Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Village Girls Are My Choice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Village Girls Are My Choice. (1223 Views)

Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls / 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Village Girls Are My Choice. by efepro(m): 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2011
Village girls are my choice in terms of humility,respect and culture.IMO,the true beauty of a woman is nothing, but her character.

Recently,i traveled to my village for my grandma's burial ceremory;i met a couple of gurlz with good characters, humility,and hospitality, Some who dn't even knw u from adam i'l see u walkin along the road and greet u,irrespective of ur age and looks.while some who knw u i'l wanna gv u domestic assistance.
Thus,why are there no such attitudes in our so-called city/modern girls? One of my neighbours that i'm about 13yrs older than; and because she has started using a bb or grow some orange-size breast will see u in the morning, walk pass u as if both of u were born on the same day.Those that manage to greet u wil say,"Sup", WTF! some of them don't even know how to cook or wash.Some wil burn food due to pinging and twittn , Who takes d blame? Their parents,schools or friends?
And u all wanna get married by fire by force, If u can't respect the people around u,hw can u respect ur in-laws?
Re: Village Girls Are My Choice. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2011
see down there dey talk grin.Many village girls days don open eye and dem too also like money like girls city babes.Even sef village girls now hassle guys for blackberry and other accesories grin
Re: Village Girls Are My Choice. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2011
lefulefu:

see down there dey talk grin.Many village girls days don open eye and dem too also like money like girls city babes.Even sef village girls now hassle guys for blackberry and other accesories grin

exactly! this notion that village or country women (as we call them in the west) are idi0ts or different is just sad.  grin
some of the world's best tricksters live FAR from cities. In fact they are the BEST players because they actually hide behind the stereotype  grin
Re: Village Girls Are My Choice. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2011
guy your village never wise. come to my village n d babes go de ask u for your bb pin. they aint got no respect for nobody. if u no get money, dem go tell u say make you waka go front. tanda there they hail village girl cos dem never do u strong tin. i am after ajebutter and no ajekpako tot o
Re: Village Girls Are My Choice. by efepro(m): 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2011
lefulefu:

See as ur mouth just dey run lefulefu like ur name, lol,seriously,it was wht i witness'd, may be it has to do with tribe.The case is nt like that in my villa.
Re: Village Girls Are My Choice. by oyinbogirl(f): 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2011
Its becoming more and more of a problem these days of finding really decent ppl , how hard do we have to look? Guy, you know what you saw, and u liked what you saw too. Good for you, and I wish you luck.
Re: Village Girls Are My Choice. by kokoye(m): 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2011
Those so-called city/modern girls used to be village girls too @ some point. Or their parents. Or the grand parents. Or their great wink
Re: Village Girls Are My Choice. by iice(f): 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2011
And your preferences kwonsain us how? undecided
Re: Village Girls Are My Choice. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 17, 2011
kokoye:

Those so-called city/modern girls used to be village girls too @ some point. Or their parents. Or the grand parents. Or their great wink
na dat one dem dey call the metamophorsis of a village girl grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Village Girls Are My Choice. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 17, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

exactly! this notion that village or country women (as we call them in the west) are idi0ts or different is just sad. grin
some of the world's best tricksters live FAR from cities. In fact they are the BEST players because they actually hide behind the stereotype grin
True word my sista wink.Most village girls/country girls are much more wise to the way of the world these days grin
Re: Village Girls Are My Choice. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2011
efepro:

See as your mouth just dey run lefulefu like your name, lol,seriously,it was wht i witness'd, may be it has to do with tribe.The case is nt like that in my villa.
look my broda i dey kneel down right now dey use god dey beg u.make u no go let village girl come use u for scam oooo.omo na dat one go worse pass grin grin grin grin
Re: Village Girls Are My Choice. by slimyem: 11:47pm On Oct 17, 2011
@op,and who's stopping you from making your choice??
Re: Village Girls Are My Choice. by lindabon: 12:02am On Oct 18, 2011
@OP,If you want to glorify "village girls", you should have used a classier name for them. that name "villager", doesn't do justice to the attributes you are trying to associate them with. undecided undecided undecided

But goodluck with your choice of ladies. smiley grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? / Ex-bf/gf Stalking And Attacking Former Lovers / Girl,guys Read This Before You Say Yes I Do!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.