Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi (17009 Views)

Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters / ‘Don’t Despair Over Osun, Victory Awaits Tinubu In 2023’ - Support Group / Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Afamed: 8:05am On Sep 09, 2023
Pandora fraud, you go explain tire

2 Likes

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by mukthar2000(m): 8:07am On Sep 09, 2023
When this guy become motivation speaker?

2 Likes

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by gragz8701: 8:07am On Sep 09, 2023
Wow, So Peter Obi was the chairman of Tincan Island Port during Abacha junta? Dud is just the usual Nigeria politician.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by simfrost90210: 8:08am On Sep 09, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin Hoe Bee the colossal failure be like:

Deenspair heens nornt ahnn hornpshon.
Hai neend mine mahnhood banck.
😭😢

You no just like this man naturally..
No be say e get wetin him kukuma do you!

Haba! Una too wicked for this nairaland oo

1 Like

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Teeeecash(m): 8:09am On Sep 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

No he won't learn how to rig election, pay heavy price to INEC chairman to rig for him like Tinubu did.

Peter Obi is an upright man and won't soil his hands like Tinubu did because he wanna be president at all cost.
upright Man who swore never to leave APGA. grin

He left APGA for PDP, He left PDP for LP.

You guys are just delusional, a politician will always be a politician

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Basic123: 8:10am On Sep 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
It is foolishness to support Tinubu even in your poverty state and still sit in the front row every Sunday in church praying to God to bless you.

Those supporting Tinubu should have a rethink
Its not up to your stupidity in believing a former governor of Anambra is the messiah of Nigeria when his own Anambra is a disgrace

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:11am On Sep 09, 2023
So Obi could write to the Obidients but could not write to them while they were busy abusing ethno/ religious leaders all over the place?
Sadly, they have created a lot of gap between some supporters of Obi and Obi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Larryndelaw: 8:11am On Sep 09, 2023
DesChyko:
MESSAGE TO ALL OBIDIENTS AND MY SUPPORTERS

“DESPAIR IS NOT AN OPTION”.

My Dear Obidient Family and Supporters,

Peter Obi Is a former Chairman, Tin Can Island Port Under General Abacha's Military Rule, two term Governor Of Anambra state, Former Vice Presidential Candidate under PDP in 2019 And Presidential Candidate Of Labor Party in the 2023 General Elections
Point to.one of his political achievements

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by TemplarLandry: 8:13am On Sep 09, 2023
Every action has a reaction; the excesses of his supporters must not go unchecked.
How his supporters disrespected our leaders must not go unpunished. They're all in trouble.

simfrost90210:

You no just like this man naturally..
No be say e get wetin him kukuma do you!

Haba! Una too wicked for this nairaland oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by franchasofficia: 8:13am On Sep 09, 2023
muykem:
I am very disappointed in Peter Obi lawyers. They didn't come up with any figures to show Peter Obi won the election.
We voted manually, votes counted manually, results announced in the poling units manually, results were entered into form EC8A manually, each agents collect their results copies manually.
I don't know why is it difficult to prove our case.
You cannot use the polling unit agent's copy to file a case in court. You must use INEC's CTC from each state, which Obi applied for and INEC refused to give him even after he paid for it as required by law.

Didn't you hear the compromised PEPT Judges support INEC for not releasing it to Peter Obi and LP, saying INEC was also sued and cannot help its opponent to win. Which shows their total bias and compromise because INEC is bound by law to be neutral because INEC is the election umpire and not an election candidate.
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:13am On Sep 09, 2023
baylord77:
We are with you my president.
thank God you said he's your president and not the president of the federal republic of Nigeria...
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Judolisco(m): 8:14am On Sep 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
you think sensible yorubas think the way that you do?

Oh pleaseee

Go to the streets in Lagos and mention Tinubu and see if they won't swear for you .
yh... No yawa now... Keep attacking d yorubas... A Yoruba pastor Adefarasin preached a msg last week about moving on, he did not mention election, tribunal or obidients but u guys attacked him....lets see where u will get votes from again.... D ekiti people did absolutely nothing wrong but you guys are still abusing them till today... Yh I'm not sensible thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by tabaralph: 8:14am On Sep 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

No he won't learn how to rig election, pay heavy price to INEC chairman to rig for him like Tinubu did.

