Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. (31969 Views)

How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). / Victim Of GNLD - Funny Meme / My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by SonOfHercules: 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
jelinco1982:
Op are you sure is GNLD? I thought they were dead.
They've rebranded it to neolife.
Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by haphizz57(m): 11:18pm On Sep 08, 2023
For what reason do u av to call me an idiot? E be like say ur Mama don carry ur belle climb fence before

1 Like

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by SonOfHercules: 11:18pm On Sep 08, 2023
kingjoe:
They send people on mission impossible!! To be selling drugs in capsules that can cure virtually everything at a very exorbitant price . with the promise of paying you a very high commission that will make you richer than dangote in few years.
Train people to convince people to buy these drugs thatl in my opinion are just supplements and vitamins.well packaged and sealed.
Mostly unemployed or underemployed are the rate of unemployment in Nigeria is high are victims as they don't really tell them the truth when advertising.
Those pipu are boko harams. I wonder how they manage to scam even graduates.
Money wet you go talk tire before you chop.
I just pity my mouth.

1 Like

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by SonOfHercules: 11:22pm On Sep 08, 2023
iFESTAC680:
Omo them catch me too that year ooo
I went for a supposed job interview at Anthony only to find out it is GNLD, I fit madt !!!!!

Omo I gats hustle oo. I started blaming my parents and all human causes. Poverty is a ba$tard.
My children can't suffer this. Any which way.

3 Likes

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by SonOfHercules: 11:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
omojeesu:

1. The name gnld is apparently no longer in use. They now bare neolife now I think.
2. The Company or is it the members or both have messed up the image of multilevel network marketing which some of us have been in for more than a decade.
3. Some supplements are far better than pharmaceuticals.
4. Anyone can do MLNM full time or part time. Can be made a job and major source of income especially for the currently unemployed or underemployed.
5. There have always been labels as Ponzi scheme or scams. In many cases this isn't true especially when there are veritable & verifiable products and services.
6. They build on leverage, teams, referral commissions & passive incomes.
7. Many traditional establishment companies including the Banks are now using some MLNM ideas such as Referral Commission to attract customers.
8. As "bad" as gnld is the company has been in existence more than 40 years showing how strong it is.
9. Let people learn how to add passive income to their active income.
10. One of the best platforms now to earn passive income especially by referring others is Airtime Business.

The issue is why don't they do seminars, let anyone that wanna apply do. Why do they disguise with fake jobs.

4 Likes

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by RecentHistory: 11:49pm On Sep 08, 2023
haphizz57:
For what reason do u av to call me an idiot? E be like say ur Mama don carry ur belle climb fence before

Na different kinds of people dey this thread grin grin

Which one be this again?

1 Like

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by Sandralight(f): 2:17am On Sep 09, 2023
This is funny.
Sorry o
Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by Kay25(m): 5:48am On Sep 09, 2023
SonOfHercules:
Today I went for job interview just to find out it was gnld. Oboy I no fit cry.
After spending over 1k for transport.
Those guys still dey scam people for that their fake job?those guys won't make heaven walahi

1 Like

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by Godmademan(m): 5:58am On Sep 09, 2023
SonOfHercules:
🤣🤣🤣🤣Lol. Was caught too in 2018 during one of those senseless prolonged strike. Thought to get a short term job instead of traveling home. Na so I spend N500 go ihama road, Benin city to find out say na GNLD meeting. I just sit down take breeze for like one hour before proceeding on the long journey home.

3 Likes

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by Papayaayasager(m): 6:33am On Sep 09, 2023
SonOfHercules:

Lagos state. From Ikeja to ile iwe ejigbo. I no fit cry ooo.

Pele
Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by Mavinsoladele(m): 7:22am On Sep 09, 2023
What is wrong with GNLD?
Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by akanbiaa(m): 7:34am On Sep 09, 2023
SonOfHercules:
Yours is even better ,what of those that they will ask you your location and choose location of a whole day or 2 day's journey for your interview and you end up seeing that it was gnld or it's affiliates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by akanbiaa(m): 7:35am On Sep 09, 2023
SonOfHercules:

The issue is why don't they do seminars, let anyone that wanna apply do. Why do they disguise with fake jobs.
Because they are fake and want to scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by omojeesu(m): 10:17am On Sep 09, 2023
SonOfHercules:

In a sense it a job but not in the typical sense. It is the element of deception that is not acceptable! But full time network marketing work is a job where you're your own Boss. Many unemployed can do network marketing as job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by millionboi2: 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2023
EconomistXplain:
i really dont know the job aspect be of their structure...but all i know is that their products works like magic...

