Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Poco Buys His Mother A Multi-million Naira Bungalow In Lagos (pic & Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Poco Buys His Mother A Multi-million Naira Bungalow In Lagos (pic & Video) (2103 Views)

Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party / Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poco Buys His Mother A Multi-million Naira Bungalow In Lagos (pic & Video) by Danieldeni4: 11:48am On Sep 11, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sME8oRJN1GE

Nigeria popular celebrity dancer and hype man Poco Lee acquires a multi-million naira bungalow house for his mum.

Poco Lee's mum who has been a road site hustler is now the latest landlady in Lagos as his son makes her smile again.

Cc: lalasticlala
Mynd44

See video below πŸ‘‡

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sME8oRJN1GE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poco Buys His Mother A Multi-million Naira Bungalow In Lagos (pic & Video) by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 11, 2023
Atleast this one have sense and still remembers his mother
Most of them will rather build the mansion in the behind of brothel prostitutes
To train a male child sometimes can be somehow wasteful, only the very few sensible ones will remember home
Before you quote me, you should do your research well and you'll find out female children take care of their parents more than males
I pity men desperately gunning for a male child while thinking a female child is less of a child, your old age is coming and you'll understand better.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poco Buys His Mother A Multi-million Naira Bungalow In Lagos (pic & Video) by LikeAking: 12:15pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nice!

1 Like

Re: Poco Buys His Mother A Multi-million Naira Bungalow In Lagos (pic & Video) by TemplarLandry: 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2023
cool

2 Likes

Re: Poco Buys His Mother A Multi-million Naira Bungalow In Lagos (pic & Video) by Winnerrrr(m): 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2023
real niggas do it for their momma.

8 Likes

Re: Poco Buys His Mother A Multi-million Naira Bungalow In Lagos (pic & Video) by LowKeyManny: 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
Proud mama..
Re: Poco Buys His Mother A Multi-million Naira Bungalow In Lagos (pic & Video) by Authoreety: 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2023
Congratulations to poco and mum

1 Like

Re: Poco Buys His Mother A Multi-million Naira Bungalow In Lagos (pic & Video) by Aremwayne: 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2023
IconicR:
Most of them will rather sad build the mansion in the behind of brothel prostitutes
To train a male child sometimes can be somehow wasteful, only the very few sensible ones will remember home
Before you quote me, you should do your research well and you'll find out female children take care of their parents more than males
I pity men desperately gunning for a male child while thinking a female child is less of a child, your old age is coming and you'll understand better.
Honestly you talk most times like you don’t have a brain.

8 Likes

Re: Poco Buys His Mother A Multi-million Naira Bungalow In Lagos (pic & Video) by Nemesis0147(m): 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
my guy you be bot.
Nothing wey you wan tell me!!
Re: Poco Buys His Mother A Multi-million Naira Bungalow In Lagos (pic & Video) by Henryfocoyo(m): 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
IconicR:
Most of them will rather build the mansion in the behind of brothel prostitutes
I know I'm different but what you said is πŸ’― fact no dispute

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poco Buys His Mother A Multi-million Naira Bungalow In Lagos (pic & Video) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
Henryfocoyo:
I know I'm different but what you said is πŸ’― fact no dispute
wait till you are rich before glorifying yourself
The ones that abandoned their parents once had good plans for them πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Poco Buys His Mother A Multi-million Naira Bungalow In Lagos (pic & Video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2023
I like the edifice simple and matured

1 Like

Re: Poco Buys His Mother A Multi-million Naira Bungalow In Lagos (pic & Video) by Onyelo23: 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2023
Wonderful

1 Like

Re: Poco Buys His Mother A Multi-million Naira Bungalow In Lagos (pic & Video) by Gadafii: 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2023
Aremwayne:
Honestly you talk most times like you don’t have a brain.
she doesn’t have one brr

1 Like

Re: Poco Buys His Mother A Multi-million Naira Bungalow In Lagos (pic & Video) by kayelm87(m): 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2023
I hope portable will not come tomorrow to claim the bungalow.

1 Like

Re: Poco Buys His Mother A Multi-million Naira Bungalow In Lagos (pic & Video) by APOPTOSIS: 1:02am On Sep 12, 2023
Good One but where is his Father...?
Guess his mom is a widow...or may be I'm wrong.
Too many widows out there. Men rarely cross 60 in Nigeria. Men not taking care themselves.
The table will still face him when his sons will do same for their mothers who would be his wife, wives or babymama at his expense or displeasure.
It's not far. It's almost here.
Even Female kids who rescue their fathers from their moms can no longer be seen around their Dads cry cryDads have been left to wallow in pestilential absurdity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poco Buys His Mother A Multi-million Naira Bungalow In Lagos (pic & Video) by TANID(m): 3:45am On Sep 12, 2023
congrat man

1 Like

Re: Poco Buys His Mother A Multi-million Naira Bungalow In Lagos (pic & Video) by Irupetepete: 6:17am On Sep 12, 2023
Nemesis0147:
my guy you be bot.
Nothing wey you wan tell me!!
he is not a bit, he doesn't have a life outside nairaland

1 Like

Re: Poco Buys His Mother A Multi-million Naira Bungalow In Lagos (pic & Video) by gift2xl: 8:11am On Sep 12, 2023
Congratulations. Shortly I no won hear say she don die.

1 Like

Re: Poco Buys His Mother A Multi-million Naira Bungalow In Lagos (pic & Video) by Prudoh(m): 9:11am On Sep 12, 2023
This is what we call a real nigga, not all this ass niggas begging for love...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Top Ten Most Beautiful Nigerian Women In America / See How Don Jazzy Changed This Young Boys Life / Who Rock It Best At The 2012 Ghana Movie Awards - Patience Ozorkwor,nadia Buari,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.