Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,363 members, 7,829,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out (16814 Views)

Tribunal: APC Senators Have Right To Appeal; Atiku, Obi Have No Ground – Yahaya / Rivers Poll: Court Okays Suit Seeking To Disqualify Wike Over Birth Certificate / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by HRMK: 6:41am On Sep 09, 2023
YEYE DEY SMELL! MEDICINE AFTER DEATH!PROPAGANDA AND BLACKMAIL WONT HELP YOU AT ALL!!
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:42am On Sep 09, 2023
NtoAkwaIbom:
Shebi u hv 14 days,

Why do you guys keep your critical thinking skills in the dust while comutro this forum.

What is the essence of having fourteen days when the petition only has may be less than 10days to digest hundreds of pages of legal documents, come out with compelling arguments to upturn the decision of the lower court .

If the PEPC wasn't ready with the CTC why come out to make ruling when they know that once they issue out the ruling the number of days the appellants have to bring their case to the supreme court begins to diminishe by the seconds.

Wrongs that doesn't suit ones political narratives won't been seen as an act capable of strengthening deeds that are antithetical to societal development,nits only seen as one when it is blown out of proportion. Everything evil starts small in a consistent manner before turning big to consume all including supporters.

1 Like

Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by Chibuzoc(m): 6:44am On Sep 09, 2023
#MaziNnamdiKanu won the zoo government in there own court, won them in ecowas court etc but still in detention and you animals are expecting justice from the zoo

De play

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by egbetokuns(m): 6:48am On Sep 09, 2023
Bobloco:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/09/08/pept-wants-supreme-court-to-disqualify-my-appeal-atiku-cries-out/

What kind of Noise is all about. Don’t toy with our brain again. Everything is not about noise making. You have almost 14 days. Is it your first case. Your lawyer know the procedure follow it and don’t disturb us Mr Atiku that after disqualification not proofing
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by JADEK04: 6:49am On Sep 09, 2023
ecolime:

It doesn't stop them from preparing. They should prepare their appeal with what is in the public domain while they await the CTC.

It's too early to start crying wolf
they are sleeping then,they can't remember all.
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by Myclubmycash: 6:49am On Sep 09, 2023
When are we going to start doing things properly in Nigeria.
Why not release the copies to them!
What sort of a country is this?
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by Blaze232(m): 7:04am On Sep 09, 2023
Atiku Abeg rest oooo

You were a former V.P

Had it been you allow obi as your team member as a presidential candidate. All this wahala for no dey. You have lost woefully..

PDP should stop collecting your money. Go and concentrate on your private varsity.
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by descartes400: 7:09am On Sep 09, 2023
NtoAkwaIbom:
Shebi u hv 14 days,

The lawyers are said to have formally applied to the court for certified true copies as of Friday.

The request he made just yesterday , and he is already throwing accusations at PEPT.
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 7:19am On Sep 09, 2023
OAFMods:
Pandora. Obi with Pandora looting mind set is what we want n that is why Nigerians did not vote for him. De there de mumu your father dishing out propaganda

Atiku came second and should be the main opposition to ThuvB

The post is about Atiku, no mention of Obi, yet you have left Atiku to drag Obi.

Is it not clear to the earth and sky that Obi's mandate was clearly stolen?

You should fear the curse of the millions of Nigerian voters whose mandate was stolen with your support.

May strange things not happen to you tomorrow.
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by Jonjam269: 7:26am On Sep 09, 2023
Dubai landlord go and rest.
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by Freebills12: 7:32am On Sep 09, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Confirmedzombie:
Im shocked Atiku is crying over this. The CTC will be typed, the Judges will go through it before the certify it.

There is no way Atiku can get the CTC even in two days.

There are judicial processes which I had expected Atiku lawyers to share with him.

Atiku seeking public sympathy or trying to blackmail the court.

A shame

For judgment that took them 2 months to prepare? Judicial process? Stop making yourself a fool. The CTC ought to be out by third day
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by maestroferddi: 7:35am On Sep 09, 2023
NtoAkwaIbom:
Shebi u hv 14 days,
No dey misyarn...

The copies of the judgement should have been made available the following day.

It was the PEPT that fixed the date for ruling so any pretext they bring forward for not making the transcript of the judgement available will not hold water.

