Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out (16810 Views)

Tribunal: APC Senators Have Right To Appeal; Atiku, Obi Have No Ground – Yahaya / Rivers Poll: Court Okays Suit Seeking To Disqualify Wike Over Birth Certificate / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by saintkel(m): 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2023
OAFMods:
How many Atiku supporter insulted Kumuyi Soyinka n others ?

so what has dis post got to do with Atiku vs Tinubu attack or d other way?......face Atiku n leave Obi alone or keep licking Atikus arse n shout each time u see Obi
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by MomohMrMoore: 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2023
He should cry to the Wagner Group. They will invade Nigeria, kill the judges, bomb all the courts and get the papers for him. And then warn the Supreme courts judges to deliver a favorable judgment to Atiku otherwise they and Tinubu will be killed and instal Atiku as the president.
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by Creamz(m): 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2023
Ddeliverer007:
INEC delayed them access to some materials.

Now the PEPT is doing the same thing, denying them access to the certified true copies of the judgement they read out.

Some idiots here are laughing without understanding what exactly is happening. If this nonsense is allowed to go on, then this country is truly finished.

Allow them access to the judgement, so they can go to the Supreme Court. What kind of nonsense is this. The same nonsense INEC did. All these because of money and bribe..

It’s such a pity..

People who don’t understand what is happening here are laughing. This is the Nigerian judiciary on trial. They think it’s just about Atiku and the PDP. It’s not, it’s about us as a people and how the international community views us generally as Nigerians.
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by Fearyourcreator: 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2023
Isokotolopia:
“I am ready to fight Dirty” Tinubu 2023

“Fight for political Power. grab it and then run away with it” Tiinubu, 2023.

Untill the Igbos work for me, they will only get but a muscle of bread “ Tinubu

If America want to fight global warming, let them bring their money” Tinubu 2023

“I must become President, it is my life time ambition, it is my turn, emilokan”

‘I inherited my wealth from real estate inherited from my parents which I turned around” Tinubu

“I was a guard before, now I am President “ Tinubu

And you want someone with this mindset to work for the good of masses?
Any of you wey no dey pay tax wey get meaning wey enter blue line rail... Na that train go kee una family finish .. eyin werey
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by MRMRMR: 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2023
Ddeliverer007:

See idiot. How your life be after the Buhari wey you support? Now you still continue to support another useless drug lord and your life continues to fall apart. Fool.

See frustration. I am not the cause of ur misfortune na. Abeg face PEPT judges that tossed ur watery (pap-like) petition away.
Just to add, I heard that Anambra (where peter pandora was govnor for 8 yrs) have become Dubai. You can go there and enjoy heaven on earth. Ozuo!
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by PassingShot(m): 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2023
azpekuliar:

They have 14 days but the PEPT was eager to dismiss petitions because they were filed after the official time prescribed by the law. If the CTC or whatever documents being asked for are not released in a timely manner how then can they put forward their case before the Supreme court. I read someone say then they should use what they have, then the same court will dismiss their petition due to insufficient evidence or tardiness. Nobody is fooled though.
The PEPC has seven days to give copy of the judgement to all parties. Judgement was delivered on Wednesday and Atiku and co are already crying on Friday!

Sore losers!

1 Like

Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by TeamXola(m): 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2023
Bobloco:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/09/08/pept-wants-supreme-court-to-disqualify-my-appeal-atiku-cries-out/

You this man called Atiku, and Obi are causing Nigerians bigger problems with your nonsense cases that cannot solve any problem.

Your fighting the already sealed victory will only amount to more sufferings for innocent people.

Go and rest man!
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by Iamanoited: 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2023
SUPREME COURT WILL ROAST YOU AND BURY YOU
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by Ddeliverer007(m): 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2023
MRMRMR:

See frustration. I am not the cause of ur misfortune na. Abeg face PEPT judges that tossed ur watery (pap-like) petition away.
Just to add, I heard that Anambra (where peter pandora was govnor for 8 yrs) have become Dubai. You can go there and enjoy heaven on earth. Ozuo!

