Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan (34227 Views)

Over 20 People, Children Die In Cars Trapped In Snow Storm In Pakistan(Photos) / β€œUp NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) / Driver Becomes Unconscious After Road Chase With Police Operatives In Delta.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
Igbo Amaka people are like MTN everywhere you go

8 Likes

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by FreeStuffsNG: 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2023
Reminds me of the lamentations of Prof Soludo about Igbo parents abandoning their roles in moulding their children well.
This is not good

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by aljharem(m): 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2023
ednut1:
If they are without papers just deport them all. You wan dey claim right for another man land

Deport to where ? Abeg they should keep them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Alpharey: 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2023
Nemesis0147:
Nigerians are everywhere.
Wtf are they doing in Pakistan

Landlord travel and see, no way!. Don't you know that some textile materials are imported from Pakistan. So people have many reasons to go to there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Nemesis0147(m): 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2023
Alpharey:

Landlord travel and see, no way!. Don't you know that some textile materials are imported from Pakistan. So people have many reasons to go to there
I don’t know why you are attacking me.
I asked a question….I don learn this one today.
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Destroyerofyeeb: 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2023
Ehn ehn naw. Pakistanis are lazier than yoruba people grin
OAFMods:
They will soon come to tell you how Pakistanis are lazy.

4 Likes

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Raskimonojendor: 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2023
Omoawoke2:
Nigerians dey Pakistan?
Biafrians.

The poppy opioid trade in Afghanistan/Pakistan is the attraction.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Boldideas: 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2023
ElSudani:
Undisciplined at home, undisciplined abroad.

You've said it all!

2 Likes

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Boldideas: 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2023
aljharem:

Deport to where ? Abeg they should keep them.

πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

7 Likes

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Fearyourcreator: 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2023
ElSudani:
Undisciplined at home, undisciplined abroad.
Oloriburuku ni won ... Awon alagidi werey... Mostly destroy Our reputation... Wonikure

4 Likes

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Fearyourcreator: 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2023
waynetee:
Biafrans, NOT Nigerians
Na them ... Make them dey kee them straight

3 Likes

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by NovusHomo(m): 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2023
Corrinthians:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cw-z12NtsAF/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Some pipo tink say Pakistan na no man's land. Shioor.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Wizardslayer: 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2023
What's this happening in Pakistan again

I be Igboooh. But it baffles me alot to think that God after creating my people Igbos he seems to have forgotten to instill a little fear into their hearts and brain.

3 Likes

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by 1Dray(m): 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2023
Tracka:
Abeg that is not Nigeria oo, do any how, you will see anyhow

Local champion, everyone can't be you.
Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by 1Dray(m): 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2023
spiSeyi:
Dem don carry empty chest beating enter Pakistan grin , Pakistani govt should not allow them to burn down Islamabad like they burn down Lagos undecided

Says a ronu pig

2 Likes

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by HelpMeee: 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2023
Tracka:
They're even patient. Can they try this with our Nigerian police?

5 Likes

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by bonnyhope: 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2023
Nigerians are being oppressed both home and abroad

Our leaders are doing us shege here , if you run go abroad, you face all manner of intimidation and discrimination
Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2023
Yoruba and Igbo people are a disgrace to the black man. Both of them are one and the same once they go to another country they start causing problems. Yesterday it was the girl which died on Egypt Airline. Today it is Pakistan. Please if you are tired of life there are a lot of bridges in Nigeria to throw yourself from. Some people just jump into another man's country and want to throw their life away because the suffering is too much in Nigeria.. I think the Nigerian government needs to run some advertisement don't go to another man's country and throw your life away.
Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by LyfeJennings(m): 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

Who is dragging With a Yoruba,do we share border with you guys.

Na U sabi
All that ipob madness should end here in Nigeria
Pakistanis are very brutal to each other, how much more a terrorist from Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Angelfrost(m): 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2023
Wetin Nigerians dey find for Pakistan for goodness sake?!!

Everywhere na abroad to some of una.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Popeonah(m): 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2023
Evian is active.... Say no more
Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Fearyourcreator: 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2023
Opanka44:
Hmmmm
It seems police misconducts is not only peculiar to Nigeria alone but to other parts of the world except countries like England and USA
Lloyd
Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by femmy2010(m): 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2023
Timelines:
Risky thing to say in an Islamic country

Risky thing to say anywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Wetlands22: 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2023
I just dey shame for my fellow Nigerians wey dey comment for this matter.
Bro
I have been to Ghana, Togo,Benin Republic, South Africa and even Indonesia.
This people hate Nigerians for no reason.....

1 Like

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Ofodirinwa: 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2023
the traveling Igbo ppl do at this point is a mental disorder. Everything about Pakistan is worst than Nigeria. Do go there, even if it's crime, to do anything, is foolishness.

8 Likes

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by yemmywesey(m): 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2023
Biafra no be Pakistan.
Pakistan no be lagos.
Please respect your host anywhere you are.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by emmaodet: 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2023
Mightymanna:
Pakistan no dey waste time. India and Pakistan has the worst police on earth they will shoot you first and then ask your ghost what are you doing outside. Don't try them oo.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by planetx: 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2023
Sleekfingers:

The USA?
American police are probably the most trigger happy cops in the whole wide world, that person obviously have no clue.

2 Likes

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by makaveli902: 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2023
Tracka:

But who goes to Pakistan in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Lumig: 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2023
Impregnable101:
But wetin Nigerians go find for Pakistan of all places?
To traffic illicit drugs

7 Likes

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Sleekfingers: 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2023
planetx:
American police are probably the most trigger happy cops in the whole wide world, that person obviously have no clue.

Obviously, that person doesn't know what he was saying.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My First Snow Experience In The UK οΏ½οΏ½ / My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. / Car Plunges Off A Bridge With 4 People Inside In Akure This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.