Peter Obi is an upright man and won't soil his hands like Tinubu did because he wanna be president at all cost.
Obi will never rule Nigeria, know this and know peace, me and my households will never labour in vain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by 12345baba(m): 8:14am On Sep 09, 2023
TemplarLandry:

😭😢
a billionaire and a former Governor na him u dey refer to as colossal failure? Ur entire lineage near am for achievement? If yes please give us ur surname let's research.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Malroux: 8:15am On Sep 09, 2023
helinues:
Disgrace awaits you at Supreme court.

Like I have been saying, you don't need a brain to be Obidients. Do Obi and his supporters think new evidence would be presented at SC?

So which miracle are they expecting at SC when they couldn't even tell PEPT the polling stations they were rigged, number of discrepancy votes, the votes he should have received, what figure he had to have won the election, which states he received the required 25% in 24 states and how they arrived at it.

Na a must for a stubborn fly to follow the corpse to the grave

https://www.nairaland.com/7834089/loss-poll-defeated-pept-disgrace
Shatap and get a life.

1 Like

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 8:16am On Sep 09, 2023
jconsulting:
>

Let us leave insults, Obi is fighting INEC and Judiciary, ok, fine let us wait and see how he will win on 2027. Last las he win join the league of Sowore and others comedians presidential candidate that will never achieve anything
Deep down your mind, You know Tinubu didn't win that election on free and fair ground .

You don't need to reply me
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Jnjoku883(m): 8:17am On Sep 09, 2023
muykem:
I am very disappointed in Peter Obi lawyers. They didn't come up with any figures to show Peter Obi won the election.
We voted manually, votes counted manually, results announced in the poling units manually, results were entered into form EC8A manually, each agents collect their results copies manually.

I don't think you followed the PEPT processes of HE Peter Gregory Obi. If you do, you will not believe all that is in that rubbish judgement book. We proved the results of states which are mentioned that during legal processes. Don't believe what the five man justice read out on 6th September.
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Savechild23: 8:20am On Sep 09, 2023
Me and my family are solidly behind u as we endure the shege Tinubu Govt imposes on us
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Greenfusion: 8:20am On Sep 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
It is foolishness to support Tinubu even in your poverty state and still sit in the front row every Sunday in church praying to God to bless you.

Those supporting Tinubu should have a rethink
They should not rethink, they should continue, reality of life is real. That alone time, the reality must be real in your head....simple.
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Basic123: 8:20am On Sep 09, 2023
phorget:
Even if it'll take us another 4years to vote again I will still vote OBI.
Please do.

Tinubu still need people like you

Thanks alot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by helpee(m): 8:20am On Sep 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

What have you ever achieved aside being a praise singer to a drug baron ?

President or not, Peter Obi is living the life that you wished you had

He was already a billionaire at 35 . What did you possibly achieved at 35?

Bought a house for $1million at 35 in London long before joining politics .

He's already successful
This is stupidity. You are comparing him to Obi rather than comparing him to yourself. It’s like comparing you to Tinubu… You don’t even know the guy. He may be in his 20s and may be making more money than obi at that age. What is wrong with you? This is brainless.
The person you called a drug baron…. Was a senator, a governor, a mentor of tens of governors, hundreds of senators and even vice president. His school came out with a bold chest to say he is their alumni. He has achieved so much more than the 3rd class fraudster whose only achievement was using your state fund in Anambra to get you drunk on beer while he is making personal profit. A 3rd class graduate that only submitted his school certificate for the election. Can you compare your miserable life to that of the drug baron? Can you swear with your life that you don’t have an uncle serving jail term for drugs in an Asian country? Every Igbo family will have one developer serving prison term as a drug baron. If you are not shameless, you won’t be calling others drug baron.
Before you compare someone to Obi, compare your father to Tinubu….. are you proud of him? Show us who your father is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by iammo(m): 8:20am On Sep 09, 2023
Lamba king

1 Like

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by jconsulting(f): 8:20am On Sep 09, 2023
I might not be perfect but write this down, INEC have justifies that it is not Mandatory to send results electronically, they can use their discretion to do so or not.

2027 INEC will not announce Kkkk states in the north until all SE ans SS states have been announced, they will not use technology in the north, but manual , two states will swallow all SS and SE votes, PDP is already crippled.

