Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,792 members, 7,837,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients (36776 Views)

Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? / Between Tunde And Osinbanjo, who Is More Powerful And Relevant? / Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by oyatz(m): 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Igbo christian, have you eaten today?

He is an Igbo Jew

1 Like

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Felabarmudia: 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Op, you should be worried about the shameful snub of Tinubu by the world leaders at the G20 Summit as seen in the picture below where Tinubu was left alone and looking dejected, totally ignored and snubbed .

And Incase you want to tag the photo a Photoshop, see the original picture on India prime minister verified Twitter handle.
https://twitter.com/narendramodi/status/1700574827239878675?t=pedxpmSw7rlvlzvnIP8DTg&s=19

Shame shame shame

When it gets to your turn you can go and be jumping about...of which nothing for you
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by odduduwa: 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2023
DenreleDave:

Exactly.... Same thing happened to me and I regretted voting Peter obi tongue tongue tongue tongue

After he lost, they started insulting all Yorubas and when we talk, they forget they we were chanting obidents together and quickly isolate me all bcox I'm Yoruba..

It is well
continue lying old man
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by obembet(f): 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2023
DenreleDave:

Exactly.... Same thing happened to me and I regretted voting Peter obi tongue tongue tongue tongue

After he lost, they started insulting all Yorubas and when we talk, they forget they we were chanting obidents together and quickly isolate me all bcox I'm Yoruba..

It is well

Supposing obi win, u would have regret more.

U will even ask your self if you votefor Nigeria president or Igbo president

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by DenreleDave(m): 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2023
Omobude244:

Yorubas are the ones tagging everyone supporting Obi as igbos
Go to Twitter, come to nairaland
Anyone not Supporting APC or Tinubu are automatically tagged igbo or IPOB
I know how many times I have been called IPOB on this forum simply because i support Obi even when i don't even know or been to any state in the SE.
U did not see that one?

What about you people that always Tag any body that doesn't agree with you names

You don't even have anything to justify bcox u r saying nonsense...

Obidients will threaten people.
They will blackmail you.
They will curse at you
They will bully you

Una blackmail judges, blackmail young children bcox their patterns does nt support obi.

Evidence plenty for twitter and nairaland.

All bcox u r not supporting Peter obi......

Oga geddifok out of my mention jare.

Steiiwpid people... After Una Don insult everybody finish, you will be crying victim again

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Appletek: 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2023
Omobude244:

Lolz
You are a fool and it's unfortunate u are Yoruba
U are among the foolish idiots giving yorubas bad names.
For u guys, it's tribe over competency.
Ur life will never be straight
Ozwor

You're a bastard, you ugly nonentity.
Your children's lives will never be straight and your parents will never benefit anything good from you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Menclothing: 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
Lolz
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by ValarDoharis: 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2023
Stop being mischievous. Even if na Yul Edochie, they'd still give him woto woto.
Corrinthians:
They would suddenly remember he is Yoruba. smiley

Watch Robert Clerk's take here:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxDAT7suheJ/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2023
Rayban25:

Yet na you still dey cry for my mention. Clean up your tears and take some glucose
You are always all over nairaland looking for trouble but turn around to say people are looking for your attention
Hypocriteeee
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by ValarDoharis: 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2023
Una nor dey tire for tribalism? Even Yul Edochie dey collect woto woto, is he not Igbo?
DenreleDave:

It is well
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Omobude244: 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2023
DenreleDave:

What about you people that always Tag any body that doesn't agree with you names

You don't even have anything to justify bcox u r saying nonsense...

Obidients will threaten people.
They will blackmail you.
They will curse at you
They will bully you

Una blackmail judges, blackmail young children bcox their patterns does nt support obi.

Evidence plenty for twitter and nairaland.

All bcox u r not supporting Peter obi......

Oga geddifok out of my mention jare.

Steiiwpid people... After Una Don insult everybody finish, you will be crying victim again
lolz
ozwor
u first mentioned me, na u want me out of ur mention grin
ur stupidity is second to none
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by justwise(m): 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2023
tonicyril:
Justwise why did u lock my topic on travel section?? Did it contravene??

https://www.nairaland.com/1969461/cost-nigeria-international-passport/759
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Meagainstthem: 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2023
oliverwrites:
Seun is legit allowing this shit and if one talks he slams you with a ban.

This is sick. Seun shame on you and your moderators. Make sure my ban is lifetime.
that one get sense?
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Baatunde(m): 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2023
While you continue with your shameless bitterness, then man is just forging ahead " shameful snub" indeed grin grin grin. I am sure you are aware that Nigeria was specially invited to the G20 summit by India majorly because they saw the potential in Tinubu's economic reforms. You know what! google is your friend, type Tinubu at the G20 summit and select IMAGES, you go see plenty there, oniyeye. While you are killing yourself with hatred and bitterness, the man has been invited to ring the closing bell of NASDAQ on the 20th of September by the US Chambers of Commerce.

https://guardian.ng/news/tinubu-invited-by-us-chambers-of-commerce-to-ring-nasdaq-closing-bell/

PrinceOfLagos:
Op, you should be worried about the shameful snub of Tinubu by the world leaders at the G20 Summit as seen in the picture below where Tinubu was left alone and looking dejected, totally ignored and snubbed .

And Incase you want to tag the photo a Photoshop, see the original picture on India prime minister verified Twitter handle.
https://twitter.com/narendramodi/status/1700574827239878675?t=pedxpmSw7rlvlzvnIP8DTg&s=19

Shame shame shame

3 Likes

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by raskymonojendor: 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2023
Omobude244:

The constant attack on the igbos on this forum means nothing to u abi?
We have not even started and you are already wailing 😂.