Maybe they were expecting the petition to accept their output without challenging it.
A judgement which tarred every application with a minimalist brush of technicalities.

You look at Nigerian judicial system and you have to shake your head.
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by maestroferddi: 7:38am On Sep 09, 2023
ecolime:

It doesn't stop them from preparing. They should prepare their appeal with what is in the public domain while they await the CTC.

It's too early to start crying wolf
Try and do a little thinking before commenting oga..

You don't need to be a lawyer to use common sense.

1 Like

Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by Mrpojj(m): 7:39am On Sep 09, 2023
Ddeliverer007:
INEC delayed them access to some materials.

Now the PEPT is doing the same thing, denying them access to the certified true copies of the judgement they read out.

Some idiots here are laughing without understanding what exactly is happening. If this nonsense is allowed to go on, then this country is truly finished.

Allow them access to the judgement, so they can go to the Supreme Court. What kind of nonsense is this. The same nonsense INEC did. All these because of money and bribe..

It’s such a pity..
Will they understand?
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by Owopumpy: 7:40am On Sep 09, 2023
This guys are so afraid of tinubu

The man that never lost an election

He contested for the first time and he won despite all obstacles

The supreme Court will work on the outcome of tribunal

What are this Peter obi and atiku talking about??
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by Tareq1105: 7:45am On Sep 09, 2023
Ahmed0336:
This is funny and at the same time sad.
PEPT should make copies available to all petitioners and cut this crap.
Petitioners have the right to exaust all legal processes and should not be discouraged from trying even though AA lawyers are fighting a lost battle undecided

Don't mind them. The chairman of the Tribunal directed that the judgement should be circulated to interested Nigerians.

It's a 798 copy judgement and I got a copy yesterday morning.

Did you hear Obi complain? Be cautious whenever you hear politicians talk. Everything they do has element of politics in it.

Ignore Atiku PDP political talk for public sympathy.
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by Tareq1105: 7:53am On Sep 09, 2023
maestroferddi:
Try and do a little thinking before commenting oga..

You don't need to be a lawyer to use common sense.

See, it's a 798 copy documents and it's in the public square right now. I got a copy yesterday morning.

Even the Tribunal Chairman directed it to be circulated to every interested Nigerian.

Obi LP has gotten so I don't know the challenges Atiku PDP had. It's possible they're playing politics with it to get public sympathy.

Atiku lawyers could start with what is available before the CTC is given to them if truly they have not been given. I don't trust politicians.
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by LajaLaba: 7:53am On Sep 09, 2023
Isokotolopia:
“I am ready to fight Dirty” Tinubu 2023

“Fight for political Power. grab it and then run away with it” Tiinubu, 2023.

Untill the Igbos work for me, they will only get but a muscle of bread “ Tinubu

If America want to fight global warming, let them bring their money” Tinubu 2023

“I must become President, it is my life time ambition, it is my turn, emilokan”

‘I inherited my wealth from real estate inherited from my parents which I turned around” Tinubu

“I was a guard before, now I am President “ Tinubu

And you want someone with this mindset to work for the good of masses?
IPOB man rest...Who u wan deceive? your fellow muppets right?
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by Tareq1105: 7:57am On Sep 09, 2023
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Atiku came second and should be the main opposition to ThuvB

The post is about Atiku, no mention of Obi, yet you have left Atiku to drag Obi.

Is it not clear to the earth and sky that Obi's mandate was clearly stolen?

You should fear the curse of the millions of Nigerian voters whose mandate was stolen with your support.

May strange things not happen to you tomorrow.

What did Obi LP score in the election?
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by Tareq1105: 8:01am On Sep 09, 2023
Is this how you want to spend the next 4 yrs of Tinubu APC presidency?
Isokotolopia:

If America want to fight global warming, let them bring their money” Tinubu 2023

‘I inherited my wealth from real estate inherited from my parents which I turned around” Tinubu

Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by Tareq1105: 8:08am On Sep 09, 2023
yeman05:
But why are this people always wanting to be preemptive? Why are they always crying out. Can't they just go ahead with their appeal with making noise?

PUBLIC SYMPATHY IS WHAT POLITICIANS FEED ON.

THAT'S WHY YOU SEE THEM SHED CROCODILE TEARS WHEN THEY LOSE.

