Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Mystery About Union Vi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mystery About Union Vi (113 Views)

Mystery About Nigeria I / I Need A Lady To Please Answer This Mystery About Their Body / I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mystery About Union Vi by TGYM: 4:02am On Sep 11, 2023
Little beauties, yes AWA ONLY RIDIMA YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED, I did not call you to mislead you, but I called you to make you to be wiser than all those who claim that they are right. Women, as they call, recognize and respect your man in union. Now did you realize that OnyenyiYAHNWE, it was through self, IchitsiYAHNWE, transgress, is that not! Yes. But what make ItchisiYAHNWE to bear with self the woman realized that on account for self behavior, that is why the man fell, and self is still lamenting and encouraged the man without laying blame to the man. But do you know that the woman had the right to tell the man and ask the man, is it not you that AWA ONLY OWNER YAHNWE gave the law is it me! What shall settle things in the family is that when there is loop hole, you beauties should amend it without counting charges, and what! Finding a fault continue. A woman is not supposed to ask man question with authority. Is not proper. When you are asking a man question, humble yourself, ask the man question with respect I have question to ask you before I round off. How many amongst you your little beauty shall come and pass the question point at you and ask you questions, you will be glad with that little beauty, no. did you say no! yes. But at the same time when a little beauty would want to ask you question, self will come close to you, is that right, yes AWA ONLY RIDIMA YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED. With small, small, self will ask you. Even what self will ask you, may make you to laugh, yes AWA ONLY RIDIMA YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED, did you knowledgestand, yes AWA ONLY RIDIMA YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED. But if that little beauty come with boldness, and talk to you, you think something is wrong with self. Women learn something from the behavior from little beauties. The level I kept man is far, far, from you. Hmm, but recall that a sour soup in the house, if you continue eating it, eat it what do you think it will do! It will spoil your stomach. It will affect your system as they call. But when you have a running stomach what will you do, the things that is inside you shall go out as that. Hmm, some among you management in the house on account for those things have affected the house, so the only thing, the option you will do now pour the old soup away, wash the what! The pot and get new soup, then you will have a soup that can be usefirl. Now there are things you will do to make your soup to sour. First, careless for warming it, is that true! Yes. But recall that it was not your plan for that soup to sour. Yes. Another thing is during the time for heating, you lock it after warming it, may be the soup was not cold, you cover the pot, on account for the heat the thing did what soured. But recall that it was not intentional to make that soup to sour. What I AM trying to say, some existence that sour the soup was not your plan. Then take corrections. A man who doesn’t need self’s soup to sour, what do you think self did, any brightness, self rushed to do what! To warm it, is that true, yes AWA ONLY RIDIMA. After dishing soup, they warm it. If they watch over the soup throughout that period it will not sour, is that true! Yes AWA ONLY RIDIMA. Right. I will move a little. Some who have freezer, in their house, there is NEPA and there is no what! Generator, what do you think shall happen to that soup! It will get sour. But if there is brightener what will sour the soup! Then left for you, left for you, but as I speak now I have record for My spoke words. It is only here I will give you the mysteries. My plan to give man woman as they call is to make them to have gladness and the woman to have gladness. And I want to tell you it is My program.

In those days what woman used to call their man is Nai, ehh, yes AWA ONLY RIDIMA YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED. Nai, hmm, did you knowledgestand that word! yes, our papa, our big papa, soma call it Nnannannai, our big papa. Now it is on account for the same English invention that make woman to now, view some women are now calling their man baby. Don’t laugh. Don’t laugh. Even to the point women will call their little beauty hmmm, do you know that women, as they call are calling their little beauties daddy! So you view the damages. Even the position they rightly gave to their man they call it their little beauties. But I want to tell you in the beginning it was not so. Don’t pursue shadow, pursue what! Reality. The purpose for heylel is to reduce to make sure that the number of the beauties I AM supposed to have on earth is reduced. Well little beauties, yes AWA ONLY RIDIMA YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED, this brightness is agreement service, yes. But I want to tell you there is No confusion in My word. All My word is what! Is Truth. Hmm, and before I round off watch AbruohamYAHNWE speech, is divorce, did you hear what I said. AbruohamYAHNWE, they asked, AbruohamYAHNWE, said your woman can do what! provoke you sack self and get another, is that what self said, YAHNWEmoshi, sorry, they call Moses. Ehh, that is what self said, is that true! Yes. There is nothing I established as that. But what I established is you love your woman and your woman recognize you and respect you. Everything will go right. What so you do, you do it in agreement. When a woman want to bring a suggestion to the man, I didn’t say the woman should be a slaveoo, did you hear what I said, yes AWA ONLY RIDIMA. But when the woman is coming to speak to the man, self should first, before you open mouth self should have respect to that man. Talk with self with respect.

To be continued....

(1) (Reply)

All Country Virtual Number Available / I Dont Expect Peace Online / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.