Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get (15060 Views)

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me / Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career / I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by DoctorAyukebot(m): 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2023
F
Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by Shimran(m): 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
Another criminal wan enter government to steal funds. Ask yourself sincerely why you want to contest for elections. I know as you know that you don't have anything to offer members of the public.

Sincere people and someone who has something to offer to member of the public like you could not join politics for people betterment; In your absence, there's nothing wrong with his decision.
Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by AskNgige2: 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2023
Neduzze5:
You can just buy any certifications you want, go to the USA, move drugs for the next 3 years, gather funds and enter politics.

The blueprint has already been implemented by your forerunners.

Just fill in their shoes.

See finishing
Lmao
Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by ednut1(m): 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2023
Can you afford form of lp,pdp or apc Abi na aac and adp you wan contest under
Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by BJanta: 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
gud4vvvvv:
Good morning all
I will go straight to the point,I just left NYSC camp this month with batch B stream 2 and studied accounting in school.
I will like to contest for a political office during next 2 general election. So I'm planning on writing ICAN next year first diet( to start probably in May)
I don't know whether it will be a waste of resources considering I will practice for like only 5 years,or there's another certificate that I should rather get. Advise me please. Thanks in advance.

Go and add ' Dr ' to your title if you're going into politics. Don't waste your time on any professional certificate or certification. What you need to excel in politics is personality booster and not a career booster. You may even do about two years as a lecturer to build boldness and force of speech.
Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by BJanta: 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
Another criminal wan enter government to steal funds. Ask yourself sincerely why you want to contest for elections. I know as you know that you don't have anything to offer members of the public.

Where else do you think he practise his effectively prosperously ? Accountants are big time thieves. No matter what, you can't keep them from stealing. It's as hard as keeping a lawyer from lying.
Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by BJanta: 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

Where else do you think he practise his effectively prosperously ? Accountants are big time thieves. No matter what, you can't keep them from stealing. It's as hard as keeping a lawyer from lying.
tesuto1:
Wait,am I missing something? Do you need any other certification to run for public posts order than you degree and nysc discharge certificate?

He must learn steal, and steal massively without being caught.
Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by victorikpe(m): 4:49pm On Sep 08, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by simply22: 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2023
[b][/b]
DonroxyII:
Write your ICAN ...Politics is not a Career But a Call to Service..

Most Nigerian Politician are Immature that's why Una dey Jump from One party to Another Like Bambiala ....

Your Career is Accounting, Your Service is Public Service(Political Office Holder or Politics) Once You get there ... You will still be doing Accounting as a Chair of Committee or Formidable member of Committee even as a President . ....

A Chartered Accountant President will Make Informed Decisions than One without ....

ICAN is the Peak of Professional Qualifications of Accounting as Far as Nigeria is Concern & You want to be Crowned That Qualifications, It will help Boast Your Political Career!

Atleast Be a Modest Politician not Chicken "ChuaChua" Politician ....

The Gen Z is Coming with Hot Blood, Very soon it wouldn't be business as Usual ...

Also, Verily, You Shall be Presiding Over Gen Z Pro Who is Expected to Be More Politically Wild than Gen Z & Gen Z Pro Max Would be Cooking by the time you retire .. The Future of Nigerian Political Landscape is Interesting....

Learn from what's happening in West Africa Countries, People are getting informed & Interested in the Political Landscape Daily ... Think Future Not Present ....

We don't want anyhow humanbeing in our Political arena no More ....

Mark Your Ground Now ... Be Distinctive....

Thank you for your contribution to this thread.
These are the types of contributors that should fill this discussion board.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by aQUINandmore: 5:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
gud4vvvvv:
Good morning all
I will go straight to the point,I just left NYSC camp this month with batch B stream 2 and studied accounting in school.
I will like to contest for a political office during next 2 general election. So I'm planning on writing ICAN next year first diet( to start probably in May)
I don't know whether it will be a waste of resources considering I will practice for like only 5 years,or there's another certificate that I should rather get. Advise me please. Thanks in advance.
baby, I love politicians!!!
Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by Shattuck(m): 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
😂😂😂 the guy funny, Nigerian politicians have made politics a money making scheme.
Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by mylander(m): 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2023
Why do you want to make 'politics' a career?
Then, what assurance do you have that you would be successful in the election?
Or, would you want to wait till the end of your anticipated political contest 'election' before you decide what you want to do in life?
Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by Yoighaman(m): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
@OP

Please pursue and get your ICAN certification as a Chartered Accountant. People will respect you and your foray into politics later on in life will be rewarding because people will see you as a serious person, even if you are not.

Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers etc. are respected people in the society and they usually have an edge when they go into politics, so also are Chartered Accountants, you will always be seen as a professional, even if you be thief.

Best wishes.
Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by DonroxyII: 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2023
simply22:
[b][/b]

Thank you for your contribution to this thread.
These are the types of contributors that should fill this discussion board.
Welcome Bro !
Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by complexstuffs(m): 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

Why are you so filled with so much hate and bitterness? Are you IIGB0?
Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by latiephwald(m): 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
Go abroad for your ican first, come back to construct water project (borehole) in your vicinity and share some pallatives fir awarenes. don't forget you need enough money run politics in Nigeria.
Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by nurusystem(m): 6:48am On Sep 09, 2023
Go for HSE
Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by YUSTECH3(m): 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2023
U dey smoke igbo
Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by gud4vvvvv: 8:23am On Sep 13, 2023
tesuto1:
Wait,am I missing something? Do you need any other certification to run for public posts order than you degree and nysc discharge certificate?
nope u don't need any certificate for now to contest election in Nigeria apart from the school leaving certificate demanded before
Re: Please Advise Me On Which Certification To Get by BernhardUNICAF: 9:07am On Sep 13, 2023
The Nigerian Scholarships Fund is opening doors to educational opportunities, offering a remarkable $5 million worth of scholarships to ambitious Nigerian students to study with the University of East London. If you're a Nigerian student dreaming of pursuing a recognised British Master's degree online, this is your golden ticket. Apply here to see if you are eligible: https://study.unicaf.org/BritishScholarships

(1) (2) (Reply)

Salary Scale Of Contediss 7 Step 2 / How To Build An International Career...step by step approach / Dana Pharmaceutical Workers In Minna Protest Over Poor Working Conditions (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.