Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,865 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale (11496 Views)

Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) / President Buhari Got "False Intelligence" From CBN - Ajuri Ngelale / Ajuri Ngelale Welcomes Third Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by Reflect7: 11:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
A STORM OF INVESTMENT worth tens of billions of dollars is heading to Nigeria, states Ngelale from India, after Tinubu closes 14 billion dollar worth of investment deals on his FIRST DAY in India, with Tinubu yet to speak to OTHER nations present. The deals were sealed in areas of manufacturing and defence industries, including indigenous fighter jet manufacturing and maintenance.

The international business community are showing a keen interest in Tinubu at the G20 summit, based on his antecedents as the Lagos state governor who DELIVERED in multiple investment and infrastructure projects.

EPIC VIDEO featuring President Tinubu's special advisor on media and publicity, Ajuri Ngelale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRnzWtCFUU0&ab_channel=TVCNewsNigeria

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by TemplarLandry: 11:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
cool

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by Throwback: 11:26pm On Sep 07, 2023
Tinubu na economic titan.

He stands alone as the only politician who catapulted the economy of a state to measure with the top countries on the continent.

94 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by Alchemy528: 11:26pm On Sep 07, 2023
There's no Wahala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by Reflect7: 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
My confidence is growing that this man can take the Nigerian economy to the next level.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by ican2020: 11:46pm On Sep 07, 2023
Thatโ€™s the news we want to hear and the other news of getting passport quickly is welcome development

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by Reflect7: 11:57pm On Sep 07, 2023
ican2020:
Thatโ€™s the news we want to hear and the other news of getting passport quickly is welcome development

I never heard of the passport one.

Which one be dat? cool

1 Like

Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by Reflect7: 12:01am On Sep 08, 2023
Tinubu, once he returns home, should just focus on dealing with insecurity issues to make these things just go smoothly.

We cannot afford to let insecurity block our road to advancement as a nation.

If he has to triple the size of the police and army, do it!

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by Otunbakayce: 12:04am On Sep 08, 2023
Lmao grin
Media Propaganda now fully on steroid with this albino seriously working for his pay while speaking incoherent English with plenty of ehm ehm ehm ehm ehm.
It's going to be a 4 years of propaganda. grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by Reflect7: 12:14am On Sep 08, 2023
Indiaโ€™s $14-billion investment commitments to Nigeria: โ€˜Ready to give you the best returns,โ€™ says President Bola Tinubu

07 Sep 2023

Sounak Mukhopadhyay

Mint Media (India)

In a significant stride towards economic cooperation, Nigeria has obtained investment commitments totalling nearly $14 billion from various Indian companies and the Indian government. The Nigerian President Bola Tinubu aims to spur development in key sectors like steel, petrochemicals, power generation, and defence through these partnerships.

Indian heavyweights like Jindal Steel and Power have made significant investment commitments in Nigeria. The company plans to inject $3 billion into Nigeria's steel industry, diversifying the West African nation's reliance on oil production. Indorama Corp, another Indian firm, intends to pour an additional $8 billion into expanding its existing petrochemical facility in Nigeria.

Skipperseil Ltd and Bharti Enterprises have each pledged to invest $1.6 billion in Nigeria over the next four years. The funds will be primarily channelled into constructing power generation plants to strengthen Nigeria's energy infrastructure. Bharti Enterprises will also contribute $700 million towards undisclosed projects in Nigeria.

Also Read: Hinduja Group plans to make investments in Nigerian auto industry
In a mutually-beneficial agreement, the Nigerian government has given the nod to a $1 billion partnership with the Indian government. This deal is designed to bolster the Defence Industries Corporation of Nigeria, with the goal of achieving 40% self-sufficiency in the manufacturing and production of defence equipment within a three-year time frame.

These commitments were formalised under the Nigeria-India presidential roundtable and conference, which aims to drive global capital into Nigerian infrastructure projects. President Tinubu, who is slated to attend the G20 summit in New Delhi later this week, hosted these talks. His attendance at the summit follows an invitation from India, the current holder of the rotating presidency of the G20 bloc.

Also Read: Brothers fighting fraud charges from India are flourishing in Nigeria
Tinubu expressed optimism for potential investors, stating that Nigeria offers unparalleled returns on investments. The West African country aims to focus on investment-led growth, moving away from borrowing to finance its infrastructure and job creation needs.

"We are ready to give you the best returns for investment possible, there's nowhere else like our country," Reuters quoted Tinubu as stating.

https://www.livemint.com/news/world/indias-14-billion-investment-commitments-to-nigeria-ready-to-give-you-the-best-returns-says-president-bola-tinubu-11694047488649.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by Cooletempa: 12:29am On Sep 08, 2023
God bless Asiwaju. What a man.