THE PUBLIC WOULD THINK THEY LOVE THEM WHEREAS THE REASON FOR CRYING IS THE LOOTING THEY WOULDN'T HAVE ACCESS TO.

LOOK AT ATIKU NOW, MOST OF HIS COMPANIES ARE IN COMATOSE. HIS DEAL WITH NIGERIAN PORT AUTHORITY HAD BEEN TERMINATED.

WE READ ABOUT HOW ONE OF HIS WIVES (DIVORCED) SOLD ONE OF HIS PROPERTIES IN DUBAI.

HIS RADIO AND TELEVISION STATION IN ADAMAWA ARE NOT DOING WELL. WE HAD HE'S OWING THEM SALARIES (I DON'T KNOW HOW FAR IT'S TRUE).

SO, ATIKU HAVE SO MANY THINGS TO FIGHT FOR.

I DON'T PITY THEM.
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by maestroferddi: 8:10am On Sep 09, 2023
Tareq1105:

See, it's a 798 copy documents and it's in the public square right now. I got a copy yesterday morning.

Even the Tribunal Chairman directed it to be circulated to every interested Nigerian.

Obi LP has gotten so I don't know the challenges Atiku PDP had. It's possible they're playing politics with it to get public sympathy.

Atiku lawyers could start with what is available before the CTC is given to them if truly they have not been given. I don't trust politicians.
I will not waste my time arguing with you since you have very little idea how the legal system works.

Spare a moment and go through the phrase"certified true copy"...
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by KanwuliaExtra: 8:12am On Sep 09, 2023
Why should they disqualify the appeal?
By wasting time and not providing the required court judgement like INEC DELAYED submitting required court documents?

The supreme court will be force to go back on its 25% FCT requirement.
So, to save face. . . it is easier to disqualify the petitions.

The Nigerian crime scene gets bloodier by the day! cheesy
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by Afamed: 8:13am On Sep 09, 2023
This Atiku no dey tire
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by firearcher: 8:24am On Sep 09, 2023
What's it with these bureaucracy?
Please give them what they want and not give them an excuse to latch onto when the SC judgement eventually doesn't go in their favour.
That's the same way INEC gave so many people reason to doubt and rubbish the election they conducted regardless of the reason provided.
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by badoh(m): 8:25am On Sep 09, 2023
NtoAkwaIbom:
Shebi u hv 14 days,
Dem say their lawyers need to digest or swallow the PEPT judgement. Always chasing shadows. I don't think Atiku need to appeal the decision of the PEPT though na him get his money. His chances of getting justice at the supreme court is slim since he's unable to prove how he won the election. Had it been himself and Obi ran on the same ticket, Tinubu would have been given a run for his money. Infact, the difference in votes between APC and PDP would have been marginal.
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by complexstuffs(m): 8:35am On Sep 09, 2023
Isokotolopia:

IPOB cannibals have been foaming at the mouth ever since the defeat that Tinubu dealt them
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by Jostoman: 8:39am On Sep 09, 2023
NtoAkwaIbom:
Shebi u hv 14 days,
So they should not give him until 14 days right? I dont know why you people like supporting evil like this.
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by Jostoman: 8:42am On Sep 09, 2023
I dont know why justice Tsammani and other judges are behaving like this.
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by Jostoman: 8:45am On Sep 09, 2023
complexstuffs:

IPOB cannibals have been foaming at the mouth ever since the defeat that Tinubu dealt them
tell your client to give Atiku and obi copy of the judgement and stop frustrating them.
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by Jostoman: 8:51am On Sep 09, 2023
Ahmed0336:
This is funny and at the same time sad.
PEPT should make copies available to all petitioners and cut this crap.
Petitioners have the right to exaust all legal processes and should not be discouraged from trying even though AA lawyers are fighting a lost battle undecided

wether lost battle or not tell those judges to make the copies of the judgement available for the petitioner or they want to frustrate the petitioner again.
Re: PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out by Jostoman: 8:53am On Sep 09, 2023
Christistruth03:

Atiku is a Drama Queen
just tell those BAT defender judges to make available the copies of the judgement to the petitioner and stop frustrating them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Justice Aromeh Benson Akogu Is Dead / Lagos 2019: Agbaje Talks Tough As He Prepares To Battle Sanwo-olu / COVID-19 Vaccine: Makinde Takes Jab As Oyo Begins Rollout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.