Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

"The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" (19262 Views)

See What Orubebe Tried To Stop - Pics / Fuel Price Hike Can't Be Stopped: IPMAN / I Will Make Edo State A Country Inside A Country…… APC Candidate Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by themomentng: 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2016
Outgoing Governor of Edo State, Adams Oshiomhole, has said he tried to make the state perfect but realised it could not be done.

This was as he apologised to all those he harassed throughout his tenure as the governor of the state.

Speaking during his last State Executive Council session as Governor of the state, Oshiomhole explained that those he harassed was due to his drive for perfection, stressing that the “harder I tried to make things perfect, the more I realised that it can’t be.”

He commended his Council members for their steadfastness, commitment and resourcefulness, which had contributed to the success of his administration.

According to Oshiomhole, “Let me thank each and every one of you for what God has used you to do for our people, for our great state. Let me say publicly that I do believe the evidence is there, that members of this state executive council are the least paid and work the hardest compared to any other state that I know of.

“I also know that we have had to work long hours. I recall a meeting we had, starting at 9.00am, no adjournment and staying all the way to 7.00 am the following day. No break, no adjournment.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/10/tried-make-edo-state-perfect-realise-cant-done-oshiomhole/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by UAE123(m): 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2016
I pray the good Lord to bless & strengthen you in all your endeavors. You have done your best & what is left now is for your successor to continue the good work. The fact remains that you are the best governor the state (Edo state) has ever had. Once again, God bless you.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by ithope2: 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
"the More I Tried To Make Edo State Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done"
Hmmm.... I wonder what Buhari will tell us at the end of his tenure.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin

The mods are not to be blamed...#DoubleFP

1 Like

Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by simplemach(m): 8:48am On Nov 11, 2016

Una never see anything.

9 Likes

Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by Mopolchi: 8:48am On Nov 11, 2016
Oshiom ole

9 Likes

Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by yungest(m): 8:48am On Nov 11, 2016
Okay....

Meanwhile this is wat we call aAluta Continua

4 Likes

Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by teepsee(f): 8:49am On Nov 11, 2016
undecided see this one, what is he even talking? Where you there to eat and change wife?

Just another way of telling the Edo people that he is done trying to work, that he is now gathering enough money before he leaves power.

Polo.thiefians

8 Likes

Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by Bantino(m): 8:49am On Nov 11, 2016
According to you sir, "go and die"

6 Likes

Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by Saintbonnie(m): 8:50am On Nov 11, 2016
Hmmmmm. Apologies for not doing what you should have done in 8 years. Issokay

4 Likes

Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by faitheverest(f): 8:50am On Nov 11, 2016
Nna enter gutter abeg....
You jonse wella

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by Harwoyeez(m): 8:50am On Nov 11, 2016
Nice one comrade Governor

2 Likes

Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by Neimar: 8:50am On Nov 11, 2016
opolor fraud osho baba

pass the looting stick to obasethief

2 Likes

Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by rosalieene(f): 8:50am On Nov 11, 2016
silly escuse!!

2 Likes

Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by Amathylee(m): 8:50am On Nov 11, 2016
Dz guy below me .. U must be mad

2 Likes

Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by izzou(m): 8:51am On Nov 11, 2016
I was expecting this

I hope Obaseki is ready to give us his billion reasons why Edo can't work too

5 Likes

Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by yjgm(m): 8:52am On Nov 11, 2016
None is perfect except God.
Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by pinkycute(f): 8:52am On Nov 11, 2016
Abeg you try a lot Sir"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by ishef19: 8:52am On Nov 11, 2016
there is always obstacles...*he tried

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by BornStunner1: 8:53am On Nov 11, 2016
Vg
Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by baski92(m): 8:54am On Nov 11, 2016
Story's that touches the heart, APC don turn us to fools

1 Like

Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by Acecube(m): 8:54am On Nov 11, 2016
k
Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by eightsin(m): 8:54am On Nov 11, 2016
Osho the frog

2 Likes

Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by SirHouloo(m): 8:54am On Nov 11, 2016
If you can't make just a state great, why then call a whole president a failure... Now we know who the real failure is.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by Angelb4: 8:54am On Nov 11, 2016
The next Minister of Works
Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by Acecube(m): 8:55am On Nov 11, 2016
my governor smiley he is stating the obvious, no state can be perfect we voted for him to at least strive towards perfection and he did. kudos to him, we'll miss you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by fortunechy(m): 8:55am On Nov 11, 2016
useless man in useless party

3 Likes

Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 11, 2016
Hmmmmm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by emi14: 8:57am On Nov 11, 2016
ithope2:
"the More I Tried To Make Edo State Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done"
Hmmm.... I wonder what Buhari will tell us at the end of his tenure.

Displaying sense of incompetence and incapability. He failed Edolites.

2 Likes

Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by dunkem21(m): 8:58am On Nov 11, 2016
cheesy GEJ spirit too strong.. Chai grin

1 Like

Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by Diadala(m): 8:58am On Nov 11, 2016
See life. Oshiomole

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Shouldn’t Have Deployed Soldiers In Igbo Land — Ohanaeze / 2019 POLLS: UPP Adopts Buhari As Presidential Candidate / Wike’s CSO Withdrawn For Participating In APC Rally – Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.