Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi (17015 Views)

Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters / ‘Don’t Despair Over Osun, Victory Awaits Tinubu In 2023’ - Support Group / Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Irony1: 8:25am On Sep 09, 2023
helinues:
Disgrace awaits you at Supreme court.

Like I have been saying, you don't need a brain to be Obidients. Do Obi and his supporters think new evidence would be presented at SC?

So which miracle are they expecting at SC when they couldn't even tell PEPT the polling stations they were rigged, number of discrepancy votes, the votes he should have received, what figure he had to have won the election, which states he received the required 25% in 24 states and how they arrived at it.

Na a must for a stubborn fly to follow the corpse to the grave

https://www.nairaland.com/7834089/loss-poll-defeated-pept-disgrace

It is too early for this show of stupidity from you
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by dikings(m): 8:25am On Sep 09, 2023
AsomStructures:
Rest sir. We all know that justice won't be served.. I'll urge that u prepare for 2027. Nigerian has gone to the dogs..
BTW
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide
2027 belongs to north.
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Okoroawusa: 8:25am On Sep 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

No he won't learn how to rig election, pay heavy price to INEC chairman to rig for him like Tinubu did.

Peter Obi is an upright man and won't soil his hands like Tinubu did because he wanna be president at all cost.
Aaah! Oga you still dey Nairaland? E don tey wey I see you o!

1 Like

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 8:25am On Sep 09, 2023
helinues:

Like I have been saying, you don't need a brain to be Obidients. Do Obi and his supporters think new evidence would be presented at SC?

So which miracle are they expecting at SC when they couldn't even tell PEPT the polling stations they were rigged, number of discrepancy votes, the votes he should have received, what figure he had to have won the election, which states he received the required 25% in 24 states and how they arrived at it.

Like this rubbish Thiéfnubu and his criminal lawyers did. U a get shame at all. Criminality and Thiéfnubu and his demented supporters are inseparable.

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Irony1: 8:26am On Sep 09, 2023
muykem:
I am very disappointed in Peter Obi lawyers. They didn't come up with any figures to show Peter Obi won the election.
We voted manually, votes counted manually, results announced in the poling units manually, results were entered into form EC8A manually, each agents collect their results copies manually.
I don't know why is it difficult to prove our case.

And you really believe that judgement right.
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Creamypie(m): 8:26am On Sep 09, 2023
helinues:

perpetual praise singer,

1 Like

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 8:26am On Sep 09, 2023
helpee:
How many of your uncles serving prison terms in USA for drugs did the American embassy come out with an official letter to defend that they didn’t commit any crime? The last time I checked…. All the drug barons from the East are being serially beheaded in Indonesia . That should count for something. At least, respect this drug baron. He has more brain than all your uncles who are rotten in Asian prisons.
Hushpuppi is not my uncle and his name is names are Ramon Olorunwa Abbas
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by DesChyko: 8:27am On Sep 09, 2023
Judolisco:
not only me... D votes peter obi got in d southwest tripled d vote tinubu got in d east... But what do we get in return... D igbos have abused Adeboye, Kumuyi, Adefarasin, Soyinka, even jamb boss oloyede during mmesoma saga because he is Yoruba.... U guys think we ain't watching...

It's fine.

It's quite normal for people to find a 'sensible' reason to quit when the going gets tough.

Although it looks to me, that you quit even before the elections. Not taking anything away from your decision though.

It's fine.😎

1 Like

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Irony1: 8:27am On Sep 09, 2023
inoki247:
Lol enjoy your motivational speech....

Bring out the figure the one your Polling Agent sent to you and your final score nd take it to court and leave all this motivational speech you won agreed show us your winning Figure with concrete backing....

Well I don't expect any sensible response from you

1 Like

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Basic123: 8:27am On Sep 09, 2023
gragz8701:
Wow, So Peter Obi was the chairman of Tincan Island Port during Abacha junta? Dud is just the usual Nigeria politician.

He did many atrocities oooo.

Igbo and Edo youth who are still in spirit of edo no be lagos of 2020 rebranded him as saints for children of 2000s voting for the first time and the Christian fanatics who hate MM ticket.

