Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India (26642 Views)

Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit / #EndSARS Memorial 2 (Pictures) / Nigeria Gets Debt Relief From China, G-20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by Kenmatt(m): 9:14am On Sep 10, 2023
I didn't go through.

President Tinubu should not be the odd one out.

Let him go and wear Suit.

After all, he schooled in Chicago University.

1 Like

Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by Trapnews: 9:14am On Sep 10, 2023
grin
Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by Chibuzoripob: 9:14am On Sep 10, 2023
cool That's not Tinubu That's Hadji Mustapha from Senegal.check his left ear

4 Likes

Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by oyeb15: 9:16am On Sep 10, 2023
My dad took me to one director in state ministry that he will get me a job in Civil Service. I was very happy.When we reach his house he called out his three graduate sons that are still unemployed.

India never solve their problems reach 40percent. Na Nigeria jaga jaga Dem go come . They can only sell us arms and amunitions and twist our economy to favor them while our citizens become poorer.

2 Likes

Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by seunmsg(m): 9:17am On Sep 10, 2023
Deepocean:

Lies

Which Mahatma Gandhi are you talking about, someone that lived more than twenty years in Africa

Same fvcking Gandhi.

1 Like

Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by Chucks13: 9:17am On Sep 10, 2023
F u c k Ghandhi I hate him like mad a f u c king racist bastard.

Gandhi my a s s may Amadioha plus Sango scatter his cremation shit. He hate black like hell, thunder fire him and his entire family.

Gandhi my foot.

I'm not blaming Tinubu for going there because it's damn G20 meeting and he can't say No at such gathering.

However, God bless Niigeria and God bless Tinubu. I stand with Tinubu 100% but may God punish Ghandhi.
Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by jkingx(m): 9:18am On Sep 10, 2023
seunmsg:
If I ever become the president, I won’t join any celebration to honor Gandhi. He was a well documented racist with special hatred for blacks.

Do blacks like themselves?
Blacks are the racist people on earth. We called it tribalism but when it's meted to us by people of different skin colors who we worship, we call it racism.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by kuntash: 9:20am On Sep 10, 2023
plaindealer:

Sadly, India is still a very racist and bigoted society and Modi is currently the chief instigator and promoter of Hindu and racist extremists.

I don't know whether it's because of beliefs that makes them so ..

I think it's quite true , they are not that accommodating to other peoples

1 Like

Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by Chibuzoripob: 9:21am On Sep 10, 2023
Alchemy528:
See his head
like ur 2 balls cool cheesy grin.

Show us ur pic and ur father pic to compare cool

1 Like

Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by OAFMods: 9:22am On Sep 10, 2023
Zik the lunatic n bastard that had all his contemporary killed by his Igbo kinsmen in uniform thinking he can will be back to enthrone himself on Nigeria but met with nothing but regret having realize he lost it all.

saintkel:
Who d hell is Gandi?, Is he better than d great Zik of Africa?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by Burruchaga71(m): 9:23am On Sep 10, 2023
Just take a very look at the monkey the fraudulent judge want me to accept as my leader.Chaii, it will never happen..

“Oh Lord how can we be praying in Nigeria and you are answering prayers in Gabon, Niger, Burkina Faso and Mali?”
Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by lexy2014: 9:23am On Sep 10, 2023
Fredlongs:
Old Man wey get doings
what exactly are the doings?
Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by ceejay80s(m): 9:23am On Sep 10, 2023
Tinubu is a short man devil
Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by lexy2014: 9:25am On Sep 10, 2023
Kenmatt:
I didn't go through.

President Tinubu should not be the odd one out.

Let him go and wear Suit.

After all, he schooled in Chicago University.
did Indian PM wear suit?

6 Likes

Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by GeneralDae: 9:29am On Sep 10, 2023
bamirotola:
When will Nigeria host G20?
Better still, when would Nigeria host the World cup?
Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by limeta(f): 9:31am On Sep 10, 2023
All this just to take pictures with white people
Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by BabaO2: 9:32am On Sep 10, 2023
seunmsg:
If I ever become the president, I won’t join any celebration to honor Gandhi. He was a well documented racist with special hatred for blacks.
Racist how?
Indians are not white.
He only took care of his people's interest above others, that's what real governance should be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by GeneralDae: 9:34am On Sep 10, 2023
limeta:
All this just to take pictures with white people
What of the 14 Billion dollars pledge secured with Indian investors?
Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by chukkystar(m): 9:34am On Sep 10, 2023
BabaO2:

Racist how?
Indians are not white.
He only took care of his people's interest above others, that's what real governance should be.
not really, they actually believed Blacks were less than Humans and should be nothing but Slaves. Not only whites are Racists na, alot of other tribes too are like that.
Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by Igboslayer: 9:36am On Sep 10, 2023
seunmsg:
You have many reasons to be foolish!

