Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,368 members, 7,850,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:59 PM

US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu (14171 Views)

Tinubu Moves To Block Atiku’s Fresh Petition On Chicago Records / PDP Reps: Mary-odili, Ngwuta Must Be Appointed To Hear Atiku’s Appeal / Judges Who May Hear Atiku’s Appeal At S/court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu by ojobek: 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
Atiku is not probably doing this for today but for near future.mark my words
Re: US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
Dialpad:
Instead of them to focus on core issues they are bringing irrelevant stuff.

Atiku should be smarter than this
Someone was booted out in Kano for submitting fake result to gain admission into Nuru Bamali polytechnic just today. If we have to go by your own mindset, the petitioner should not have dwell on that.
Re: US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu by RolexOfGeneva(m): 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2023
ronalmagic10:
I used to think this Atiku has more sense than Pan.dora but he appears to be even more foolish

President Tinubu sef is very heartless. He's determined to wreck this man financially and emotionally

By the time he's broke, we'll go after his illegal money sources. You must bow for your master
You wey never chop since morning dey pray how Atiku, a multi-billionaire can become broke.
Re: US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2023
Emily22:

Point of correction, I am a Yoruba man from Ile ife, now you can see that you are senseless.

For you to even start your trash response with tribal statement shows you are a big fool

I don't just know what is wrong with some of these people. Anyone that say any contrary thing against Tinubu are termed Igbo or obidient, as if it was only Igbo that voted against him. I had corrected many of them on this forum for tagging me as Igbo or Obidient but they still repeat same.
Re: US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Atiku is a sour loser!
He knows he can't get any political appointment again! Here is a man who rose as a Custom Officer- with all the terrible things, including Corruption In that dept,but now have a University and so many other Companies and travels freely to Europe, to Dubai in Private aircraft and is Challenging Tinubu, because he sees Politics with bitterness!
The PDP as a Party has lost relevance,as they can't even make an oversures to him to allow peace to reign.
The former President GEJ is a SAINT then, with this set of crops of Nigerian Politicians!
They are promoting- Politics With Bitterness and is very Unfortunate!
May God help Nigeria and Nigerians'
Please what is bitter in fact finding of who the president of the most populous African country is? Clinton was almost impeached for sex scandal after he was sworn in as the president of America.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.npr.org/2021/09/05/1033976091/impeachment-lewinsky-clinton-beanie-feldstein-sarah-paulson&ved=2ahUKEwjSwrXXvKOBAxWTQkEAHbf8BvIQFnoECCMQAQ&usg=AOvVaw21PHY7P7xcqiFZ4WVA-wJ0.
You people always forget that a president is the symbol of a nation and he must live above board and have a clean record to emulate by all. But I am always taken aback that many of you see it as abnormal to scrutinize our representatives, which suppose not to be. Every representatives are public property and they owe the people clean record.
Re: US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu by Jj222(f): 1:10am On Sep 12, 2023
Wow nice one Atiku. The Truth must be out.
Ebola Tinebu the drug Lord. Shame go catch you
Re: US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu by Emily22(m): 1:48am On Sep 12, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

I don't just know what is wrong with some of these people. Anyone that say any contrary thing against Tinubu are termed Igbo or obidient, as if it was only Igbo that voted against him. I had corrected many of them on this forum for tagging me as Igbo or Obidient but they still repeat same.

They believe LP is just only IGBO people, that's how zombie's brain works
Re: US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 5:24am On Sep 12, 2023
Emily22:

They believe LP is just only IGBO people, that's how zombie's brain works
They just need to stop that inferiority complex because not all Yorubas voted Tinubu and not all Yoruba will vote him if election are conducted hundred times.

1 Like

Re: US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu by Rolings: 5:36am On Sep 12, 2023
ManirBK:
Atiku not tired of wasting his time of something that can't unseat
President Tinubu. Pls, my Advice to Atiku he should save his money to do something meaningful and to wait for his last breath.

Dude stole Nigeria blind ...... doesn't even know what to do with the money again......so let the lawyers get their cut now

PBAT has gone to resolve the issue around the Visa ban in Dubai...... AA will soon be on the way not to come back until 2026 in time for PDP primaries
Re: US Court To Hear Atiku’s Fresh Suit Against Chicago State University On Tinubu by kcbaba007: 9:24am On Sep 12, 2023
ManirBK:
Atiku not tired of wasting his time of something that can't unseat
President Tinubu. Pls, my Advice to Atiku he should save his money to do something meaningful and to wait for his last breath.

If He like go to Mars or jupiter or neptune..... You are just going to
loose again. Go and rest Mr man.

Because you think your drug lord can also buy the US judges the way he bought inec and the court judges here i n Nigeria?
Dey play.
What I know is that the evil you all support will surely come on you all from.all.directions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gej Orders Agf To Prosecute Those Indicted In Fuel Subsidy Probe / Nigeria Now Safer For Doing Business—buhari / Akwa-Ibom LG Chairman Arrested For Smuggling $82,000 Into USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.