Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu (13361 Views)

Tinubu Vows To Crash Petrol Price, Eliminate Hardships / Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! / We Can’t Pay March Salary In Full - Kano Tells Civil Servants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by RomanGreen: 10:22am On Sep 11, 2023
Iidiioots, na that hunger go finish all of you, you people were quiet dying Buhari's time but suddenly found your voices with Tinubu in power, una never see anything since you lot have decided to weaponise, religion and tribalism...soon your people will rise against you. The monsters you people bred up north will consume all of you. When the south started endsars protest to demand better governance and better police treatment, you lots turned it to a tribal warfare...look any southerner that starts any protest is a big fool. Let's all be mad together in this country. If the northerners are truly hungry let them start protest to demand better governance then we will know they are serious for change. Shameless people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by Programmer47: 10:36am On Sep 11, 2023
RomanGreen:
Iidiioots, na that hunger go finish all of you, you people were quiet dying Buhari's time but suddenly found your voices with Tinubu in power, una never see anything since you lot have decided to weaponise, religion and tribalism...soon your people will rise against you. The monsters you people bred up north will consume all of you. When the south started endsars protest to demand better governance and better police treatment, you lots turned it to a tribal warfare...look any southerner that starts any protest is a big fool. Let's all be mad together in this country. If the northerners are truly hungry let them start protest to demand better governance then we will know they are serious for change. Shameless people

Which mumu protest? So these stupid APC members can have something to say. I like how they have demonised all forms of protest. It will make their hypocrisy harder to digest when they eventually take to the streets.
The minute naira hits N1000, that's when the real drama would start
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by Bingbing5: 10:43am On Sep 11, 2023
Zionmdde:
It's a lie
Since jagaban became our president everybody has been enjoying. Beggars have drastically reduced. I never knew jagaban was a master strategist in economic matters like this.
If there are people suffering hunger. It's only igbos I guess, because they cannot reap where they didn't sow must you involve the Igbos?

Remain wicked
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by favour32(m): 10:44am On Sep 11, 2023
Na lie!
For the three major tribes.
Na the two tribes wey dey rule the country turn by turn nai dey enjoy.

Na only one dey suffer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by ufotunang: 10:45am On Sep 11, 2023
I do not know why nigerians voted for APC into power...when PDP was in power the hunger hardship was not like this

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by ufotunang: 10:47am On Sep 11, 2023
Peter obi you people should had voted for to win the presidential election you people did not want to vote for him.... Peter obi would had make the economy to be good and better and better the lifes of nigerians...and reduce hunger poverty hardship

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by Programmer47: 10:56am On Sep 11, 2023
ufotunang:
Peter obi you people should had voted for to win the presidential election you people did not want to vote for him.... Peter obi would had make the economy to be good and better and better the lifes of nigerians...and reduce hunger poverty hardship

Just watch as the brainless mob will attack you. They will use like 10 accounts to quote and insult you. Bookmark this comment and come back in 30 minutes
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by Bingbing5: 10:58am On Sep 11, 2023
Programmer47:
they are just a disgrace to humanity.

I swear. These same people supported Tinubu when he promised to continue from Buhari's legacy.
The same mouths would still open and tell you Buhari was a failure.
Na why I dey call them brainless mob. With N10k , you can get all of them to swear that the sun is blue.

I swear e no get manner of insult wey Apcidiots fit ever talk wey I go take serious because I know say, with the right amount , that their mouth go change.
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by ablejesus26(m): 11:08am On Sep 11, 2023
Oga stop complaining and pray for it to favour You grin

Increase the volume of the suffering.

May the strongest survive.
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by crisubanijunior(m): 11:38am On Sep 11, 2023
Yeye hypocrites. Did he suddenly realized that Nigerians are hungry? His kingsman created this hunger. So why didnt he speak up then?
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by onlyboyson(m): 11:41am On Sep 11, 2023
Na lie you guys are happy with TINUBUs administration
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by SIONKPO1(m): 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2023
It's a Lie,Nigerians are not Hungry
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by mipeesoft(m): 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2023
This emir has finally join the obidient movement, welcome onboard your highness grin grin grin grin grin grin
treesun:

https://www.thecable.ng/emir-of-kano-nigerians-facing-difficult-times-but-situation-not-permanent/amp
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by asanausana91: 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2023
Curious346:
shut up.. do you wanna keep subsidy wen 60percent of the petrol is smuggled out of the border?
see foolishness. So the whole country should surfer because the customs cannot do their work? Instead of the dumb drug addict to strengthen the police, military, customs, immigration and even civil defense to do their work,he decided put the country in a mess.
So because you are feeling headache therefore you invite someone to cut off your head?
I don't know how some of you are thinking.
By the way where is the DSS? Are they telling us they don't know the criminals? The rich committed the crime now the poor are to pay for it abi?
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by Fearyourcreator: 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2023
VTJN:
Fearyourcreator
MT
Helinues and other RONUs grin

I guess Emir Of Kano Is IPOB who's also waiting for government to give him jobs.

Bunch of old cargos
You go open account tire .. oloriburuku
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by MrBONE2(m): 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
cheesy
KanwuliaExtra:
Why did he not tell BUHARIDIOT the same? cheesy
Phockung bigots!

Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by Brushstrokes20: 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2023
EBOLA is deaf!
Same as Mr lifeless!
The shyyythole is cursed with useless bunch of self serving THIEVES AND sadistic scums within the corridors of power! 💯
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by lomprico(m): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
tojahh:

Na so Bull dey be for our village grin

You get sense so?
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by tojahh(m): 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2023
lomprico:

You get sense so?

Go and ask your grandfather grin
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by burninflamez(m): 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
treesun:

https://www.thecable.ng/emir-of-kano-nigerians-facing-difficult-times-but-situation-not-permanent/amp
Why the hulabalus? When you truly knows that Baba Buhari is the architect of where we found ourselves today!
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by Lightorder: 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2023
No, Nigerians are okay. The joker is busy touring the world , wasting scarce resources. He is bringing investors and GSK had just left.

You think investors are so stupid to rush into a country that has no rule of law, working. Tomorrow, you will cancel their terms of agreement and ask them to go to court where you manipulate.

Investors my foot
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by lomprico(m): 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2023
tojahh:

Go and ask my grandfather grin

He say you no get o! Say na empty skull you get. Sorry o!
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by tojahh(m): 8:34am On Sep 12, 2023
lomprico:

He say you no get o! Say na empty skull you get. Sorry o!

Then your grandfather must be roaming the streets ma.d with his son who's your father.
Re: Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu by Exceed15: 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
The emir is an IPOB cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Did Not Shun GEJ - Oba of Benin / UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Morocco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.