Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Akeredolu Thanks Nigerians For Prayers And Support - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Thanks Nigerians For Prayers And Support (19802 Views)

Rotimi Akeredolu Thanks Ondo Citizens For Prayers, Support During Ill-health / Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians / Akeredolu Thanks President Buhari As Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akeredolu Thanks Nigerians For Prayers And Support by nairalandkachy1: 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2023
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SHOW OF LOVE. I AM BACK!

I am deeply touched by the show of love and affections from eminent individuals, groups, Organisations, political associates, and particularly, the good people of the Sunshine State.

Your outpour of love wrapped in prayers, kind words, cheering messages, affectionate support as well as countless display of varied forms of brotherliness during my recovery process were heart-lifting.

The love and prayers were, indeed, potent enhancers which aided my recovery and deepened my abiding faith in God and service to humanity.

Undoubtedly, gratitude is the greatest spark that lights fire in the soul. I consider these gestures as uncommon privileges which underscores the importance of the gift of humanity.

I appreciate the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency, Bola Ahmed Tinubu for his support and love. Mr. President, you are a reliable ally and a dependable leader. I am deeply grateful.

I equally thank the Vice President, Senator Kashim Shettima and the Senate President, Senator Godswill Akpabio; and all Members of the Senate.

My profound gratitude to the Nigeria Governors’ Forum (NGF) led by its Chairman and Executive Governor of Kwara State, AbdulRahman AbdulRasaq; and the Progressives Governors Forum, (PGF) led by Imo State Governor, Senator Hope Uzodinma.

My sincere appreciation to the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Rt. Hon. Abass Tajudeen; and all Members of the House of Representatives; Members of the Federal Executive Council; National Leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC), led by the Chairman, Dr Abdullahi Ganduje and other prominent leaders in the party.

A big thank you to the leadership of the Nigeria Bar Association (NBA) including prominent members of the inner and outer Bars. My special appreciation to all Honourable Justices of the High, Appeal and Supreme Courts. My Lords, I am grateful.

I am particularly grateful to the people of Ondo State and Nigerians at large for your prayers and supports.

I thank members of the Ondo State House of Assembly; Members of the State Executive Council; the recently dissolved Local Government Chairmen; Heads of Security Agencies; Revered Royal fathers ; Both Serving and Retired Bishops, Chief Imam, Clergymen and other religious leaders; Forum of Permanent Secretaries; Labour Leaders, All Civil Servants; Political Leaders across Parties ; Market Women, Artisans and Members of the State Park Management Committee; and as well as others too numerous to mention.

My appreciation also goes to Captains of industries, friends and acquaintances, extended family members, among others. Your kindness and affection are priceless and your love, inestimable.

Above all, I return all glory, honour and adoration to God Almighty for His immense grace, healing and mercy over me and my family. May His mercy and limitless grace continue to abide in us all.

To the good people of Ondo State, our determination and resolve to improve the lives of our people and prosecute our conviction for developing our dear state are unwavering.

We shall continue to toe the path of progress and double our efforts to achieve set goals and objectives in line with the β€œREDEEMED” agenda of our administration. We are back, and better.

Signed:
Arakunrin Oluwarotimi O. Akeredolu, SAN, CON
Governor, Ondo State.
September 9, 2023.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02MU16cuzG2equJMd4PDXRJCV7vGMYrApAPybb96TWJEDxsL52YDHH3LNTEJdTJg41l&id=100044230756186&mibextid=Nif5oz

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Thanks Nigerians For Prayers And Support by TemplarLandry: 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2023
God will keep being with Aketi.

I dedicate β€œSunshine” by Asake to him.
Great jam!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Thanks Nigerians For Prayers And Support by TemplarLandry: 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2023
cool God bless Governor Akeredolu.
God bless the Sunshine State.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Thanks Nigerians For Prayers And Support by JetApartment: 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2023
I
TemplarLandry:
cool

seun, please we need a block button in nairaland asap, the manner this guy is derailing threads is annoying.

