Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu (26635 Views)

Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent / Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) / Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 17, 2015
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has raised the alarm over a plot by some people to pit him against President Muhammadu Buhari.

Tinubu said this in a statement by his media office while responding to a report by an online medium.

The medium had claimed that Tinubu accused Buhari of moving against the party by helping Senator Bukola Saraki to emerge as Senate President.

However, Tinubu said he had never made a public statement about the National Assembly since Saraki and Yakubu Dogara emerged as Senate President and the Speaker of the House of Representatives respectively.

The former governor of Lagos State said he could never insult the President or castigate a government that he helped to form.

The statement read, “The story first published on an online news site and later parroted by other online news outlet is an example of irresponsible journalism. This story has no source. It is a blatant fabrication to serve the interest of its sponsors. Tinubu has not spoken about the Senate election. This story is a perverse fiction. Not journalism.

“He has never said these lies so wrongly attributed to him. There is no chance he will ever utter such words against President Buhari, a man he worked very hard for to become President, along with millions of Nigerians who voted. Tinubu would not accuse the President of plotting his own injury. If anything, he is alarmed by how this may impair the government’s substantive reform agenda.

“It is a mischievous attempt to drive a wedge between Tinubu and Buhari. There is no need to try to put words in Tinubu’s mouth. He will talk when and if it is necessary. His major preoccupation now is how Nigerians can support President Buhari and his administration to achieve the reform and change promised during the election.”

Tinubu’s media aide, Mr. Sunday Dare, also denied reports that Saraki visited Tinubu in Lagos recently.

Dare said Tinubu had been in France since last week and was going to London before returning to Nigeria. He, therefore, stated that it was impossible for Tinubu to be in two places at once.

He said, “The story about Senator Saraki visiting Bola Tinubu at his home in Lagos is a total fabrication. It’s a lie. During the time alleged in the story, Asiwaju Tinubu was overseas in France to condole a family friend. Thus it’s physically impossible for Tinubu to have received anybody at his home in Lagos.”

In a separate statement, a group, the Patriotic Northern Coalition for Justice, Peace and Equity has advised the APC to be wary of some politicians within the party plotting to undermine and marginalise Tinubu.

The national coordinator of the coalition, Alhaji Babangida Sule, said Tinubu remains the leader of the party and a force to reckon with in the South-West.

Sule warned that any attempt to marginalise Tinubu could destroy the party.

He said, “Politicians are already strategising for 2019 and they will stop at nothing to achieve their aim. Some of them are in the APC and we have discovered that part of their aims is to undermine the party’s chieftain, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, because they see him as a stumbling block.

“But we the Patriotic Northern Coalition won’t allow them because we are still grateful to Tinubu for what he did for the North in the 2015 general election.”

http://www.punchng.com/politics/people-trying-to-set-me-against-buhari-tinubu/

LOL JAGABAN DON HUMBLE grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by Activity77(m): 8:00am On Jun 17, 2015
JAgaban tryin to form better pikin,hahahhahaha
D hausas don tame d man down,d so called lion[jagaban] nw barking like a pus_sycat.lol

I no no say toothless jagaban dey humble lik dis

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 17, 2015
Very soon he will understand who is the national leader of the APC grin grin grin The gambaris led by Atiku have relegated the local champion

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by DahtzFestjayz: 8:01am On Jun 17, 2015
Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by jargonzboi(m): 8:02am On Jun 17, 2015
Jagaban!
Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by modath(f): 8:02am On Jun 17, 2015
@OP,
Oh what a glorious day for you & your co- TANoids, nothing gives y'all plaeasure more than hearing bad news!! smiley

...But knowing the stuff Jagaban is made of Atiku will soon be put in his place, y'all think because PMB demeanour doesn't give much away, he is unaware of where & with whom he is safer

Atiku's body language during the elections was almost bordering on the antagonistic, his supporters defected to the PDP a few days to the D-day while also claiming he isn't being carried along & y'all think Buhari will be stupid enough to align with him!!! Issokay!!

Tinubu will laugh last!! You can take that to the bank!!!

