Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,267 members, 7,860,624 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:26 PM

President Bola Tinubu Arrives At Bharat Mandapam, For G-20 Summit (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bola Tinubu Arrives At Bharat Mandapam, For G-20 Summit (Pictures) (19283 Views)

Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit / Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Bola Tinubu Arrives At Bharat Mandapam, For G-20 Summit (Pictures) by iamtardey: 7:20am On Sep 09, 2023
post=125675737:
God bless Our LEADER,
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
The JAGABAN.
Dem Mama Husband ❤️ 😉 😜

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬 and all good, sane, sensible and honest Nigerians
this pictures dey give me …flies

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Arrives At Bharat Mandapam, For G-20 Summit (Pictures) by Chetas81(m): 7:21am On Sep 09, 2023
Kesari01:
embarassed
congratulation
Re: President Bola Tinubu Arrives At Bharat Mandapam, For G-20 Summit (Pictures) by iamtardey: 7:22am On Sep 09, 2023
IconicR:
Asiwaju
God knows I love this man
Let's be patient with him
patient keh? He doesn’t need patience kankan we sef no get patience again thank goodness he’s doing it … doing it and walking the walk make sense to me

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Arrives At Bharat Mandapam, For G-20 Summit (Pictures) by Jonjam269: 7:24am On Sep 09, 2023
The kind of news deluded Obidots hate to hear, Jagaban the master strategist and tormentor of Obidot.

3 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Arrives At Bharat Mandapam, For G-20 Summit (Pictures) by iamtardey: 7:25am On Sep 09, 2023
Ara21:
Please sir do and come back, problem still full this side.
he won’t come to that filling station in your street to share petrol tho… so calms hes doing his job well enough
Re: President Bola Tinubu Arrives At Bharat Mandapam, For G-20 Summit (Pictures) by iamtardey: 7:27am On Sep 09, 2023
Odin13:
Apc na joke..

No be Nigeria here we don dey watch plenty G20 .. G 50 G11 G 18 .. G everything summits.. I’m different part of the world .. attended by Apc government, president , and their leaders ..

… yet dollar na 900..

Fuel … 700.

The foreign direct investments dem .. na for papers and television

How many people don the work for the companies abi .. which one again

I only hate Apc Yoruba propaganda.. with picture .. like say Nigerians are daft

Wetin we know..

God bless Nigerians
Gos bless Nigeria
I see all you’ve said but you gaz reason deeper
Re: President Bola Tinubu Arrives At Bharat Mandapam, For G-20 Summit (Pictures) by Alliswell248: 7:33am On Sep 09, 2023
franchasofficia:
Lol, Ebola doesn't have Presidential swag. He lacks that Presidential aura that comes with Presidency, is it because he is sitting on someone else right?

He always look tired, confused and unconsciously excited like its a dejavu.

Mr Tinubu, if you truly won the election, may you and your regime flourish like the morning star, but if you cheated Peter Obi, may the God of justice and the forces of nature reward you with multiple cheating and disgrace angry

U neither God not His ways.....
Keep chasing shadows......

I pity you people making a mockery of yourself because of election .....You surely can't make mockery of the Almighty..... better stop all this nonsense. Where are all those pastors today giving their predictions? God never spoke to them about the election. God does not do mistakes.
Repent.

4 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Arrives At Bharat Mandapam, For G-20 Summit (Pictures) by zeenaman: 7:38am On Sep 09, 2023
This guy is the best thing to ever happen to Nigeria. They almost lost the chance

4 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Arrives At Bharat Mandapam, For G-20 Summit (Pictures) by OAFMods: 7:48am On Sep 09, 2023
Amen same to Peter Obi if he ever cheated in the last presidential election. May disgrace not depart from him though he is not even the president.

franchasofficia:
Lol, Ebola doesn't have Presidential swag. He lacks that Presidential aura that comes with Presidency, is it because he is sitting on someone else right?