Mumu, see how your life keeps retrogressing, yet you no want get sense. Ozuo! Nitwit!!
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by Baatunde(m): 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2023
I was just trying to be kind with my response but I can confirm you are nothing but an ignoramus and it is very difficult to have a rational discussion with your like. There is a reason why you are given 14 days to appeal to the Supreme Court. I repeat even in a civil case it takes a couple of days after for you to be able to get a certified copy of the judgement and I know this because I have been involved. Stop trying to hide your ignorance with braggado, no one knows everything but if those who know are telling you, drop your toga of arrogance and accept it with humility. Not knowing something is not a crime, the crime is when you are told what you don't know by those who do but you continue to argue blindly.

You argument shows crass ignorance because you cannot pre-prepare certified copy of a judgement that is yet to be delivered. What do you know about the process of processing a certified copy of a judgement? And that is the way it has been done and is not going to be changed because one Atiku or Obi lost their case. Haba! I tire for all these educated illiterates always coming on social media to form on things they absolutely have no knowledge of grin

maestroferddi:
You are arguing for the sake of argument oga.

We are talking the law here and you don't expect a party that feels that it got the short of the stick to be "proactive" when it clear that the judges should have ensured that the copies were ready before fixing a judgement day.

I will not be surprised if this delay is occasion by something as mundane as not having functional computers and printers.

That is the Nigeria system. Most people have been accepting it as a norm until someone calls them out on it and people like you are coming to sound off on something you have no clues on...
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by maestroferddi: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2023
Baatunde:
I was just trying to be kind with my response but I can confirm you are nothing but an ignoramus and it is very difficult to have a rational discussion with your like. There is a reason why you are given 14 days to appeal to the Supreme Court. I repeat even in a civil case it takes a couple of days after for you to be able to get a certified copy of the judgement and I know this because I have been involved. Stop trying to hide your ignorance with braggado, no one knows everything but if those who know are telling you, drop your toga of arrogance and accept it with humility. Not knowing something is not a crime, the crime is when you are told what you don't know by those who do but you continue to argue blindly.

You argument shows crass ignorance because you cannot pre-prepare certified copy of a judgement that is yet to be delivered. What do you know about the process of processing a certified copy of a judgement? And that is the way it has been done and is not going to be changed because one Atiku or Obi lost their case. Haba! I tire for all these educated illiterates always coming on social media to form on things they absolutely have no knowledge of grin

You are an insufferable APC irritant so you must be deluded to think that your petty reverse psychology would work on me.

It is a mark of lucidity and high emotional intelligence to defer to a superior argument but we are talking about you who is clearly incorrigible.

This certified true copy was availed to the petitioners YESTERDAY corroborating my argument completely that there is no basis for delaying the timeous transmission of a court transcript especially in the light of proper carriage of justice.
V
Just like I said before, learn to use your head more than your hands to type because if you had, this exchange wouldn't have arisen.

You need to raise your game from
the minimalist pedestal where it is now such that you add value to the polemic engagement...The copy was thus rendered within 48 hours after judgement...

Now take a hike...
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by Baatunde(m): 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
....polemic engagement.....Oniyeye. Trying to cover ignorance with useless grammar grin

quote author=maestroferddi post=125684980]You are an insufferable APC irritant so you must be deluded to think that your petty reverse psychology would work on me.

It is a mark of lucidity and high emotional intelligence to defer to a superior argument but we are talking about you who is clearly incorrigible.

This certified true copy was availed to the petitioners YESTERDAY corroborating my argument completely that there is no basis for delaying the timeous transmission of a court transcript especially in the light of proper carriage of justice.
V
Just like I said before, learn to use your head more than your hands to type because if you had, this exchange wouldn't have arisen.

the minimalist pedestal where it is now such that you add value to the polemic engagement...The copy was thus rendered within 48 hours after judgement...

Now take a hike...[/quote]
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by maestroferddi: 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
Baatunde:
....polemic engagement.....Oniyeye. Trying to cover ignorance with useless grammar grin

quote author=maestroferddi post=125684980]You are an insufferable APC irritant so you must be deluded to think that your petty reverse psychology would work on me.