cured my Dad's prostrate enlargement nd Very close to diabetes issues..nd my mom's defective blood circulations problems nd preventing her from having stroke...

if u non go, u no go know....i love the products die!

nobody is talking about their products but they way of marketing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by millionboi2: 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2023
Prenonjebose:
I once had a girl working for me, who told me that she wanted to go a school in another state. I remember begging her to consider going to the tertiary institution close by, so that she can still be working and schooling. I promised to double her salary, and still take care of some of her fees, but she insisted on her choice. She was the best worker at that time. I had to let go. Fast forward to some months later, I saw her with the GNLD group looking haggard. Of course, she didn't expect to cross my path. Since then, I just have a bias against them
I don't believe you promised her all that clearly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by millionboi2: 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2023
EconomistXplain:

honestly till date i dont know thier names...one small tiny girl with a big bag was saying this drug does this and that and it co-incided with my Dad's prostrate enlargement crises..we have done even surgeries nd he carries urine sack and has a pipe insertion...this small girl was adamant we dont need all those ..

i almost chased her away oo..but gave her trial...omoh drugs cost die like 76k. for a cup ..thats if u choose to register under her as a timeline, but outright buying seems its 80+ something..

ok we tried..nd in just three weeks popsy urine normalised nd we went to hospital to remove the set up..nd till date he is fine..this happened in 2021.

my Dad is now 91 yrs old
wao datz great.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by Prenonjebose: 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2023
millionboi2:
I don't believe you promised her all that clearly.
I did. She is from a poor home, but with very good character and very focused. She was well liked by my customers. There are so many good attributes of hers that I can continue to list. The returns at the end of each month she worked for me were huge. Of course, nobody wants to lose such a worker.
She was definitely deceived into thinking that she could make more money from working for them, and I think the admission issue did not click.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by millionboi2: 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2023
Prenonjebose:

I did. She is from a poor home, but with very good character and very focused. She was well liked by my customers. There are so many good attributes of hers that I can continue to list. The returns at the end of each month she worked for me were huge. Of course, nobody wants to lose such a worker.
She was definitely deceived into thinking that she could make more money from working for them, and I think the admission issue did not click.
ok.... you did your best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by Carot: 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2023
[quote author=Godmademan post=125675298]mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by SonOfHercules: 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2023
Abeg anybody wet dey do giveaway make e remember me ooo.
Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by caandi: 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2023
SonOfHercules:

I just called the gal say I dey my papa shrine,say if she no send my t.fare. she go get accident.
Since the lady Neva pick call.
Me wet don't tie white wrapper like IFA come tie red cloth for onions.
I dey take pics make I send her for Whatsapp.
She Neva see craze ooo.
guy!

LWKMD!!!!! 🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by Pinkybush: 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2023
I hate those people walahi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by valarinz: 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2023
SonOfHercules:

Aswear pesin gats hustle ooo.
One was saying if we don't register our children will register.
No be poverty be DAT? They are not planning to stop.
That word alone na challenge to me.

Dafuxk angry grin grin grin grin grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by Tombrown3(m): 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2023
badboyTee:
how old are you first? 🤣they advertise drugs under fallse pretense of making yoouur life better and so on GNLD aka Neo life.

The day those werey sent me job invite I didn't know ontime till I reach Ikeja after spending close to. 2k to locate the venue I called police oo and. They paid my tfare back home 😹

Lol, my area of expertise doesn't allow me get encounter with them. Job finds me, I dont find job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by Godmademan(m): 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
[quote author=Carot post=125684709][/quote]One time
Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by ahmedio2017(m): 8:11am On Sep 16, 2023
Tobiaz:
I've some bitter experienced with them in the past, but Nowadays it seems that they've now changed their system to FHG (acronyms) Fatheoric Global and it's works.

It's now a 2 in 1 business which they will be teaching you digital marketing skills and then will later tell you about GNLD also called Neo life.

Then, after you makes some earning from the the digital skills where they'd be teaching you then they'll later tell you to using part of the funds to investing in Neo Life.

I met some graduates students and some students that, this business is what they've secretly doing without tells anyone except their family members. Since there is no better job out there after NYSC.

It has been a real profitable business organisation these days, based on my reviews and witnessed about them. Tho Neo life is MLM but it's better than Pyramid scheme and Ponzi scheme that are very common online.

Pls I need more explanation on this, are you into it? Somebody is trying to introduce me to fhg, is it the same as glnd or what's ur take

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Recruitment For Graduates 2017 / MTN Nigeria Latest 2017 Recruitment (5 Vacant Positions) / Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.