Mr Tinubu, if you truly won the election, may you and your regime flourish like the morning star, but if you cheated Peter Obi, may the God of justice and the forces of nature reward you with multiple cheating and disgrace angry

3 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Arrives At Bharat Mandapam, For G-20 Summit (Pictures) by Alliswell248: 7:51am On Sep 09, 2023
Obidafts.. Disobedients....Ekpadaft....Cownudafts.. would prefer to see this man lying on a sick bed in India.

Shameless people...that claim to love Nigeria and they always rejoice at bad news.

Fake people.

4 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Arrives At Bharat Mandapam, For G-20 Summit (Pictures) by willzy0909: 8:08am On Sep 09, 2023
Funny how the president left (ran away from) the country since 4th (dodging 6th) for an event that will hold on the 9th... Lol.

Shebi den say he was hot afraid of being removed or the possible speculated revolution that should have followed the sham judgement
Re: President Bola Tinubu Arrives At Bharat Mandapam, For G-20 Summit (Pictures) by Dodolagos(m): 8:39am On Sep 09, 2023
Lol... All for the betterment of Nigeria
Odin13:
Apc na joke..

No be Nigeria here we don dey watch plenty G20 .. G 50 G11 G 18 .. G everything summits.. I’m different part of the world .. attended by Apc government, president , and their leaders ..

… yet dollar na 900..

Fuel … 700.

Wetin we know..

God bless Nigerians
Gos bless Nigeria
Re: President Bola Tinubu Arrives At Bharat Mandapam, For G-20 Summit (Pictures) by Shutup1st(f): 8:43am On Sep 09, 2023
God bless Jagauso
Re: President Bola Tinubu Arrives At Bharat Mandapam, For G-20 Summit (Pictures) by TheOgaBoss: 9:02am On Sep 09, 2023
EKONGKING:
Tinubu is the person to lead Nigeria to greater heights .

This special invitation towards Nigeria from India to G20 is a sign of great things to follow .

Its like getting invitation for a party with Dangote and his close friends only .
south Africa is the only member of G20 from Africa, they don't even hype themselves the way u people are hyping a mere invitation.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Arrives At Bharat Mandapam, For G-20 Summit (Pictures) by kmaster007: 9:05am On Sep 09, 2023
Another jubril of Gabon lolz
Re: President Bola Tinubu Arrives At Bharat Mandapam, For G-20 Summit (Pictures) by TOMMYS: 9:15am On Sep 09, 2023
EKONGKING:
Tinubu is the person to lead Nigeria to greater heights .

This special invitation towards Nigeria from India to G20 is a sign of great things to follow .

Its like getting invitation for a party with Dangote and his close friends only .

Your Buhari got numerous invites Like this too. Yet he turn the country upside down. SMH. Nigerians how long will you be tools without any tangible benefits to show for.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Arrives At Bharat Mandapam, For G-20 Summit (Pictures) by plaindealer: 9:47am On Sep 09, 2023
grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Arrives At Bharat Mandapam, For G-20 Summit (Pictures) by DeathParade: 9:57am On Sep 09, 2023
TheOgaBoss:
south Africa is the only member of G20 from Africa, they don't even hype themselves the way u people are hyping a mere invitation.

Update: South Africa was the only member of G20 from Africa. Now African Union is a part of G20 as well:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz1rkBtShwQ?si=zhsGswx3pBVYVzQq
Re: President Bola Tinubu Arrives At Bharat Mandapam, For G-20 Summit (Pictures) by Ingocof(m): 11:01am On Sep 09, 2023
Odin13:
Apc na joke..

… yet dollar na 900..

Fuel … 700.

Wetin we know..

God bless Nigerians
Gos bless Nigeria

A very bitter heart spotted.
Be healed in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Arrives At Bharat Mandapam, For G-20 Summit (Pictures) by plaindealer: 11:09am On Sep 09, 2023
Nigerians in India showing the President some massive love .