V

Now take a hike...
lol..

Ogbeni, but you can call a friend or use a reference source na...

I have taught you pro bono but it is ok.

I cut you you some slack sha...
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by GentleGiant007: 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2023
Continue to write rubbish here until you're apprehended and get ready to defend yourself.

hammerFC:
TINUBU AND APC, WITH THEIR BRIBE CHOPPING JUDICIARY ARE MISTAKING OUR SILENCE FOR CONSENT.

SOON, THEY WILL WITNESS OUTRAGE.

LET THE JUDICIAL PROCESS FAIL TO REACH A LOGICAL END.
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by garykoeman: 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2023
GentleGiant007:
Continue to write rubbish here until you're apprehended and get ready to defend yourself.

Peter obi and obidient are all senselessly people.

The way obi look u go no say they guy go take style dull.
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2023
Tareq1105:

What did Obi LP score in the election?

Ask Manhood Yakubu, who declared a winner when polling units had not finished submitting results, ask Babajide Sanwo Olu, who became an emergency usher and church greeter overnight, ask Wike and co, who rigged even to the embarrassment of shaytan himself, ask ThuvB, who started primaries by opening bribing delegates in hard currency.

These are the men who saw Obi's score first-hand.
They are the ones who indirectly pressure you e-sycophants into sleeping and waking with Obi's name in your mouths and seeing him in your dreams.

What is available to us sane Nigerians is what we find in the public domain.
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by Tzar(m): 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2023
According to the post:
‘The lawyers are said to have formally applied to the court for certified true copies as of Friday’

I don’t understand o, do civil servants in the courts work on Saturday and Sunday? If you applied on Friday, which is a workday, shouldn’t the delay start counting from Monday?!
What kind of unnecessary alarmists are these people?!
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by Tareq1105: 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2023
Christistruth03:

Atiku is a Drama Queen

Atiku is a bad loser begging for public sympathy.

Information revealed that Atiku lawyers actually got a CTC of the judgement on Thursday 7th September but he's here on Friday 8th September complaining that PEPT was trying to frustrate his appeal by not issuing the CTC to him.

This is nothing but blackmailing of the Lord Justices of PEPT which is unfortunate especially from someone of Atiku stature.

1 Like

Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by GreyLaw(m): 1:28am On Sep 10, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Im shocked Atiku is crying over this. The CTC will be typed, the Judges will go through it before the certify it.

There is no way Atiku can get the CTC even in two days.

There are judicial processes which I had expected Atiku lawyers to share with him.

Atiku seeking public sympathy or trying to blackmail the court.

A shame

You should be ashamed of yourself. The CTCs should be ready and signed by the day that judgment was read. I know in Nigeria you are all lawless and hate rectitude. Useless kwantry full of useless fiful.
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by Ratello: 4:16am On Sep 10, 2023
Isokotolopia:
“I am ready to fight Dirty” Tinubu 2023

“Fight for political Power. grab it and then run away with it” Tiinubu, 2023.

Untill the Igbos work for me, they will only get but a muscle of bread “ Tinubu

If America want to fight global warming, let them bring their money” Tinubu 2023

“I must become President, it is my life time ambition, it is my turn, emilokan”

‘I inherited my wealth from real estate inherited from my parents which I turned around” Tinubu

“I was a guard before, now I am President “ Tinubu

And you want someone with this mindset to work for the good of masses?

My brother I am just laughing here looking at fools expecting good governance from a character like Tinubu.
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by IVORY2009(m): 5:56am On Sep 10, 2023
PassingShot:

The PEPC has seven days to give copy of the judgement to all parties. Judgement was delivered on Wednesday and Atiku and co are already crying on Friday!

Sore losers!

You nor dey tire grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion / Perez John Condemns Insurgents, Calls For Credible Elections In Nig / Buhari’s Lawyer To Play Video Of INEC Chair Ruling Out Electronic Transmission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.