Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him (5255 Views)

Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) / Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by Whiteangel1234: 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2023
Please why is Mr President Standing alone at the G20 Summit ? Why is he not being noticed or rather ignored

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by TemplarLandry: 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2023
You'll ask senseless questions taya.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by Isokotolopia: 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2023
I don’t support him but c’mon this is juvenile

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by Kingosytex(m): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2023
He is a stand alone computer cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2023
According to the tribunal, tinubu's forfeited drug money that was found in his foreign account was a civil case.Did that stop him from been labelled an ex convict?
If he was a USA citizen he would have served a prison term.
Nigeria is a different democracy entirely.
Again,since he has been sworn in he has influenced the judgement.Didnt you guys see his appointees who flooded into the courtroom to intimidate the PEPT.
I even learned MC oluomo and his thugs were also at the court to beat the judges.A thug o.
Make a Nigerian bank find drug money inside my account whether NDLEA no go trace me come my house.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by Westerhoffe(m): 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2023
Must he be with someone all through?
He just won a $14Bn investment!
Celebrate his effort on that.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by olisaEze(m): 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2023
Just because u don’t like him as ur president doesn’t mean other world leaders should share your feelings. That man is ur president..... for now. A wiseman does not air his dirty laundry in public.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by franktolk(m): 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2023
There's nothing strange about it. It's very common when you find yourself among the whites and non blacks, they don't easily associate or relate with blacks in a gathering ( be it in school, party, public area etc).

The only exception is if they are drunk, you'll see them coming to interact with you with confidence but once the hangover clears they're back to their recluse selves.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by ElSudani: 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2023
franktolk:
There's nothing strange about it. It's very common when you find yourself among the whites and non blacks, they don't easily associate or relate with blacks in a gathering ( be it in school, party, public area etc).

The only exception is if they are drunk, you'll see them coming to interact with you with confidence but once the hangover clears they're back to their recluse selves.

This is absolutely not the case. This is exactly what you call a propaganda albeit a poorly done one.
You cropped a picture without any context and you are saying Tinubu is being ignored.
This is just laughable.

9 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by EXOUSIAng: 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2023
Revolution2022:
According to the tribunal, tinubu's forfeited drug money that was found in his foreign account was a civil case.Did that stop him from been labelled an ex convict?
If he was a USA citizen he would have served a prison term.
Nigeria is a different democracy entirely.
Again,since he has been sworn in he has influenced the judgement.Didnt you guys see his appointees who flooded into the courtroom to intimidate the PEPT.
I even learned MC oluomo and his thugs were also at the court to beat the judges.A thug o.
Make a Nigerian bank find drug money inside my account whether NDLEA no go trace me come my house.

If I decide to open a poultry farm and while discussing my idea with my neighbour he says, I love this idea, I believe it's gonna yield alot of profit, he gives me $100,000 to invest in the poultry business.
Few months down the line, my neighbour is arrested for fraud and drug running, he confesses that he invested part of the money in a poultry business, now he has to return the money, they ask him where the poultry is, he mentions my name, the government comes and ask me if it is true that my neighbour gave me $100,000 to invest in a poultry business, I said yes, then they tell me that the $100,000 is money generated from drugs sales and I would have to return the money, well I said okay and I returned the money.
Now that is a civil matter, that doesn't make me a criminal, and even if I were a US citizen I won't be treated any different, I would only be asked to return the money.
The drug dealer would be the one to go to jail not me.
I will only go to jail if I they was proof that I was aware of the source of the money and still took it.
And I can only be called a convict if I have been convicted of a particular crime.

You can't call me a criminal or an exconvict for returning money that wasn't mine.

I know you won't understand what I have tried to explain in simplest terms but I just decided to waste my time.
You Obidients swore an oath not to use your brains....

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by Top5ers: 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
Please why is Mr President Standing alone at the G20 Summit ? Why is he not being noticed or rather ignored

Believe it or not, nobody wants to associate with a drug lord unlike in Nigeria.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by helinues: 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2023
You people should stop making wailing a generational thing

Being in a cult group like Obidients is brain damaging

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by sunboy(m): 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2023
Whiteangel1234:

Tinubu is not really your problem, inferiority complex is your actual problem, and you don’t seem to see anything good but hunting for an opportunity to bad mouth your very own president. President Xi and Putin have been alone in many world leader’s meetings… their citizens don’t bad mouth them because of that.