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 17, 2015
Yu neva see something... buhari go put you 4 jail

7 Likes

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 17, 2015
TANOID AT WORK

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 17, 2015
SATANOID AT WORK BECAUSE THEY ARE NOW AWARE OF HIS INFLUENCE

THEY HAVE FAILED FOR SURE

Jagaban YOU WILL REAP FROM YOUR INVESTMENT EITHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by BlackTechnology: 8:07am On Jun 17, 2015
Lamentation of Tinubu

BUHARI CUT OFF TINUBU'S LAST HOLD ON YOU BY

1) REMOVING OSINBANJO

2) REJECTING TINUBU'S MINISTERIAL NOMINEES cheesy grin

25 Likes

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by rabimlomo: 8:07am On Jun 17, 2015
I know Tinubu is very wise and will not say something like that. Online ehn is a double edge sword.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 17, 2015
Themaingate:
TANOID AT WORK
Na Tanoid talk am? Nobi your useless local champion

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by seunmsg(m): 8:10am On Jun 17, 2015
The enemies of Tinubu will fail at the end. Tinubu will continue to support the Buhari administration to deliver the change that was promised to Nigerians.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by vedaxcool(m): 8:10am On Jun 17, 2015
J for Jagaban, the great subduer of the otueke drinker, how else would the wailing lot let off some steam? If not through lies and fabrications? The fools have no ilkling on the role you played, you made the Otueke drinker and you unmade him and left him murmuring from lagos to London.

The fact that taniods have directed all their fury towards Tinubu is a sign of the impact he made on their hearts.

grin grin grin grin

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by Utchgirl(f): 8:12am On Jun 17, 2015
Mr man, keep calm. U tot dt Buhari n APC wil be dancing 2 ur tune. This is jus d begining

11 Likes

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by MizMyColi(f): 8:12am On Jun 17, 2015
Excuse me.
How does this change the fact that Tinubu's overbearing influence in the APC has been whittled down?

The J in Jagaban is now missing.

I am looking forward to the humbilization of OBJ, Atiku, IBB and all blatant Godfathers who think they own Nigeria and her collective resources.

Again, I repeat, Nigeria is not their BirthRight!!!

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by tayooluwole: 8:12am On Jun 17, 2015
TINUBU

17 Likes

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by baralatie(m): 8:15am On Jun 17, 2015
chukwudi44:
Very soon he will understand who is the national leader of the APC grin grin grin The gambaris led by Atiku have relegated the local champion

6 Likes

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:19am On Jun 17, 2015
cowardice is genetic
even when his master is publicly disgracing him, he's still defending the said master

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by BlackTechnology: 8:21am On Jun 17, 2015
vedaxcool:
J for Jagaban, the great subduer of the otueke drinker, how else would the wailing lot let off some steam? If not through lies and fabrications? The fools have no ilkling on the role you played, you made the Otueke drinker and you unmade him and left him murmuring from lagos to London.
The fact that taniods have directed all their fury towards Tinubu is a sign of the impact he made on their hearts.

grin grin grin grin
l

Lamentation of Tinubu supporters

Tinubu has lost out grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by freshness2020: 8:22am On Jun 17, 2015
Person suppose run from u...ur type of politics is just too overbearing...haba! na wetin na!

8 Likes

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by DjHypno(m): 8:25am On Jun 17, 2015
Ok
Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by Nicepoker(m): 8:26am On Jun 17, 2015
I laugh in foreign language. north and western allies gradually turning to a very incompatible set up.

13 Likes

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by Alpha100(m): 8:26am On Jun 17, 2015
Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by Mutuwa(m): 8:26am On Jun 17, 2015
Only the almighty knows..but still waters may conceal sharks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by natureblack(m): 8:26am On Jun 17, 2015
APC coalition seems too fragile at this stage,and it seems to be a real dead-weight on the presidency,which needs a firm coalition in order to govern effectively.

If the party coalition,of really strange bedfellows is to last a good while,the party's leadership must adopt a very pragmatic policy of engagement,otherwise,the "rebel" arm of the APC,might begin to caucus with the PDP.

As for BAT _ the end to his political relevance is near. grin

3 Likes

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by tejpot(m): 8:27am On Jun 17, 2015
Ok
Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by bornmekus: 8:27am On Jun 17, 2015
Tinubu is a loser.

8 Likes

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by oismail(m): 8:27am On Jun 17, 2015
Maybe you tried and fail
U will always fail anytime u make another try
Take care Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by sosanova: 8:28am On Jun 17, 2015
[size=13pt] grin grin grin grin
Thief-nubu that's change for u...this is Federal politics not Osun state politics
[/size]

18 Likes

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by mosho2good: 8:28am On Jun 17, 2015
I came I saw and I conquer
Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by Lilimax(f): 8:28am On Jun 17, 2015
But we all know that there is a cold war brewing embarassed
One time will tell smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje Bribery Scandal: Conceal It With Your Babanriga - Contractor To Governor / Tinubu Says Umaru Musa Yaradua Came Into Power In 2003 At Ogun APC Rally / Falana: Kidnapped Nigerians Who Paid Ransom Can Demand Refund From FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.