Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Power And Money. Which One Is Greater? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power And Money. Which One Is Greater? (16610 Views)

Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically / Tinubu Insists He Brought Buhari To Power And Will Succeed Him / PIA: When 3% Is Greater Than 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power And Money. Which One Is Greater? by DaveHarry(m): 8:44am On Sep 08, 2023
Between power and money which one is greater. For the deep thinkers!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power And Money. Which One Is Greater? by Hezzyluv: 8:47am On Sep 08, 2023
Power is good and depends on which power persay. But, what shall it profit a man if he has power and lives in abject poverty? I.e begging to feed or watch his love ones dying from curable sickness simply because no money to treat such malady?

If you don't have money but have power, you are as useless as the P in psychology. Money stops nonsense!!!

Get money, even the person that has power would be calling u sir upanda.

Modified:
Show me the man with power and I will show you the man with money. Show me the man with money and I will show you the man with power. grin

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Power And Money. Which One Is Greater? by TemplarLandry: 8:51am On Sep 08, 2023
When you have money, you have power.
DaveHarry:
Between power and money which one is greater. For the deep thinkers!

133 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Power And Money. Which One Is Greater? by DaveHarry(m): 8:53am On Sep 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
When you have money, you have power.
Not all the time

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Power And Money. Which One Is Greater? by Bestbrain123(m): 9:25am On Sep 08, 2023
What is power? What is money? The indiference explain both better. Who has authority commands money and money comes with little little power.. Think of our modern world and how money has influence it. How the week ones are actually on top because of money. Money comes with little little power. And he who commands it. Has authorithy. MONEY AND POLITICES, MONEY AND GOVERNMENT. LEGACY AND MONEY.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power And Money. Which One Is Greater? by Wawelexy(m): 9:37am On Sep 08, 2023
You can have money and still not have power..... The present Abachas

You can have power but yet, no money..... The present Awolowos

When you have money and power, you are the real GOAT... The present Tinubus

If you don't understand the illustration up there, you are a kid....

135 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Power And Money. Which One Is Greater? by Daniel058(m): 9:42am On Sep 08, 2023
I go for money

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power And Money. Which One Is Greater? by jericco1(m): 9:42am On Sep 08, 2023
Power controls money

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Power And Money. Which One Is Greater? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:42am On Sep 08, 2023
Money in itself is power, It's called Economic Power.

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Power And Money. Which One Is Greater? by ifeanyija(m): 9:42am On Sep 08, 2023
Money will give u power

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Power And Money. Which One Is Greater? by Ekpekus(m): 9:42am On Sep 08, 2023
Power
With power, you can get money and subject those with money to penury. No try power....

With great power comes great responsibility. It makes or mar a generation and generations yet unborn.

Abacha can clear your doubts on this.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Power And Money. Which One Is Greater? by ukaface(f): 9:42am On Sep 08, 2023
Money

With money comes power

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power And Money. Which One Is Greater? by babamadiba(m): 9:42am On Sep 08, 2023
MOA (money over everything). Money can buy me power.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power And Money. Which One Is Greater? by BabaCommander: 9:42am On Sep 08, 2023
Money answers to all things.
With money, you can buy people and power
Ask Tinubu.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power And Money. Which One Is Greater? by Microwhy: 9:43am On Sep 08, 2023
Money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power And Money. Which One Is Greater? by datola: 9:43am On Sep 08, 2023
Money, because: "Money answereth all things"

2 Likes

Re: Power And Money. Which One Is Greater? by casualobserver: 9:43am On Sep 08, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Power is good and depends on which power persay. But, what shall it profit a man if he has power and lives in abject poverty? I.e begging to feed or watch his love ones dying from curable sickness simply because no money to treat such malady?

If you don't have money but have power, you are as useless as the P in psychology. Money stops nonsense!!!

Get money, even the person that has power would be calling u sir upanda.

A man with power can never lack money, if he lacks money it is because he is not motivated by money. e.g a principled public official/ civil servant, .

61 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Power And Money. Which One Is Greater? by flokii: 9:43am On Sep 08, 2023
Power..

You can have all the money in the world but power can still mess you up. When you have power, you'll control money.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Power And Money. Which One Is Greater? by abuhlawal(m): 9:43am On Sep 08, 2023
When you are to choose between money and anything worldly, go for money and watch the other things come your way.
I said worldly because we are religious people, l will choose only religion before money. Any other thing come after

1 Like

Re: Power And Money. Which One Is Greater? by ObeyPaul: 9:44am On Sep 08, 2023
With power I'll order boys to beat you and collect your money. With money I'll pay boys to kill you with your power

12 Likes

Re: Power And Money. Which One Is Greater? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:44am On Sep 08, 2023
Money, Power, Respect.

*Singin*

See I believe in money, power, and respect

First you get the money
Then you get the muthafuckin', power
After you get the fuckin' power
Muthafuckas will respect you

What's the key to life?
Money, power, and respect
What you need in life?
You'll be eatin' right
You can sleep at night
You'll see the light
What's the key to life?
What you need in life?
You'll be eatin' right
Money, power, and respect (yeah)
Money, power, and respect (yeah, yo, yo)

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Power And Money. Which One Is Greater? by illicit(m): 9:44am On Sep 08, 2023
They are related sha
Re: Power And Money. Which One Is Greater? by ThiefnubuBandit: 9:44am On Sep 08, 2023
Yeye question!

Why not ask MANNAGRILLER how em take dey fvck em vulture wife for house?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Power And Money. Which One Is Greater? by opera1(m): 9:44am On Sep 08, 2023
Money 1st before anything.

1 Like

Re: Power And Money. Which One Is Greater? by incredible2017: 9:44am On Sep 08, 2023
Money can buy power (Baba Tinubu as a case study) grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Power And Money. Which One Is Greater? by handsomeyinka(m): 9:44am On Sep 08, 2023
Power gives you the authority over anything in this life.
With power,you can acquire wealth.

Even with money without the right strategies,you might not be powerful but you can be respected.

But with power,you will surely acquire wealth,fame and respect.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Power And Money. Which One Is Greater? by Impregnable101: 9:44am On Sep 08, 2023
shocked
Re: Power And Money. Which One Is Greater? by Timoleon(m): 9:44am On Sep 08, 2023
* Power pass power

* Money pass money

* Some power pass some money

* Some money pass some power

The extent of whichever you hold determines your actual influence.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power And Money. Which One Is Greater? by GRACEGLORY: 9:44am On Sep 08, 2023
Money is the least of man's problems

Power is the ability to achieve your objectives. Power typically involves changing or influencing what other people think, believe, or do since what you want is frequently constrained by others.

Deuteronomy 8:18
β€œAnd you shall remember the LORD your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth,

Power influences money

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Power And Money. Which One Is Greater? by otomatic(m): 9:44am On Sep 08, 2023
Power
Re: Power And Money. Which One Is Greater? by stjudas(m): 9:44am On Sep 08, 2023
Poor man no fit get power.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abubakar Suleiman Scores Buhari High / Donald Trump Swears To Biafra. Raw Photos And Videos / Osita Chidoka: "Bail Conditions Of IPOB Members Granted Bail Will Be Met"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.