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Arrives At Bharat Mandapam, For G-20 Summit (Pictures) by tnerro1(m): 11:12am On Sep 09, 2023
See men dem, am just glad we will not have another aboki for the next 8 years, Peter Obi should let the south have it’s turn in peace
Re: President Bola Tinubu Arrives At Bharat Mandapam, For G-20 Summit (Pictures) by georgeakins: 11:45am On Sep 09, 2023
franchasofficia:

What is even wrong with you, Ibos?
Why are you so greedy and desperate?
The same way your ancestors were desperate to be President in 1966.
Atiku who came 2nd is not even this desperate.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Arrives At Bharat Mandapam, For G-20 Summit (Pictures) by amigo1088: 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2023
no be this Tinubu some people been dey claim say he no fit walk or stand on his own?

Wetin happen?
Re: President Bola Tinubu Arrives At Bharat Mandapam, For G-20 Summit (Pictures) by azikiweironsi(m): 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2023
Chucks13:
Pls is this not the person those cursed nonentitie called Obidient said is sick, is in comma, is in dementia, his brain dead, he can't walk, he can't stand etc?

Chukwu thanks sir we didn't make mistake to vote a lunatic called Obi, God I Don my cap for you sir for saving us from the Marxist Obi Hitler bullets

grin grin grin
Re: President Bola Tinubu Arrives At Bharat Mandapam, For G-20 Summit (Pictures) by sulaak(m): 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2023
inoki247:
Lol few days ago people create thread tire that why did he leave the country so soon some were telling us he ran away because he knows he will be removed...

Different kindergarten class theory left nd right....

Election wey don finish since election day buh some dreamer eye Neva clear you will tell them to come bet they will all run away or dem telling you that you're hungry use the money to feed yourself.....

All we need is result election don go na only Wu Neva ready to face reality go still dey dream we need results bkuz Buhari travel pass this we see Alot of China Currency Swap buh no evidence after all the explanation...

Democracy is not when an election starts and finishes. Democracy is a system of government by the whole population, hence impoverished people can never stop until there is real change.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Arrives At Bharat Mandapam, For G-20 Summit (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2023
[quote author=plaindealer post=125675681][/quote]

India is "codedly" one of the most powerful countries in the world.. I bet top 4! I like how their administration is being run. Kudos to President Modi.

Mr president BAT have a successful trip

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Arrives At Bharat Mandapam, For G-20 Summit (Pictures) by inoki247: 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2023
sulaak:

Democracy is not when an election starts and finishes. Democracy is a system of government by the whole population, hence impoverished people can never stop until there is real change.

If you're improvised you can't count that as you won...

You need to win an election with figures wether your voters are suppressed, election violence so far doz people figure are not captured you can't call it a win....

All of dem know deep down they didn't av the winning Figure because you can't tell me derr Party agent didn't send results to derr situation room so what happen to them showing the world the figure they got from dere agent and the tabulation....
Re: President Bola Tinubu Arrives At Bharat Mandapam, For G-20 Summit (Pictures) by TeamXola(m): 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2023
[quote author=plaindealer post=125675681][/quote]

That’s my president!!!
Re: President Bola Tinubu Arrives At Bharat Mandapam, For G-20 Summit (Pictures) by Adebowalay(m): 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2023
Jagaban....NO FEAR FACTOR
First president to say these words before election
1. We we remove subsidy
2. I will win this Election.
3. Elofokan bale..
Bad guy.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Arrives At Bharat Mandapam, For G-20 Summit (Pictures) by TheOgaBoss: 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2023
DeathParade:

Update: South Africa was the only member of G20 from Africa. Now African Union is a part of G20 as well:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz1rkBtShwQ?si=zhsGswx3pBVYVzQq

is the AU a country? it is a regional body of about 54 countries. The EU is also a member but that does not stop European countries that are developed enough from being members of the G20. south Africa is the only country that is a member state from Africa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" / Ambode Okays Construction Of Fagba Flyover Bridge. / MNJTF Neutralises Insurgents In Babangida, Yobe. Recovers Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.