Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

A Keke Rider Was Slain By His Friends In Jalingo (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Keke Rider Was Slain By His Friends In Jalingo (Photo) (25344 Views)

Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband / Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) / Nursing Student In Jalingo Raped & Stabbed To Death By 3 Keke Riders (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Keke Rider Was Slain By His Friends In Jalingo (Photo) by virtual7(m): 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2023
Sad and disheartening
Re: A Keke Rider Was Slain By His Friends In Jalingo (Photo) by virtual7(m): 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2023
Nataliace:
This morning I was going to work, crossing the Nukkai Bridge of Jalingo, I saw large crowd gathered on the road side. I rushed there to see things for myself only to discover that a guy was laying in the pool of his blood.
I couldn't withstand my emotions I screamed hard!

I controlled myself and snapped.
Later news broke out in town that the perpetrators of his death were his friends who killed him and coveted his tricycle.
Police arrested them after intensive investigation.

I'm surprised that it wasn't broadcasted, I think because these kind of killings are now the order of the day.

This world is indeed very wicked!

I'm new in Jalingo,pls is this how dangerous the place is?
Re: A Keke Rider Was Slain By His Friends In Jalingo (Photo) by BALLOSKI: 7:18am On Sep 11, 2023
Greattestman:
He's a fool!
How can you let loose of your self in this dangerous and perilous times?
stfu!
Re: A Keke Rider Was Slain By His Friends In Jalingo (Photo) by Greattestman: 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2023
virtual7:

I'm new in Jalingo,pls is this how dangerous the place is?
where exactly do you live in Jalingo?
Not every part is dangerous, there are specific places famous for dangers so let me know for further advice.
Re: A Keke Rider Was Slain By His Friends In Jalingo (Photo) by Philosophia91(m): 8:11am On Sep 13, 2023
Thanks bro
Pleniry:

You have said it all.
Re: A Keke Rider Was Slain By His Friends In Jalingo (Photo) by virtual7(m): 1:30am On Sep 20, 2023
Greattestman:
where exactly do you live in Jalingo?
Not every part is dangerous, there are specific places famous for dangers so let me know for further advice.

FMC junction. Which areas are dangerous?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Destroyed 5 Nigerian Embassy Cars, Arrested / Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) / Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.