Same INEC Obi has abused and ridicule will come against him with full force in 2027.Then he will go to court again , judges will say , ah this man that abuse us has come again.

Just keep this post and tell me am wrong.

You don't fight who has solutions to your problem.
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by iamtardey: 8:21am On Sep 09, 2023
This one won’t stop talking
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by iammo(m): 8:22am On Sep 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Deep down your mind, You know Tinubu didn't win that election on free and fair ground .

You don't need to reply me

So who won free and fair?!

What is even wrong with Obidient people because this delusions is getting absurd

How will anyone with iota of sense claim Tinubu didn't win, so who won

2 Likes

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 8:22am On Sep 09, 2023
helpee:
This is stupidity. You are comparing him to Obi rather than comparing him to yourself. It’s like comparing you to Tinubu… You don’t even know the guy. He may be in his 20s and may be making more money than obi at that age. What is wrong with you? This is brainless.
The person you called a drug baron…. Was a senator, a governor, a mentor of tens of governors, hundreds of senators and even vice president. His school came out with a bold chest to say he is their alumni. He has achieved so much more than the 3rd class fraudster whose only achievement was using your state fund in Anambra to get you drunk on beer while he is making personal profit. A 3rd class graduate that only submitted his school certificate for the election. Can you compare your miserable life to that of the drug baron? Can you swear with your life that you don’t have an uncle serving jail term for drugs in an Asian country? Every Igbo family will have one developer serving prison term as a drug baron. If you are not shameless, you won’t be calling others drug baron.
Before you compare someone to Obi, compare your father to Tinubu….. are you proud of him? Show us who your father is
Tinubu was a drug baron who forfeited $460,000 proceeds of drugs to the united states government

He's a dirty man
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Judolisco(m): 8:22am On Sep 09, 2023
DesChyko:

You sound like we will not be getting your own vote next time 😎
not only me... D votes peter obi got in d southwest tripled d vote tinubu got in d east... But what do we get in return... D igbos have abused Adeboye, Kumuyi, Adefarasin, Soyinka, even jamb boss oloyede during mmesoma saga because he is Yoruba.... U guys think we ain't watching...
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by maestroferddi: 8:23am On Sep 09, 2023
muykem:
Oga keep your disappointment to yourself...

You APC minions are so predictable. You and your collaborators think you can sow division in the opposition by blaming his lawyers when it is obvious that the whole was a case of working from the answer back to the question.

Assuming without conceding that Peter Obi's lawyers were not good, what about Atiku's lawyers?

Was any of their prayers given convincing legal scrutiny?

Let all parties proceed to the Supreme Court and let's see how it all pans out..
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Greenfusion: 8:23am On Sep 09, 2023
jconsulting:
I might not be perfect but write this down, INEC have justifies that it is not Mandatory to send results electronically, they can use their discretion to do so or not.

2027 INEC will not announce Kkkk states in the north until all SE ans SS states have been announced, they will not use technology in the north, but manual , two states will swallow all SS and SE votes, PDP is already crippled.

Same INEC Obi has abused and ridicule will come against him with full force in 2027.Then he will go to court again , judges will say , ah this man that abuse us has come again.

Just keep this post and tell me am wrong.

You don't fight who has solutions to your problem.

No one knows tomorrow, it's pregnant. Anything can happen.
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Bhol28: 8:24am On Sep 09, 2023
SAYS the Rogue and dreamer who wants to be forcefully promoted from 3RD position,bypass the person in 2ND position and become 1ST.

1 Like

Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by Irony1: 8:24am On Sep 09, 2023
TemplarLandry:

😭😢

I pity you, this 30k salary for propaganda is what you will continue to earn for the rest of your life.
Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by helpee(m): 8:25am On Sep 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu was a drug baron who forfeited $460,000 proceeds of drugs to the united states government

He's a dirty man
How many of your uncles serving prison terms in USA for drugs did the American embassy come out with an official letter to defend that they didn’t commit any crime? The last time I checked…. All the drug barons from the East are being serially beheaded in Indonesia . That should count for something. At least, respect this drug baron. He has more brain than all your uncles who are rotten in Asian prisons.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan / My Heart Was With Buhari In 2015 Elections – Akpabio / Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.