2 Likes

Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by johnjose68: 9:39am On Sep 10, 2023
saintkel:

Zik is a racist.

He and Ojukwu prevented the insertion of the Secession clause in the constitution during those days believing that the i.gbos will get hold of the reins of power and rule for a long time.

(The Great Awo, the late sage, saw the future and canvassed for the inclusion of the secession clause. Just like the United Kingdom that ensures that through referendum, individual state or region can decide to leave peacefully, if so desire. We saw the example of this with the Scotland).

When it was not as they (Zik and Ojukwu) planned, they resorted to using force to grab power by staging the first coup. Every other tribes' leaders (including premiers) were killed except the Igbos.

(Awo would have been killed too, but he was in prison that time, and had spent about 3 years in prison - every disappointment is a blessing).

How come Zik and Okpara were not killed if not that they were complicit in the plan

Now, they now want bia.fraud...just like that They now want to secede. How??That's trying to eat your cake and still have it.

Even though I actually want the Igbos to go away (dot nation) but, they must be made to realize that they caused all the PROBLEMS the country is facing because of their selfishness and recklessness and chestbeatingness.

The Igbo leaders and their entire tribe must apologize for distrupting the regional style of government being practiced then and plunged us into many years of military rule.

The i.gbo leaders, I am sure, must have fed them with different stories...because that's the way they are.

Even Ojukwu that led them into the senseless and reckless war ran away cowardly, came back after being pardoned and even sought to contest as president of the same county they so much hate....no be juju be dat

So, NEVER EVER MENTION ZIK's NAME AGAIN WHEN WE ARE TALKING ABOUT GREAT AND SELFLESS LEADERS.

4 Likes

Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by casualobserver: 9:39am On Sep 10, 2023
saintkel:

Zik is only known in Nigeria. Nkrumah, Mandela, Sadat, Haile sellassie are known all over the world talk less Africa.

There is currently no Nigerian politician living or dead that has acheived world statesman status, importance or recognition.

Wiz kid, Davido Burna Boy etc are 100 times more recognized than the most recognized of Nigerian politicians.

2 Likes

Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by Kenmatt(m): 9:41am On Sep 10, 2023
lexy2014:
did Indian PM wear suit?

Did Indian PM school in Chicago University?
Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by Chochovini: 9:41am On Sep 10, 2023
Always looking odd among sane healthy elites.
Orangutang druggie and illegal tax collector from iragbiji hamlet. A Bullion Van and mandate thief and the killer of Fulonsho Williams.
Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by chaberry(m): 9:42am On Sep 10, 2023
seunmsg:
Coming from a well known Tribalist. Wonders shall never end.

Blacks always crying racism but deep down have no love for themselves and could have done worse if the table turns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by Fugazy2023: 9:43am On Sep 10, 2023
Alchemy528:
See his head

Post your father's head make we see

1 Like

Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by Peppysco: 9:44am On Sep 10, 2023
Alchemy528:
See his head

Head wey destiny full. From working for Mobil, to being a senator, a governor, a political godfather and now a president. Oga, kindly show us your empty head sir.

2 Likes

Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by limeta(f): 9:45am On Sep 10, 2023
GeneralDae:

What of the 14 Billion dollars pledge secured with Indian investors?

What did you learn from Buhari APC administration
If nothing stay away from politics i think they have romance section here too .
Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by bewla(m): 9:47am On Sep 10, 2023
seunmsg:
small time we go hear terrorist
Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by IbileIfe: 9:47am On Sep 10, 2023
plaindealer:

Sadly, India is still a very racist and bigoted society and Modi is currently the chief instigator and promoter of Hindu and racist extremists.

Not all Indians are racist.
Among my good friends are Indians from secondary school mates to professionals in Nigeria.
My friend, Nirmalya Chowdhury left the Sona Group in anger when the company maltreated his Nigerian colleagues and returned to Mumbai.
I am currently having international partnership with Mr. Ashok Tyagi,
Secretary General - ICMEI of Film City , Noida. UP India
www.icmei.in
He wants to begin partnership between Bollywood and Nollywood and wants to train 100 Nigerians in filmmaking before Christmas to produce a film to both Bollywood and Nollywood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0skR7GVUU4?si=ExWltJpwIiYHKL2a
Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by Lama70(m): 9:51am On Sep 10, 2023
bamirotola:
When will Nigeria host G20?

Is Nigeria a member or an observer?
Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by truthfinder319: 9:53am On Sep 10, 2023
A stategic leader. Brilliant and successful builder of men and women

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu / Breaking News: Abdulraham Abdulrazaq Emerges Most Popular Politician In Kwara / Falana: Kidnapped Nigerians Who Paid Ransom Can Demand Refund From FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.