Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get (15030 Views)

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me / Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career / I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by gud4vvvvv: 3:28am On Sep 08, 2023
Good morning all
I will go straight to the point,I just left NYSC camp this month with batch B stream 2 and studied accounting in school.
I will like to contest for a political office during next 2 general election. So I'm planning on writing ICAN next year first diet( to start probably in May)
I don't know whether it will be a waste of resources considering I will practice for like only 5 years,or there's another certificate that I should rather get. Advise me please. Thanks in advance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by Chibuzoripob: 4:28am On Sep 08, 2023
sad

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by Freelancerr(m): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by ThiefnubuBandit: 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
Another criminal wan enter government to steal funds. Ask yourself sincerely why you want to contest for elections. I know as you know that you don't have anything to offer members of the public.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by DonroxyII: 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
gud4vvvvv:
Good morning all
I will go straight to the point,I just left NYSC camp this month with batch B stream 2 and studied accounting in school.
I will like to contest for a political office during next 2 general election. So I'm planning on writing ICAN next year first diet( to start probably in May)
I don't know whether it will be a waste of resources considering I will practice for like only 5 years,or there's another certificate that I should rather get. Advise me please. Thanks in advance.
Write your ICAN ...Politics is not a Career But a Call to Service..

Most Nigerian Politician are Immature that's why Una dey Jump from One party to Another Like Bambiala ....

Your Career is Accounting, Your Service is Public Service(Political Office Holder or Politics) Once You get there ... You will still be doing Accounting as a Chair of Committee or Formidable member of Committee even as a President . ....

A Chartered Accountant President will Make Informed Decisions than One without ....

ICAN is the Peak of Professional Qualifications of Accounting as Far as Nigeria is Concern & You want to be Crowned That Qualifications, It will help Boast Your Political Career!

Atleast Be a Modest Politician not Chicken "ChuaChua" Politician ....

The Gen Z is Coming with Hot Blood, Very soon it wouldn't be business as Usual ...

Also, Verily, You Shall be Presiding Over Gen Z Pro Who shall be more More Politically Wild than Gen Z & Gen Z Pro Max Would be Cooking by the time you retire .. The Future of Nigerian Political Landscape is Interesting....

Learn from what's happening in West Africa Countries, People are getting informed & Interested in the Political Landscape Daily ... Think Future Not Present ....

We don't want anyhow humanbeing in our Political arena no More ....

Mark Your Ground Now ... Be Distinctive....

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by Jamaall(m): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by Rilwayne001: 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
Where you working?
Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by id4sho(m): 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
gud4vvvvv:
Good morning all
Ican
Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by Pandev(m): 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
grin
This otondo is very funny. You will like to contest for a political post during the next two general elections? Well, good luck to you.

3 Likes

Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by Neduzze5(m): 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
You can just buy any certifications you want, go to the USA, move drugs for the next 3 years, gather funds and enter politics.

The blueprint has already been implemented by your forerunners.

Just fill in their shoes.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by TooMuchStuff: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2023
Go for ITIL n PMP

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by Abolodje: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2023
Study Agricultural engineeringundecided
Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by uridiwan(m): 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2023
Write your ICAN if you can

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by Charismatic107: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2023
So politics is now a career, This boy just wan collect him share from the national cake grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by Jackson619007: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2023
Follow what your heart wants oo, it's better pushing small small than none, anyone is okay.
Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by Karlifate: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2023
You can do Financial Management and Human Resource Management.
Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by sheDD(m): 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2023
angry grin
Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by Charismatic107: 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2023
gud4vvvvv:
Good morning all
I will like to contest for a political office during next 2 general election.
You just finish your NYSC and you are already preparing to contest for election within the next two years, You sef wan chop from the national cake abi, Chopn't it?

4 Likes

Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by inoki247: 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
Lol
Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by pfadom: 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
Be useful to yourself before looking for the national feeding bottle in 2031 general elections.
Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by lesbiconverter: 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2023
ICAN
except you have godfathers
Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by oneman2k7: 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2023
Omo oba, get a DELEGATE certificate and earn in dollars in the next party primary election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by jackmrandy: 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2023
gud4vvvvv:
Good morning all

whats your purpose of wantting to go into politics?

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by NAC1666: 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2023
gud4vvvvv:
Good morning all
Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by kareemkamil(m): 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2023
I reserve my advice, bcoz u av a stealing mission

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by Sleekfingers: 3:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
So na people on nairaland go tell you, how to channel your life abi?

Continue
Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by Drlumi: 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
Hmm. Certifications can be good and can help to build proficiency. However, don't focus so much on certifications that you forget to get actual knowledge. Make sure you are actually knowledgeable at whatever you are certified for.

If you are looking to get certified in an IT field within which your knowledge of accounting can still be useful, try business analysis.

In the video below, you will find good explanations about how you can become an IT business analyst and the different levels of certification you can pursue with BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT (otherwise known as the British Computer Society).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRH_3vGzOs8
Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by ImoleNaija: 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2023
With money & political certification, you're good to go. cool

Most importantly, become APC card-carrying member.
Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by Smitaro100(m): 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
My brother follow what you have passion for and not what someone recommend for you, you go school, graduate and serve according to you, still dey confuse on your career path. undecided

It's well.
Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by Geovanni412(m): 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2023
gud4vvvvv:
Good morning all

What do you want?

Certifications or money?

If it's money you want, you may not need ICAN

What you need is to do courses relating to accounting that can give you an opportunity to earn money via remote jobs

Go on Fiverr and Upwork and look at what people are charging for accountancy related works

Do a deep dive on youtube and search for remote accountancy work done by Indians-you will get some clues of what to do in your situation

Talk to people within your circle or on linkedin or twitter that are based in Nigeria doing remote accountancy jobs.

Find out what qualifications and skills those people have

Above all, look for certifications and skills, that can enable you to migrate easily to another country or at the very least earn dollars remotely

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by tesuto1(m): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2023
Wait,am I missing something? Do you need any other certification to run for public posts order than you degree and nysc discharge certificate?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help A Brother! How Can I Choose A Career Path? I Studied Business Education! / How To Make Bathing Soap [bar: Antisceptic & Medicated] / How To Build An International Career...step by step approach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.