He is a typical desperate, demonic and devilish Nigerian politician that has been whitewashed by propaganda and emotion quest for a Christian Igbo president.
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by igwebuike01: 8:27am On Sep 09, 2023
Judolisco:
With the way d so called obidients have been abusing d yorubas be rest assured that we've seen your true colour... U got a lot of votes from d south west in d last election... Not anymore man...
Lol. You said these things from the beginning yet obi swept SW.
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Basic123: 8:28am On Sep 09, 2023
igwebuike01:

Lol. You said these things from the beginning yet obi swept SW.
OBI came distant 3rd in southwest
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by AsomStructures: 8:29am On Sep 09, 2023
dikings:

2027 belongs to north.

Ok
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 8:30am On Sep 09, 2023
helinues:

Okay, at your age, are you a trillionaire?

Tell us the issue you have with shame, why did you guys break up.

Should you even be shooking mouth into politics matter with this moniker if not that you slept off the day they were sharing free shame.

You came back since after the election to continue your mischievousness by ignoring the topic of discussion and be talking nonsense.

I ain't going to allow you to derail this thread as usual as you have nothing to say about the topic, just petty gossiping
You're the shameless one here. Infact,yours stinks 😷 You like suffering and your oppressors will keep you low in life to eat crumbs. Have you seen the criminal private jet. Hahahahaha. Las las nah poverty wey carry belle go romance you for life. Sufferhead.
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Jnjoku883(m): 8:30am On Sep 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmmm. Motivational speaker.
Sir, election has held and true winner declared.

The 3rd can not be 1st , it's not possible, it's not by motivational speaking or fabricated agulu results. Nigerians have chosen your President as Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu , GCFR.

3rd becoming the 1st cannot be possible. But let me remind you that With God, all things are POssible. It cannot be by motivational speaking or any fabricated agulu abi, but let me shock you, it will be by God through Christ Jesus...

I have made it clear that people like you should not generalise the word Nigerians on claiming Tinubu as our president. I am a Nigerian and including others... Majorities of Nigerians can not have Tinubu Bola Ahmed as Our President. And I am saying it again, Tinubu Bola Ahmed is not the constitutional President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Even though that question is the only question that will make me graduate if I choose BAT, I will always be glad to have a spill over or carryover... thank you unconstitutional Nigerian.
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by igwebuike01: 8:31am On Sep 09, 2023
jconsulting:
>

Let us leave insults, Obi is fighting INEC and Judiciary, ok, fine let us wait and see how he will win on 2027. Last las he win join the league of Sowore and others comedians presidential candidate that will never achieve anything
You people have been saying these things from the beginning. Cowards think everybody is like them
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by helinues: 8:32am On Sep 09, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

You're the shameless one here. Infact,yours stinks 😷 You like suffering and your oppressors will keep you low in life to eat crumbs. Have you seen the criminal private jet. Hahahahaha. Las las nah poverty wey carry belle go romance you for life. Sufferhead.

Toh

Is that also your own contribution to the topic?

You and that guy's like plenty for Obidients group
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by igwebuike01: 8:32am On Sep 09, 2023
gragz8701:
Wow, So Peter Obi was the chairman of Tincan Island Port during Abacha junta? Dud is just the usual Nigeria politician.
Chairman of Tincan, how does not amount to being a politician
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by igwebuike01: 8:33am On Sep 09, 2023
NEIGHBOUR:

So Obi could write to the Obidients but could not write to them while they were busy abusing ethno/ religious leaders all over the place?
Sadly, they have created a lot of gap between some supporters of Obi and Obi.
Ethno religion is actually our major problem in this country
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Chucks13: 8:34am On Sep 09, 2023
Ok we are waiting for your no surrender defiancy.

Oga Gringory Hitler Obi you wil never rule Nigeria till you die, I told you before election and told you after election still told you before Tribunal and told you after tribunal and I'm telling you now again and again you will never rule Nigeria in your lifetime by the time we are done with you I swear to God your trouser will be falling from your waist people wey no sabi you go cry for you.
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Malroux: 8:34am On Sep 09, 2023
helinues:

Toh

Stop supporting your oppressors and get a job.
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by maestroferddi: 8:35am On Sep 09, 2023
iammo:

So who won free and fair?!

What is even wrong with Obidient people because this delusions is getting absurd

How will anyone with iota of sense claim Tinubu didn't win, so who won
Oga it is not about foaming in the mouth...

Everybody was aware of the sensitivity and how precarious the election was from the run up...

