Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,082 members, 7,859,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

A Nairalander Attempted Suicide - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander Attempted Suicide (741 Views)

How My Brother-in Law Attempted To Have His Way With Me. / A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her / Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Attempted Suicide by ajobajohnson: 1:50pm On Sep 08, 2023
I was told a nairalander @austinjosh98 attempted to end his life on September 2 due to depression he is facing he made this Post last year https://www.nairaland.com/7810587/anyone-me-present-predicament. He overdosed on drugs, he's okay and stable now
Re: A Nairalander Attempted Suicide by TemplarLandry: 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2023
Re: A Nairalander Attempted Suicide by Kobojunkie: 1:55pm On Sep 08, 2023
ajobajohnson:
I was told a nairalander @austinjosh98 attempted to end his life on September 2 due to depression he is facing he made this Post last year https://www.nairaland.com/7810587/anyone-me-present-predicament. He overdosed on drugs, he's okay and stable now
You were told this by whom? undecided

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Attempted Suicide by Debater(m): 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
I don't know if I should believe you or if I should hold on to my thoughts that you are referring to yourself. I understand that you don't want the public to know your intentions of committing suicide. But trust me, no matter the suffering in this life, life is not worth being wasted.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Attempted Suicide by Kobojunkie: 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
Debater:
I don't know if I should believe you or if I should hold on to my thoughts that you are referring to yourself. I understand that you don't want the public to know your intentions of committing suicide. But trust me, no matter the suffering in this life, life is not worth being wasted.
Rubbish! undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Attempted Suicide by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2023
OP who told you
Re: A Nairalander Attempted Suicide by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
So if things don't go his way, he will want to take his own life as the first option right?
Re: A Nairalander Attempted Suicide by ajobajohnson: 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You were told this by whom? undecided
my younger brother, they are in the same school sir
Re: A Nairalander Attempted Suicide by ajobajohnson: 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
Debater:
unfortunately I'm not the one , nothing in this life can make me end my life
Re: A Nairalander Attempted Suicide by Kobojunkie: 6:22pm On Sep 08, 2023
ajobajohnson:
my younger brother, they are in the same school sir
Tell your younger brother to tell his school friend to go back to his parents and demand they help him. Rather than come online to blackmail complete strangers with his story. He survived this attempt on his life but who is footing the bill for his act? undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Attempted Suicide by ajobajohnson: 6:22pm On Sep 08, 2023
Skyview01:
So if things don't go his way, he will want to take his own life as the first option right?
obob na wetin depression da cus
Re: A Nairalander Attempted Suicide by Kobojunkie: 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2023
ajobajohnson:
obob na wetin depression da cus
I doubt it because following his thread, he had need of money. Basically, if he gets money, his supposed depression will go away. So, depression isn't the problem but the lack of finances. He should consider ways to maybe put school on hold until he is able to, with the help of his parents, raise funds with which to go back. undecided
Re: A Nairalander Attempted Suicide by ajobajohnson: 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Tell your younger brother to tell his school friend to go back to his parents and demand they help him. Rather than come online to blackmail complete strangers with his story. He survived this attempt on his life but who is footing the bill for his act? undecided
he requested for help he didn't blackmail anyone, I rememba nairaland use to be a place to help those in need of help now due to high rate of scam we don't know who actually needs help and for the bill I have no idea
Re: A Nairalander Attempted Suicide by Kobojunkie: 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2023
ajobajohnson:
■ He requested for help he didn't blackmail anyone,
■ I rememba nairaland use to be a place to help those in need of help now due to high rate of scam we don't know who actually needs help and for the bill I have no idea
He tried to blackmail them by threatening suicide. undecided
2. Well, Nairaland does not take the place of your parents as far as responsibility for your training and education. People like OP need to confront them in their situation. After all your parents and family are usually the best support to have when going through such difficulties. undecided
Re: A Nairalander Attempted Suicide by zed7: 3:12am On Sep 09, 2023
Only his family and some of his friends will miss him. The rest of the world wouldn't care.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Attempted Suicide by DyingFetus: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2023
Just one thing and he couldn't even do it well

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Attempted Suicide by Caaz: 11:49am On Sep 09, 2023
ajobajohnson:
he requested for help he didn't blackmail anyone, I rememba nairaland use to be a place to help those in need of help now due to high rate of scam we don't know who actually needs help and for the bill I have no idea
You re the same person....sharaap.
After you dolts has insulted innocent people online,you surface with your alternates to asked for help from those people you have insulted....

Una never see anything.i have zero pity for you doofuzes.
Re: A Nairalander Attempted Suicide by ajobajohnson: 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2023
zed7:
Only his family and some of his friends will miss him. The rest of the world wouldn't care.
unfortunately such is life
Re: A Nairalander Attempted Suicide by ajobajohnson: 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2023
DyingFetus:
Just one thing and he couldn't even do it well
😂😂 werey
Re: A Nairalander Attempted Suicide by ajobajohnson: 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2023
Caaz:

You re the same person....sharaap.
After you dolts has insulted innocent people online,you surface with your alternates to asked for help from those people you have insulted....

Una never see anything.i have zero pity for you doofuzes.
I don't think I have encountered you, I don't know what your problem is, you're found of accusing people of using alternate account pls change your way of thinking

(1) (Reply)

Canada Based Nigerian Shares What Nigerians Don't Help Each Other In Canada / Are You Married? Do You Want To Know How To Protect Your Marriage? / Do You Think I Should Continue With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.