Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu (13316 Views)

Tinubu Vows To Crash Petrol Price, Eliminate Hardships / Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! / We Can’t Pay March Salary In Full - Kano Tells Civil Servants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by Burob: 7:14am On Sep 11, 2023
Racoon:
Humn! Meanwhile, the "this government will favour me and my family" crew are still living in denial.
Sharap wailing MILAD pikin, it is us that will force your state government to provide for you?
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by Chapii: 7:15am On Sep 11, 2023
He should tell that to Gandollar that made him Emir.
He said Nigerians should assist each other regardless of tribe or religion. I never recalled him saying such during elections.
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by Burob: 7:17am On Sep 11, 2023
jmoore:
TINUBULATION

Tinubu that claims to be richer than Osun state is collecting 900,000 naira everyday as feeding allowance.

President of USA doesn't get any feeding allowance.
Go & blame your ancestors that drafted your constitution, don’t hate the player, hate the game.
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by Yankee101: 8:17am On Sep 11, 2023
Please tell him
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by lexy2014: 8:18am On Sep 11, 2023
This man is ipob. He is a Igbo and he hates Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by arantess: 8:18am On Sep 11, 2023
But his minions on nairaland are enjoying.
They are lining up for palliatives today

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by Appletek: 8:20am On Sep 11, 2023
All these cowards who couldn't open their mouths when Buhari was there.
I'll leave the NNPP guys there to take care of this one.
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by YoungLionken(m): 8:20am On Sep 11, 2023
I'm no way in defense of BAT, but how many times did they tell Buhari all this when he was in office??

These northerners ehn sad!!!
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by clinician2x: 8:21am On Sep 11, 2023
If una suffer finish this period eeh. All these hopeless hausa people. I pity una

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by Appletek: 8:21am On Sep 11, 2023
lexy2014:

Shikody, Come out from under the bed where you hide with your mother every Monday and talk with your full chest.
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by lexy2014: 8:23am On Sep 11, 2023
Appletek:

Shikody, Come out from under the bed where you hide with your mother every Monday and talk with your full chest.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by missionmex(m): 8:24am On Sep 11, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
Na now day break
Hunger and hardship wey don dey since baba go slow time, na now u know say u wan talk
Na lie o... D con3 good wella
Ma lie him dey talk? Nigeria will never be better with people with this kind of mentality.
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by Ifebi82: 8:25am On Sep 11, 2023
The emir is an Igbo and IPOB from Anambra State.... Pls don't mind him oooo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by cardoctor(m): 8:25am On Sep 11, 2023
Good advice but something needs ro be done very quickly to reduce this hunger issue before it becomes a disaster.
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by phorget(m): 8:28am On Sep 11, 2023
Lol...
We are just getting started.
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by Mozegee: 8:29am On Sep 11, 2023
This is just the beginning

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by Donedeal1(m): 8:30am On Sep 11, 2023
Nah today?

Even though the problem is long

But the recently demolished property is

another feeder for poverty.

Leaders should be bold to speak up at the

right time.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by Triangles1(m): 8:31am On Sep 11, 2023
DMerciful:
Can you imagine!
Bubu was the heavyweight champion of incompetence for 8yrs but this political emir kept quiet all through.

Only three months of Lamidi Amoda Sangodele, dem don dey shout. You had it coming alright!

They refused to lament because millions of dollars was siphoned into their account, now that the table has turned against them, wailing on the beat.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by VTJN(m): 8:34am On Sep 11, 2023
Fearyourcreator
MT
Helinues and other RONUs grin

I guess Emir Of Kano Is IPOB who's also waiting for government to give him jobs.

Bunch of old cargos

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by Mosba: 8:34am On Sep 11, 2023
Tell Mr president o, Hungry can lead to Angry,
Angry can lead to Thuggery,
Thuggery Can Lead to Rubbery oooo.........
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by iliyande(m): 8:37am On Sep 11, 2023
Bad belly emir
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by VTJN(m): 8:37am On Sep 11, 2023
Ifebi82:
The emir is an Igbo and IPOB from Anambra State.... Pls don't mind him oooo.
I swear bro

I was calling that never do well old cargo who believe anyone calling out government for their incompetence is an igbo and also supported obidients. Like these guys are matured guys o. I wonder how they reason like a toddler.

Maybe emir has become Igbo and possibly supported Obi

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by Codes151(m): 8:38am On Sep 11, 2023
will you shut ur mouth? where u speechless under the riffraff and effective baboon Buhari?
the cripple with cow brain that destroyed the economy, where u speechless? fro 197/USD to 1100/USD... where u northerners silent ?

bastard... i just dey vex for TINUBU for not probing last administration... what nonsense... close ur smelling mouth.. fool

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 8:39am On Sep 11, 2023
To enablers of evil, our revered emir is wailing. No hunger in the land, all are well fed even to the brim. Ahhhhhhhh!
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by Collins4u1(m): 8:41am On Sep 11, 2023
shatap na now u know?

Wetin u tell Buhari
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by Alpharey: 8:46am On Sep 11, 2023
[quote author=Zionmdde post=125714839]It's a lie
Since jagaban became our president everybody has been enjoying. Beggars have drastically reduced. I never knew jagaban was a master strategist in economic matters like this.
If there are people suffering hunger. It's only igbos I guess, because they cannot reap where they didn't sow.

Let me laugh in Igbo
"Hohohohohoho." Don't worry,the hunger is circulating gradually. They think they are doing okeshuku and shinedu,but they don't know that Okeshuku and his blothers have move on on time knowing that they won't place their hope on the government. But funny enough,some people thought that once their kinsman becomes the President, he will start bringing rice,agbado and eba to their doorstep free of charge.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by asanausana91: 8:49am On Sep 11, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Why did he not tell BUHARIDIOT the same? cheesy
Pnockung bigots!
because Tinubu own is over
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by Alpharey: 8:49am On Sep 11, 2023
helinues:
Toh

Too exhausted to type about how Igbos caused it?, Let me help you. Na Igbo people caused this economic situation.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by Antiurchins: 8:51am On Sep 11, 2023
An average igbo man doesn't care about who is in Asorock provided he is secured and lives in a conductive environment where his business will thrive. If a personality like Peter Obi is from the North, we will still support him because his antecedents and track record of accomplishment stands him out from the crowed. Its a pity that grown up adults are still playing ethnicity in a dying country like Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It Is A Class War silly! By Joseph Edgar / Lagos Bans Sponsorship Of Pilgrimages To Mecca, Jerusalem / Wada To Bello: You Lack Effrontery To Advise Nigerians On COVID-19 Vaccine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.