This is actually very immature, he managed to pull investors to the country, his purpose of the trip
has been established. It is actually a privilege to be invited to the G20 meeting in the first place.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by Treadway: 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2023
Lol. This actually looks very funny. See Trudeau and that lady on (the opposite side) 'seemingly' gazing at him, maybe he is the topic of their gist even🤣

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by starpower(m): 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
money no dey Nigeria. Baba broke
Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2023
EXOUSIAng:

If I decide to open a poultry farm and while discussing my idea with my neighbour he says, I love this idea, I believe it's gonna yield alot of profit, he gives me $100,000 to invest in the poultry business.
Few months down the line, my neighbour is arrested for fraud and drug running, he confesses that he invested part of the money in a poultry business, now he has to return the money, they ask him where the poultry is, he mentions my name, the government comes and ask me if it is true that my neighbour gave me $100,000 to invest in a poultry business, I said yes, then they tell me that the $100,000 is money generated from drugs sales and I would have to return the money, well I said okay and I returned the money.
Now that is a civil matter, that doesn't make me a criminal, and even if I were a US citizen I won't be treated any different, I would only be asked to return the money.
I will only go to jail if I they was proof that I was aware of the source of the money and still took it.
And I can only be called a convict if I have been convicted of a particular crime.

You can't call me a criminal or an exconvict for returning money that wasn't mine.

I know you won't understand what I have tried to explain in simplest terms but I just decided to waste my time.
See as you narrate the story sef"Government come and asked me if someone invested a crime money in my poultry business"Which government go come ask you a question.Abi them go bundle you inside a police pickup truck like say you be Dangote cement.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by PrinceOfLagos: 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2023
Person wey take this photo wicked o 😂

See as everybody reject Tinubu

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2023
EXOUSIAng:

You don hear story of someone wey buy stolen phone wey the owner come track the phone come see am for the buyer hand before?Na jail the buyer dey go with enough beaten.No worry, you go read the story of Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2023
Whiteangel1234:

Because associating with gloria .b tinubu is bad for their image tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by Raskimonojendor: 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2023
So ....
Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by ITbomb(m): 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
Shot fired
Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by tinsel: 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2023
franktolk:

The picture is a poor photoshop

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by SalamRushdie: 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2023
Nigeria is not a member of G20 na ..when you are begging to join cult do you go about cutting egede with the members anyhow?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by Thegamingorca(m): 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
Dem say he get ebola grin grin grin grin

See as him face be like pikin who dey wait make dem come give am back the sweet wey dem thief from am

How can a king go to a place he is not meant to be.

Nigeria is not a G20 nation. Yet you go there expecting to make alliances grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by EXOUSIAng: 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
Revolution2022:
You don hear story of someone wey buy stolen phone wey the owner come track the phone come see am for the buyer hand before?Na jail the buyer dey go with enough beaten.No worry, you go read the story of Nairaland.
Read again.
Well like I said Obidients swore not to use their brain.
I wasn't caught with stolen $100,000, the drug dealer was caught.
Secondly, I clearly stated that if I knew the money was not clean and I went ahead and took the money then that makes me an a partner in crime.
Well you should either travel wide or read wide either one will help you.
Where rule of law is followed the police don't bundle people like they do in Nigeria, even in Nigeria you will be handle depending on your understanding of the law.
E.g.. no police officer can come into my house for whatever reason without a warrant.
I won't beg you, I will make you understand d my right.
But the likes of you will go about begging as soon as you see an officer, you advertise your ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by EXOUSIAng: 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2023
Revolution2022:
See as you narrate the story sef"Government come and asked me if someone invested a crime money in my poultry business"Which government go come ask you a question.Abi them go bundle you inside a police pickup truck like say you be Dangote cement.
Are you telling me that if I bought shares of $100,000 from UBA with funds gotten from drugs, UBA will be shutdown ?
It's not the responsibility of UBA to investigate the source of my money.
Stop displaying your ignorance.
You think the law is emotional or sentimental?
Get yourself a book.
Stop acting like an ignorant nigga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2023
EXOUSIAng:

Are you telling me that if I bought shares of $100,000 from UBA with funds gotten from drugs, UBA will be shutdown ?
It's not the responsibility of UBA to investigate the source of my money.
Stop displaying your ignorance.
You think the law is emotional or sentimental?
Get yourself a book.
Stop acting like an ignorant nigga
Kai.Which country you dey reside?
Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2023
EXOUSIAng:

Read again.
Well like I said Obidients swore not to use their brain.
I wasn't caught with stolen $100,000, the drug dealer was caught.
Secondly, I clearly stated that if I knew the money was not clean and I went ahead and took the money then that makes me an a partner in crime.
Well you should either travel wide or read wide either one will help you.
Where rule of law is followed the police don't bundle people like they do in Nigeria, even in Nigeria you will be handle depending on your understanding of the law.
E.g.. no police officer can come into my house for whatever reason without a warrant.
I won't beg you, I will make you understand d my right.
But the likes of you will go about begging as soon as you see an officer, you advertise your ignorance.
Had it been tinubu was in USA at the time the money was found in his account he would be picked up by FBI and sent to jail.He ran away after the discovery.I no be asslicker like you ok.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him by Rrchrd(m): 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2023
Please is Nigeria now parts of G20
Or Tinubu went there under African Union?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Financial Assistance: LASG Presents Cheques To 103 Indigent Residents / New Lawmakers To Receive One Billion Naira For Accommodation / 'Don’t Commit Suicide' - Commissioner To Police Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.