Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan (34256 Views)

Over 20 People, Children Die In Cars Trapped In Snow Storm In Pakistan(Photos) / “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) / Driver Becomes Unconscious After Road Chase With Police Operatives In Delta.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Wizuman: 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2023
Oh
Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Jonjam269: 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2023
Obidots as usual

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Longinyamapucci(m): 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2023
LyfeJennings:

No mind them
them go think say na Bola Tinubu dem dey follow drag
I swear dem go kill dem, nothing go happen
even UN no go fit do anything

Who is dragging With a Yoruba,do we share border with you guys.

2 Likes

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Houseofglam7(f): 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2023
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Sleekfingers: 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
Opanka44:
Hmmmm
It seems police misconducts is not only peculiar to Nigeria alone but to other parts of the world except countries like England and the USA

The USA?

2 Likes

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Cj4charles(m): 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
waynetee:
Biafrans, NOT Nigerians
Oduduwa, NOT Biafrans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Goldbw122(m): 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
Must we show our self anywhere we go..

3 Likes

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Opanka44(m): 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2023
Sleekfingers:

The USA?

Yes!
Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Sleekfingers: 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2023
It is only an idiot will argue with a man with a gun......

Fools

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by xtervaganza(m): 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2023
Ipob are a disgrace and a nuisance anywhere and everywhere

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by planetx: 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2023
This one's too will claim to be living abroad in Pakistan, if not you are a criminal drug peddler what opportunities are you finding in Pakistan.

13 Likes

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Morbeta11(m): 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2023
Unrated900:
Igbo people again

Shout up fool...

2 Likes

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by DenreleDave(m): 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2023
Dubetex96:

Demented tribal bigot i hail thee

Funny you are also a demented tribal bigot.

If it was Yoruba or Hausa, u wud have done the same...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2023
Out of all the millions of Nigerian ladies in Nigeria, you just had to use a picture of an SA lady..😂😂😂
Egworonbo:
B
Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by benuejosh: 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
If you check well, na from the tribe wer the spoil naija name for outside Nigeria steadily.

Nigerians we can do better.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Chukkychukky(m): 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
Telling pakistan police to shoot u is like telling bokoharam to shoot u bcs its their hobby

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2023
Soon they'll be calling Pakistanis xenophobic..🤭🤭🤭

13 Likes

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Fulaninigger: 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
Ibo people will never disappoint

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Sleekfingers: 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
Opanka44:

Yes!

No police misconduct in the US?
Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Dittodat: 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2023
Timelines:
Risky thing to say in an Islamic country
Come and clash with US police and see if they wouldn’t shoot your ass.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Omoawoke2(m): 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2023
Nigerians dey Pakistan?

2 Likes

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by cjudy(m): 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2023
waynetee:
Biafrans, NOT Nigerians
But you refused to let them go their Biafra meanwhile any news you see online, you cum ipob or Biafra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2023
Mr man they will shoot you and nothing will happen, these foreigner see Nigerians as criminals.

It's so sad, the worst are the asians. Yet Nigerians still take drugs there.

So shameful

11 Likes

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by ednut1(m): 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2023
If they are without papers just deport them all. You wan dey claim right for another man land

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by OAFMods: 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2023
You hate the truth but the truth hates you even more. Answer the question, are they not igbos ?

Dubetex96:

Demented tribal bigot i hail thee

17 Likes

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2023
Samantha124:
Soon they'll be calling Pakistanis xenophobic..🤭🤭🤭
Don't mind the fool. Very nonsense human being. When his killed now, others will start drama.

When Nigerians learn that they have their own country to build, and no body care about them. They will shut up.

I don't understand how a black man would be throwing money on women while his family are dying of hunger. Spending like his home country is getting even any better

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by motayoayinde: 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2023
iammo:
cool

Always fighting Authorities

But why call them Nigerians?!

I'm the Video they were clearly speaking Igbo they are all Biafrans

I THINK NIGERIA SHOULD LET THEM GO.

HONESTLY.

3 Likes

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by OAFMods: 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2023
They will soon come to tell you how Pakistanis are lazy.

Destroyerofyeeb:
How dare Pakistani police shoot at the developers of the universe, they develop Pakistan. Pakistan is no man's land, be warned Pakistan before we call shukuokekealabiabia to punish Pakistan

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Raskimonojendor: 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2023
Likely my bros from the SE. Pakistan is close to the opium trade in Afghanistan. If you know you know grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Maj196(m): 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2023
Nigerians are littered in every place of the earth. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Jocdon(m): 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
Mightymanna:
Pakistan no dey waste time. India and Pakistan has the worst police on earth they will shoot you first and then ask your ghost what are you doing outside. Don't try them oo.
Dont say what you dont know India police dont shoot anyhow, they are among intelligent and patrotic police force you can meet around the world.

1 Like

Re: Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan by Kingosytex(m): 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
Pakistan? Nawaoo! E get some countries wey I no fit even see myself for even for dream cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My First Snow Experience In The UK �� / Road Trip: Lagos To Abuja By Road / My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.