8 Likes

Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by RecentHistory: 12:43am On Sep 08, 2023
Otunbakayce:
Lmao grin

You will see it with your two eyes but will but benefit from it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by limeta(f): 1:43am On Sep 08, 2023
Gee this news should be kept away from the snake that swallowed millions of naira .
The propaganda it self is hopeless
Billion dollar fake deals my foot

4 Likes

Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by Opintiwa: 3:32am On Sep 08, 2023
I shake my head.

Buhari visited same meeting with this same guy telling Nigeria about investors going to Nigeria.

Una must wise

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by Quintessence44: 3:35am On Sep 08, 2023
Opintiwa:
I shake my head.

Buhari visited same meeting with this same guy telling Nigeria about investors going to Nigeria.

Una must wise

That's a lie.

Buhari never came back from India with any commitments or MOUs anyone knows about.

Certainly nothing approaching 14 billion dollars in investments.

Care to share a LINK to your claim?

If it is true, you should be able to post a link to the news of it.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by Opintiwa: 3:42am On Sep 08, 2023
Quintessence44:

That's a lie.

Buhari never came back from India with any commitments or MOUs anyone knows about.

I dey follow you argue? Your eyes and head must kwere like the ya hu hu sai baba screaming and elder corn boy before you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by gabbytabby: 4:02am On Sep 08, 2023
Enemies of Nigeria, the nay sayers God is listening and he will reply you.

Opintiwa:
I shake my head.

Una must wise

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by iammo(m): 6:25am On Sep 08, 2023
cool

We are open for business -- Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR

I saw some crazy mobile phones with mad hacking specs with my Indian friend, and they said it is made in India, by Indian company, he went further to say they make Apple Iphone and Samsung product locally in India

Imagine of Tinubu can get major manufacturer to invest in our economy

Think jobs

Think cormerce

Think tax

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by SALLYBERRY01(m): 6:26am On Sep 08, 2023
Good news

1 Like

Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by Orathird: 6:27am On Sep 08, 2023
Una don come o

1 Like

Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by johnjose68: 6:28am On Sep 08, 2023
Reflect7:
A STORM OF INVESTMENT worth tens of billions of dollars is heading to Nigeria, states Ngelale from India, after Tinubu closes 14 billion dollar worth of investment deals on his FIRST DAY in India, with Tinubu yet to speak to OTHER nations present. The deals were sealed in areas of manufacturing and defence industries, including indigenous fighter jet manufacturing and maintenance.

The international business community are showing a keen interest in Tinubu at the G20 summit, based on his antecedents as the Lagos state governor who DELIVERED in multiple investment and infrastructure projects.

EPIC VIDEO featuring President Tinubu's special advisor on media and publicity, Ajuri Ngelale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRnzWtCFUU0&ab_channel=TVCNewsNigeria

Hahahahah.

This is the kind of news that make obi.dient sad oooo.

Ngelale warn yourself ooooo.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by Uchman1759: 6:28am On Sep 08, 2023
Make Una Dey dia Dey deceive Una self,the thief is busy buying fighter jets and armouries to further secure his ill gotten position, flood of investment co river of investment nee.

5 Likes

Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by iammo(m): 6:28am On Sep 08, 2023
Opintiwa:
I shake my head.

Una must wise

You do realize Indian alone has over 135 registered company in Nigeria and they came over the years, some during Buhari.. their Investment is worth $19 billion

Striking another $14 billion FDI is not a joke especially from Indian richest man

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by DWJOBScom(m): 6:30am On Sep 08, 2023
This is so so good
Let it come
We have the resources- people , enabling environment etc

3 Likes

Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by MICVOCT(m): 6:30am On Sep 08, 2023
Good and remarkable.

#MICVOCT

1 Like

Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by MrAgbako: 6:31am On Sep 08, 2023
Opintiwa:
I shake my head.

Una must wise
pained ipob. Obituary losers๐Ÿ˜‚

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by Chetas81(m): 6:32am On Sep 08, 2023
ANY NATION FAILED IN PRODUCTION, WON'T GROW UP
Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by EyeCumInPiss: 6:35am On Sep 08, 2023
Somebody should wake me up when the storm arrives.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:37am On Sep 08, 2023
A STORM OF INVESTMENT worth tens of billions of dollars is heading to Nigeria, states Ngelale from India, after Tinubu closes 14 billion dollar worth of investment deals on his FIRST DAY in India.
A better Nigeria all around is all we want at MANNA.

God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
God bless India.
God bless Nigeria ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:37am On Sep 08, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Somebody should wake me up when the storm arrives.
Your people at home will wake you when the storm you pray for so bad everyday arrive at your doorsteps........alone.

You get what you wish for in life.

No be curse,
Na FACT.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by bewla(m): 6:37am On Sep 08, 2023
Quintessence44:

That's a lie.

Don't drag space with a rat
It will only delay you walk

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Queues Back In Lagos Fuel Stations / Obiano Donates Salary To Less Priviledge In Anambra / Anti-Grazing: Herdsmenโ€™s Lawyer Disagrees With Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.