Make I report am sef, he keeps disobeying rule 1.
Re: Akeredolu Thanks Nigerians For Prayers And Support by Acekidc4(m): 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2023
May Good Health be your Portion Forever Aketi. I wish you a quick Recovery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Thanks Nigerians For Prayers And Support by BluntCrazeMan: 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2023
Ok
Re: Akeredolu Thanks Nigerians For Prayers And Support by FalseProphet1(m): 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2023
I see him going to church tomorrow for Thanksgiving, I see the financial status of the pastor upgrading after tomorrow's service, I see him buying bullet proof SUVs.

This I have seen.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Thanks Nigerians For Prayers And Support by ShoeWorld1(m): 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2023
Which Nigeria remembers him for prayer
Is it people hustling and praying for their daily bread and minerals?

Na only people wey dey benefit from him dey pray for him.

I wish him more recovery and good health.

5 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Thanks Nigerians For Prayers And Support by HighChiefZino: 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2023
Oga Zukwanike
Re: Akeredolu Thanks Nigerians For Prayers And Support by Zico5(m): 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2023
God will continue to give u good health. We are nothing but pencil in the hands of the creator.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Thanks Nigerians For Prayers And Support by RoadMozart(m): 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2023
Ok

Next news please

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Thanks Nigerians For Prayers And Support by Godswillu(m): 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2023
Wow
Re: Akeredolu Thanks Nigerians For Prayers And Support by AllenSpencer: 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2023
Nigerians have really stood with His Excellency and still wish him the best of health.

But His Excellency should please prioritize his health, and detest those that only want him power because of selfish gains.
Re: Akeredolu Thanks Nigerians For Prayers And Support by frenzy48: 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2023
welcome back Mr governor,,May God perfect his healing
Re: Akeredolu Thanks Nigerians For Prayers And Support by manchyme: 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2023
Make him make sure he's really good to go. No be by force to rule ooo. I remember one Taraba governor like that. After plan crash and being incapacitated, the people eating under him continued to push him that he's OK until he eventually died. Who can remind me of his name.
Re: Akeredolu Thanks Nigerians For Prayers And Support by Primusinterpares(m): 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2023
On Prayers Level...

Nice one.
Re: Akeredolu Thanks Nigerians For Prayers And Support by oyeb15: 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2023
Akeredolu only achievement is percentage payment of workers salaries.

No open workers recruitment since 2003
No infrastructural development since Mimiko left office

Ondo state roads , even d state capital road that d governor passes everyday are very bad. This man should wake up
Re: Akeredolu Thanks Nigerians For Prayers And Support by 9jagovernor: 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2023
He didn't even appreciate his Deputy for standing in for him

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Thanks Nigerians For Prayers And Support by JAMO4REAL1(m): 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2023
You are welcome sir,

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Thanks Nigerians For Prayers And Support by Adeolaeniola(m): 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2023
The vice governor is in trouble

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Thanks Nigerians For Prayers And Support by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2023
Na ogun go still kill u and ur fellow criminal politicians....

None of u criminals will survive tribulations...

Bastard!

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Thanks Nigerians For Prayers And Support by Dittodat: 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2023
I wish you good health Mr Governor.
Re: Akeredolu Thanks Nigerians For Prayers And Support by tishbite42: 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2023
No word for the deputy governor?!
Omoluabis indeed

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Thanks Nigerians For Prayers And Support by JAMO4REAL1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2023
9jagovernor:
He didn't even appreciate his Deputy for standing in for him
deputy that want to takeover that yeye man i knw Aketi will send him away

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Thanks Nigerians For Prayers And Support by benuejosh: 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2023
Still looking a bit sick.
Re: Akeredolu Thanks Nigerians For Prayers And Support by Illegal1(m): 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2023
TemplarLandry:
God will keep being with Aketi.
I dedicate β€œSunshine” by Asake to him. Great jam!
omoh.........bros abeg u be nairaland admin or founder?

dis 1 wen u dey always be 1st to comment for all thread
Re: Akeredolu Thanks Nigerians For Prayers And Support by meum: 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2023
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youths Arrest 31 Suspected Boko-Haram Members In Borno / Tambuwal, Dangote, Sultan Flag Off Rice Outgrowers Scheme In Goronyo LGA(Pics) / Guru Maharaj Ji: Tinubu Fit For 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.