Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Fear Of Baba Ijebu: The Beginning Of Financial Wisdom - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fear Of Baba Ijebu: The Beginning Of Financial Wisdom (15838 Views)

Financial Wisdom / Financial Wisdom / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fear Of Baba Ijebu: The Beginning Of Financial Wisdom by Okijajuju1(m): 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2011
The truth is that our educational system is in dire need of an overhaul. Our curriculum needs to be revised. Financial management should be thought from J.S.S 1 till S.S.S 3,

I had a chat with on of the Masons working for me on my site. Everyday I ask him how he is doing, he always replys we are hoping on God. So I started talking and he kept saying how he had overwhelming financial problems. So I asked him how much he would need to solve his problems and he said 300 thousand would suffice. So I told him to sit and lets do some maths together,

He earns 3000 Naira everyday (Daily pay). He works 6 days a week (18,000 thats minimum wage o), 4 weeks a month (#72,000), Times 12 thats about 864,000 Naira a year, And he just stood there in disbelief, And they make more than this o!! Cos they still have petty trading they do on the side and somethimes work of target basis and the rates are higher. He couldnt believe that he was earning more than a lot of government workers. So I asked him, how much do you have in savings? He said he didnt have any,

Now thats the problem with many Nigerians would are living under the poverty line, They dont know how to manage money, Give them a million and they would blow it in a month.

mikron:

@OP to say im confused by this your jagons is an understatement. Just what are u trying to tell us? What is your point? Because femi kept playing pool with his money? Dat one na news? We have thousands of femi's in nigeria and beyond who does that (pool betting) so what the heck?

Its one thing to read, Its another thing to comprehend, I suggest do read the OP's post again and try this time to comprehend it and get where he is going,
Re: Fear Of Baba Ijebu: The Beginning Of Financial Wisdom by lovejo(m): 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2011
My story.
When I got my visa to leave the country and i did not have enough money to buy the ticket and no one to lend me, I decided to be playing baba ijebu in front of my house. Everyday before i play I always ask the amount my money will result to if i win in order to cover my ticket fare.
Na ounpe i dey, thank God for someone that send me ticket money from abroad, some people are lucky but i don't think my head can win any jackpot.
Re: Fear Of Baba Ijebu: The Beginning Of Financial Wisdom by jpworld(m): 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2011
Okija_juju:

The truth is that our educational system is in dire need of an overhaul. Our curriculum needs to be revised. Financial management should be thought from J.S.S 1 till S.S.S 3,

I had a chat with on of the Masons working for me on my site. Everyday I ask him how he is doing, he always replys we are hoping on God. So I started talking and he kept saying how he had overwhelming financial problems. So I asked him how much he would need to solve his problems and he said 300 thousand would suffice. So I told him to sit and lets do some maths together,

He earns 3000 Naira everyday (Daily pay). He works 6 days a week (18,000 thats minimum wage o), 4 weeks a month (#72,000), Times 12 thats about 864,000 Naira a year, And he just stood there in disbelief, And they make more than this o!! Cos they still have petty trading they do on the side and somethimes work of target basis and the rates are higher. He couldnt believe that he was earning more than a lot of government workers. So I asked him, how much do you have in savings? He said he didnt have any,

Now thats the problem with many Nigerians would are living under the poverty line, They dont know how to manage money, Give them a million and they would blow it in a month.

Its one thing to read, Its another thing to comprehend, I suggest do read the OP's post again and try this time to comprehend it and get where he is going,

Sharaaaaaaap my friend. u wan come here dey form who dey build house abi, Poor MUMU like u,

And who tell u say Laborer/bricklayer they find job everyday, sometimes in a month, they won't find a single job,
Re: Fear Of Baba Ijebu: The Beginning Of Financial Wisdom by velo10: 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2011
Guys, lotto is played in almost every country worldwide. It's just that the tag name we give to it here "Baba Ijebu" makes lotto playing seem ridiculous
Re: Fear Of Baba Ijebu: The Beginning Of Financial Wisdom by superior1: 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2011
Baba Ijebu is for the deformed and disturbed minds undecided
Re: Fear Of Baba Ijebu: The Beginning Of Financial Wisdom by tomm2580(m): 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2011
na wa o, i neva undastnd wetin sum pple dey try form 4 dis thread. world pple! i hail o
Re: Fear Of Baba Ijebu: The Beginning Of Financial Wisdom by dayokanu(m): 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2011
Abeg no spoint market for Baba Ijebu

Shey na 2 sure or 3 direct you want?