2 Likes

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by DenreleDave(m): 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Una nor dey tire for tribalism? Even Yul Edochie dey collect woto woto, is he not Igbo?

Shat up and read b4 spewing trash..

I'm telling you I'm being insulted by igbos for being Yoruba despite supporting Obi....

Who is guilty of tribalism?

3 Likes

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by jaxxy(m): 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Virtually all Yoruba Zombie-dients only jumped on the HoeBee bandwagon to stay politically correct. Now the spell has worn off.
Mr. HoeBee is a fluke, he doesn't really have the mass appeal.

I dedicate “Awolowo” by BOJ feat. Kwesi Arthur, Darko Vibes & Joey B to patriots who have become free from Mr. Hoebee's enchantment.

Great jam!

No matter how popular a lie becomes it can never become the truth. It is still a big lie. tongue
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by DenreleDave(m): 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2023
Omobude244:

The constant attack on the igbos on this forum means nothing to u abi?

Omobude244:

lolz
ozwor
u first mentioned me, na u want me out of ur mention grin
My father stupidity is second to none

This is where you mentioned me first.. I know ur brain is having a downtime, that's why you are forgetting things alot....

Urs painfully grin
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Omobude244: 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2023
raskymonojendor:

We have not even started and you are already wailing 😂
The mods go ban tire
Where is the wailing ?🤣🤣🤣
Someone complained of getting attacked because he is Yoruba and I replied by asking if he is not seeing how igbos are been equally attacked. And u are here jumping into what u know nothing about

Is it that u people are just too foolish like mumu?
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Meagainstthem: 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2023
Who take natterin nitwits serious?
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by raskymonojendor: 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2023
Omobude244:

Where is the wailing ?🤣🤣🤣
Someone complained of getting attacked because he is Yoruba and I replied by asking if he is not seeing how igbos are been equally attacked. And u are here jumping into what u know nothing about

Is it that u people are just too foolish like mumu?
All those emotional blackmail and victim claiming nor dey work again in 2023.

Ibos are being attacked because they started first and are still doing so. You see that your backward tribe full of bitter, hateful, and envious people, they will receive wotowoto in multiple folds. 😂

Today is Monday, I am sure you are replying this post from under your bed 🤣

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Chucks13: 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2023
obembet:

You are damn right. Bro I'm from SE by parent but in person I'm not and I will be the last man on Earth that will vote Obi. Nigeria really lucky they escaped that bastard son of bitch called Obi.

You guys don't know Obi, he is the Hitler and 666 Emperor from Africa, you can see the handwritten yourself had it be he won the election I swear Idi Ami, Ghaddafi, Pol Pot, Mugabe, Mobutu, Hitler scenario would have be a child play to what other tribe will suffer in that beast hand.

Thank God the plan never work for him it would be hell for other tribe and region infact Ipob, Ugm and ESN will move to Defense HQ and claim they are Wagner Brother shit.

I hate Obi with passion, just seen him annoys me because he is a son Lucifer send to destroy Nigeria but some idiot mistaken him to a Christain.

1 Like

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Omobude244: 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2023
DenreleDave:

This is where you mentioned me first.. I know ur brain is having a downtime, that's why you are forgetting things alot....

Urs painfully grin
🤣🤣🤣
So na idiot like u say u voted Obi 🤣🤣
I have engaged u alot even b4 the election and u have always been a pro Tinubu
So why lied that u supported Obi 😂😂
Okay Na wetin dem share for una whatsapp group😂
APC with lies and propagandas everytime
God save Nigeria
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by foleskay(m): 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2023
Tinubu is not doing any better
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Chucks13: 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2023
obembet:

You are damn right. Bro I'm from SE by parent but in person I'm not and I will be the last man on Earth that will vote Obi. Nigeria really lucky they escaped that bastard son of bitch called Obi.

You guys don't know Obi, he is the Hitler and 666 Emperor from Africa, you can see the handwritten yourself had it be he won the election I swear Idi Ami, Ghaddafi, Pol Pot, Mugabe, Mobutu, Hitler scenario would have be a child play to what other tribe will suffer in that beast hand.

Thank God the plan never work for him it would be hell for other tribe and region infact Ipob, Ugm and ESN will move to Defense HQ and claim they are Wagner Brother shit.

I hate Obi with passion, just seen him annoys me because he is a son of Lucifer send to destroy Nigeria but some idiot mistaken him to a Christain......I know him I know where he belong but he will never smell presidency in his lifetime.
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by raskymonojendor: 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2023
Chucks13:

I hate Obi with passion, just seen him annoys me because he is a son Lucifer send to destroy Nigeria but some idiot mistaken him to a Christain.
You are not alone. You have decided not to fall for the hypocrisy. Peter Obi is a religious and ethnic bigot.

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Finestgurlie(f): 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2023
DenreleDave:

I'm telling you I'm being insulted by igbos for being Yoruba despite supporting Obi....

shatap Adenrele
you never supported Obi
why are you lying?
this is the reason nobody takes you serious because you're not honest.
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by sonofthunder: 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2023
DenreleDave:

It is well

So you self enter hot sun to vote for a verified failure..... Isn't it better if you didn't vote?

3 Likes

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by ValarDoharis: 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
You're not insulted because you're Yoruba because even Igbos are insulted if they attack the Obidients. You must have done some mischief
DenreleDave:

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by raskymonojendor: 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2023
sonofthunder:

So you self enter hot sun to vote for a verified failure..... Isn't it better if you didn't vote?
Like many others, he fell for the Lamba master's deceit. He is in the light now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned / Corruption: South Africa Beats Nigeria As “Most Corrupt” African Country / Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.