still cannot openly tell Nigerians that he won because doing so means providing proof that he won3, but throughout the court process, he did not produce 1 single document to show Nigerians that he won, the stupid con man just wasted our precious time with disposable and ignorant nonsense about 25% and other rubbish.

If your coward oga get liver, tell him to face Nigerians with the claim that he won.
Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by TheFacelessMan: 4:57am On Sep 08, 2023
But why has Datti abandoned Obi? shocked

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by RecentHistory: 5:00am On Sep 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

AriseTV is what please

A discredited gossip club.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by Christistruth03: 5:03am On Sep 08, 2023
.where are Channels TV,AIT,NTA,TVC

We know Peter Obi is a Divider in Chief

But he couldn't have already divided the Press as well

So Arise TV are now his New Master Race of the Press

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by darealez(m): 5:29am On Sep 08, 2023
plaindealer:

He did not challenge anything, the coward and sour loser just wasted our time with his idiotic and frivolous rubbish.

Our electoral process is not the best, but it performed ok and it was not only fair to Obi, it actually let him get away with rigging in the SE as explained by one of the judges.

Obi the coward still cannot openly tell Nigerians that he won because doing so means providing proof that he won3, but throughout the court process, he did not produce 1 single document to show Nigerians that he won, the stupid con man just wasted our precious time with disposable and ignorant nonsense about 25% and other rubbish.

If your coward oga get liver, tell him to face Nigerians with the claim that he won.
You seem pretty uneducated. Anyone can choose to file a suit on anything they so deem fit as mapped out by the constitution.

It is out of line for anyone to castigate anyone for seeking legal resolve in the direction of their choice. Unfortunately, the pessimistic ideology peddled across our street as blindfolded us from that reality.

He wasn't on the street, he wasn't harming anyone... nothing unconstitutional. You hadn't written a thousand words, yet insulted and cursed like your existence depended on it.

Anyone constitutionally allowed to pursue a cause for whatever reason they deem fit, and strives along the direction is worthy of respect.

Unfortunately, I know we Yorubas and emotional cringes are 5&6... ire o
Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by Rolings: 5:31am On Sep 08, 2023
jahsharon:

If you see a fellow human or even animal like the one that is always on black cultist clothes, when you see such who needs mental evaluation, don't mick them, instead, pity them

Walahi.....he deserves our pity.

Na those his senseless followers I pity pass..
Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by plaindealer: 5:47am On Sep 08, 2023
darealez:
You seem pretty uneducated. Anyone can choose to file a suit on anything they so deem fit as mapped out by the constitution.

It is out of line for anyone to castigate anyone for seeking legal resolve in the direction of their choice. Unfortunately, the pessimistic ideology peddled across our street as blindfolded us from that reality.

He wasn't on the street, he wasn't harming anyone... nothing unconstitutional. You hadn't written a thousand words, yet insulted and cursed like your existence depended on it.

Anyone const]itutionally allowed to pursue a cause for whatever reason they deem fit, and strives along the direction is worthy of respect.

Unfortunately, I know we Yorubas and emotional cringes are 5&6... ire o

Your coward and incompetent oga is dumber than dumb, again, tell that clown to face Nigerians with the dumb claim that he won.

The BENCH took care of him, they exposed the crooked and deceptive clown.

Just imagine, the fool boasted that he had all kinds of evidence and 50 witnesses, but at the end of the day, he presented only 13, and 10 were dismissed and he did not tender any proof that he won.

The fact that you have the right to challenge the results of any election doesn't mean you must without proof.
Re: Picture Of The Day. Peter Obi And ARISE TV. by plaindealer: 5:48am On Sep 08, 2023
The judges did not fall for the minerals and puff puff bribe and evidence sef..

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Benue Under Fr. Alia In Pictures / Adeboye Blasts FG Over Laws Against Christians, Tells RCCG To Prepare For 2019 / Kanu Is Just Saying What Igbos Were Thinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.