Re: Fear Of Baba Ijebu: The Beginning Of Financial Wisdom by sirp2007: 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2011
superior1:

U JUST HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD.
Re: Fear Of Baba Ijebu: The Beginning Of Financial Wisdom by Okijajuju1(m): 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2011
jpworld:

Sharaaaaaaap my friend. u wan come here dey form who dey build house abi, Poor MUMU like u,

And who tell u say Laborer/bricklayer they find job everyday, sometimes in a month, they won't find a single job,

Woooow!! Where did that come from?! Do I know you?! Am I the cause of your generations poverty?! Is it my fault that your forefathers were so useless they didnt even have slave value?! Is it my fault that you dropped out of kindergarten for lack of finances?! Is it my fault that your whor.e mother gave birth to ret@rded albino babies for your impote.nt father?! Is it my fault that your grandmother was a renowed prostitu.te that was turning tricks for 5 naira at your commuinity's secondary school?! Is it my fault that you fathers entire lifes earning didnt even amount to the present day minimum wage?! Is it my fault that none of the men in your family tree has ever left an inheritance for their kids?!

Please look the other way you hear!! You should spend time praying to God to solve your problems or you bring that harl0t sister of yours to my shrine so I can arrange some money making rituals with her head, but since she is an imbecil.e like the rest of her extended family, she would only produce 20Naira a day and her gross production would be equivalent to only moroccan 100 dollars total.

Anuofia!!
Re: Fear Of Baba Ijebu: The Beginning Of Financial Wisdom by velo10: 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2011
superior1:

It really perturbs me why people are so quick to demean others who are not like them. Abeg if they choose to play baba Ijebu, let them be. Millions of people around the world play lotto. Do you have a problem with that?

Re: Fear Of Baba Ijebu: The Beginning Of Financial Wisdom by jpworld(m): 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2011
Okija_juju:

Woooow!! Where did that come from?! Do I know you?! Am I the cause of your generations poverty?! Is it my fault that your forefathers were so useless they didnt even have slave value?! Is it my fault that you dropped out of kindergarten for lack of finances?! Is it my fault that your whor.e mother gave birth to ret@rded albino babies for your impote.nt father?! Is it my fault that your grandmother was a renowed prostitu.te that was turning tricks for 5 naira at your commuinity's secondary school?! Is it my fault that you fathers entire lifes earning didnt even amount to the present day minimum wage?! Is it my fault that none of the men in your family tree has ever left an inheritance for their kids?!

Please look the other way you hear!! You should spend time praying to God to solve your problems or you bring that harl0t sister of yours to my shrine so I can arrange some money making rituals with her head, but since she is an imbecil.e like the rest of her extended family, she would only produce 20Naira a day and her gross production would be equivalent to only moroccan 100 dollars total.

Anuofia!!

Hehehehehehehe, Empty Drum, Okija people are noise makers,

Where did u own a land? which house r u building? my guy go and sit down joor, Poor Poor man like u,
Re: Fear Of Baba Ijebu: The Beginning Of Financial Wisdom by femmy2010(m): 7:47pm On Oct 17, 2011
velo10:

It really perturbs me why people are so quick to demean others who are not like them. Abeg if they choose to play baba Ijebu, let them be. Millions of people around the world play lotto. Do you have a problem with that?

Nothing wrong with playing lotto but alot is wrong with investing all one's life trying to predict correctly 2 numbers to be chosen between 1 - 99.
Better for one to loss massively in a thought would be lucrative business venture than this Baba Ijebu thing.
Just my thinking though.
Re: Fear Of Baba Ijebu: The Beginning Of Financial Wisdom by linkin8k(m): 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2011
Okija_juju:

Anuofia!!

Chei!!! who you wan kill like this na. d yab too much oo
Re: Fear Of Baba Ijebu: The Beginning Of Financial Wisdom by PurestBoy(m): 1:20am On Oct 19, 2011
Okija_juju:

Anuofia!!

Chai, na big Akpako u knack am for head
, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fear Of Baba Ijebu: The Beginning Of Financial Wisdom by Image123(m): 7:47am On Oct 19, 2011
Common sense is indeed not common. We never even start to open Bible for the matter, yet people dey vex.
STOP GAMBLING AWAY YOUR LIFE!

Re: Fear Of Baba Ijebu: The Beginning Of Financial Wisdom by jackson44(m): 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2011
go sell pure water,yee yee guy.so u are jealous.
Re: Fear Of Baba Ijebu: The Beginning Of Financial Wisdom by jackson44(m): 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2011
go sell pure water,yee yee guy.so u are jealous.
Re: Fear Of Baba Ijebu: The Beginning Of Financial Wisdom by solidlinks(m): 1:47pm On May 31, 2012
Instead of play baba ijebu is all about guessing and the results are most of the time manipulated by organizers. but sincerely you can make a better return for your hard earn money just follow this link> zolidlinkbet..com
Re: Fear Of Baba Ijebu: The Beginning Of Financial Wisdom by Double194(m): 12:13am On Feb 17, 2013
solidlinks: Instead of play baba ijebu is all about guessing and the results are most of the time manipulated by organizers. but sincerely you can make a better return for your hard earn money just follow this link> zolidlinkbet..com
My guy I like U already. Una dey see entrepreneur at work? Wayyy better than gambling.

Are Goods In Ghana Cheaper Than Nigeria / How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother / How Is Cash Availability In Your Area?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75