Yakubu and IiNEC knew how combustible Nigerian elections are going by history.

INEC promised a real time transmission of election results so as to significantly eliminate electoral fraud.

The fact that INEC burnt about N400b of public funds but still decided to play games with potentially the most important election in Nigerian electoral history will invariably lead to uncertainty on whoever ended up being declared the winner..
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 8:35am On Sep 09, 2023
helinues:

Toh

How can oga kpatakpta champion of shamelessness back to back to back call someone shameless. That's is the problem I have with you. Please keep your gold medals of shamelessness with you. We no want. Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by igwebuike01: 8:36am On Sep 09, 2023
Judolisco:
yh... No yawa now... Keep attacking d yorubas... A Yoruba pastor Adefarasin preached a msg last week about moving on, he did not mention election, tribunal or obidients but u guys attacked him....lets see where u will get votes from again.... D ekiti people did absolutely nothing wrong but you guys are still abusing them till today... Yh I'm not sensible thanks
Yorubas are dreaming, you want us to worship you or what? You that attacked voters is talking about abuse. See these aphonjas ooo
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Chucks13: 8:36am On Sep 09, 2023
Malroux:
Stop supporting your oppressors and get a job.

You too stop supporting a liar occultic supreme monkey beast.
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by igwebuike01: 8:38am On Sep 09, 2023
Basic123:

He did many atrocities oooo.

Igbo and Edo youth who are still in spirit of edo no be lagos of 2020 rebranded him as saints for children of 2000s voting for the first time and the Christian fanatics who hate MM ticket.

He is a typical desperate, demonic and devilish Nigerian politician that has been whitewashed by propaganda and emotion quest for a Christian Igbo president.
Chairman of Tincan is atrocity?
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by deeva2: 8:39am On Sep 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

What have you ever achieved aside being a praise singer to a drug baron ?

President or not, Peter Obi is living the life that you wished you had

He was already a billionaire at 35 . What did you possibly achieved at 35?

Bought a house for $1million at 35 in London long before joining politics .

He's already successful

He is everything except Nigeria president.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Benwallt(m): 8:40am On Sep 09, 2023
This man move Anambra IGR from 7billion to 8 billion in 8 years. Haba! It is sad. It is appalling. It is disgraceful. Obi is a disgrace in the committee of administrators.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Chucks13: 8:40am On Sep 09, 2023
Obi will never happen second time again in Ngeria political history.

I never seen a devil in white garment like this satanist called Bitter Obi.

With this vast Obi behaviour and the behaviours of those cursed animals called obidients sorry to say this it will be a miracle for any igbo man to ever rule Nigeria again.

Game over.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Judolisco(m): 8:41am On Sep 09, 2023
DesChyko:

It's fine.

It's quite normal for people to find a 'sensible' reason to quit when the going gets tough.

Although it looks to me, that you quit even before the elections. Not taking anything away from your decision though.

It's fine.😎
yes... I said dis because u win election with forming alliances.... Did u guys win d election? People like us came out dat Peter obi should form an alliance with kwankwaso to even give him a chance ... No but obedients went on to start insulting kwankwaso.... Keep burning bridges....
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by deeva2: 8:41am On Sep 09, 2023
maestroferddi:
Oga it is not about foaming in the mouth...

Everybody was aware of the sensitivity and how precarious the election was from the run up...

Yakubu and IiNEC knew how combustible Nigerian elections are going by history.

INEC promised a real time transmission of election results so as to significantly eliminate electoral fraud.

The fact that INEC burnt about N400b of public funds but still decided to play games with potentially the most important election in Nigerian electoral history will invariably lead to uncertainty on whoever ended up being declared the winner..

Your grammar is useless without EVIDENCE..
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by RonuRonu: 8:41am On Sep 09, 2023
cool

I'll advice Peter Obi not to go to Court, starve Lawyers let me see how their family will eat.

Supreme court judges are waiting for you to come waste your money, because they already know who will come out victorious at last.

If Politicians can adhere to this my awesome advise, judges will start doing the right thing.

Furthermore, i don't want anyone from the North to rule Nigeria again, since the President is still from the South, we are good to go.
cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arewa Pastors Visit President Buhari (Photos) / LSPWC Begins Rehabilitation Work On Lasu-iba Road Intersection(photos) / Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.