Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,099 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

You'll Never Smell The Presidential - Reno Omokri Dares Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You'll Never Smell The Presidential - Reno Omokri Dares Peter Obi (276 Views)

Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position / 'Please Expose Me Now' - Reno Omokri Dares David Hundeyin, Obi's Supporters / South Will Not Smell The Seat Of The President In This Country Again. Aminu Sair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You'll Never Smell The Presidential - Reno Omokri Dares Peter Obi by Asuneblog(m): 1:38am On Sep 08, 2023
Reno Omokri, former presidential media aide to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan, has dared the Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi, that he will never smell the presidency seat.

He made this know via his X page, while stressing that as long as he lives, Peter Obi will never become the country's president.

Read more here
https://www.asuneblog.com.ng

Re: You'll Never Smell The Presidential - Reno Omokri Dares Peter Obi by Highlife217: 1:57am On Sep 08, 2023
I want to smack the taste out this this goofy clown’s mouth
Re: You'll Never Smell The Presidential - Reno Omokri Dares Peter Obi by jude79(m): 2:09am On Sep 08, 2023
Can Peter the rock obi, for the sake of God, reply Reno, before Reno dies of neglect, how can Peter obi, be so busy to the extent that he has forgotten about the existence of one Reno o mockery, the complete neglect is breaking Reno's heart and he has been complaining like a ditched houseboy.
Rare picture of Reno complaining about Peter the rock obi

4 Likes

Re: You'll Never Smell The Presidential - Reno Omokri Dares Peter Obi by Isobug: 3:01am On Sep 08, 2023
God has spoken or should I say the creator of Nigeria has spoken.
....and he even claimed to be a pastor. What is he pastoring? Looking for ambitious and blocking them?
I just trust God, the swear may even boumarang

1 Like

Re: You'll Never Smell The Presidential - Reno Omokri Dares Peter Obi by AllenSpencer: 3:55am On Sep 08, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reno the neck presser!
Re: You'll Never Smell The Presidential - Reno Omokri Dares Peter Obi by haffaze777(m): 6:08am On Sep 08, 2023
Pandora criminal will never rule this our great country,even in his dreamgrin

Thunda fire Obi and his rodents blokus

(1) (Reply)

Joint Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN Combatants In Enugu / I’d Like To Plead With Senator Dave Umahi To Take Over Ownership Of Nigercem / Throwback: Social Media Abuse My Life And Gives Me High Blood Pressure - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.