Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,571 members, 7,840,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients (36790 Views)

Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? / Between Tunde And Osinbanjo, who Is More Powerful And Relevant? / Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Abifarin16: 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2023
Don't tribalize everything. We need each other.
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Arapmoi22: 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
DenreleDave:

Exactly.... Same thing happened to me and I regretted voting Peter obi tongue tongue tongue tongue

After he lost, they started insulting all Yorubas and when we talk, they forget they we were chanting obidents together and quickly isolate me all bcox I'm Yoruba..

It is well

I am laughing at your ignorance.
My wife was like you.
She used Christian sentiments to vote hoebi only to start disturbing me with regrets after election.
My pastor avoided it because he knows they can't sell me such dummy.
We knew better, but you people thought you knew.

Whatever treatment you all recieved, I hope you learnt something.
I am 100% Yoruba man.

3 Likes

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by DenreleDave(m): 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2023
Bekind123:
Thought you said you have repented from tribalism. A leopard can never change it's spots. It's in you guys DNA.

Stwpd fuuuhhuul

What is tribalism in what I have said?

Always Trying to defend your brothers wrong... Na una ways

I regret voting obi and if that is tribalism, go fkkv ur mthr

I won't make such mistake again

Bye ๐Ÿ

1 Like

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by opamoses1: 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
Arapmoi22:

I am laughing at your ignorance.
My wife was like you.
She used Christian sentiments to vote hoebi only to start disturbing me with regrets after election.
My pastor avoided it because he knows they can't sell me such dummy.
We knew better, but you people thought you knew.

Whatever treatment you all recieved, I hope you learnt something.
I am 100% Yoruba man.
Same Obi that Obidients themselves know that he is a religious bigot.

Check out the post below made by an Obidient before they turned Peter Obi to messiah.

He stated that he doesn't like mediocres using religion to get elected. Luckily, the internet never forgets. In one single tweet, he called Peter Obi a religious bigot and a mediocre grin

3 Likes

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Benwallt(m): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2023
May the spirits of Nigerians deceived by Obi fraud destroyed him to his roots. Useless man

1 Like

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by leanonme82: 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2023
Lmao. Stupid tunde
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by complexstuffs(m): 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2023
DenreleDave:

Exactly.... Same thing happened to me and I regretted voting Peter obi tongue tongue tongue tongue

After he lost, they started insulting all Yorubas and when we talk, they forget they we were chanting obidents together and quickly isolate me all bcox I'm Yoruba.. I felt so bad, many yorubas like me campaigned for obi but when he lost, dey reject us and say shebi our brother don win.

It is well

Hahahaha grin grin grin

Na God catch una backstabbers odale oshi

Even seun of Nairaland own go worse pass.

Tinubu is by far a better candidate than Peter Obi yet the odale character, you decided to vote for the gutter candidate who is basically a tribal and religious BIGOT.

Tinubu is one of the most detribalised politician after MKO Abiola yet odale Yorubas hated him for no just cause. Go and look at the voting pattern and you will find out that it was us Northerners that saved Tinubu from his own brothers.
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by kay29000(m): 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2023
DenreleDave:

After he lost, they started insulting all Yorubas and when we talk, they forget they we were chanting obidents together and quickly isolate me all bcox I'm Yoruba.. I felt so bad, many yorubas like me campaigned for obi but when he lost, dey reject us and say shebi our brother don win.

It is well

Lol! I hear this a lot too.
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by complexstuffs(m): 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2023
israelmao:
The judiciary is in the bag with the PEPT judgment,the arbiters and umpires have taken side,we hereby leave justice to the JUDGE of all judges.

Peter Obi fought Chris Ngige in court, won and became governor in March 2006 but the judgement wasn't illegal.

2) Peter Obi was impeached in November, 2006 but he went to court and won in February 2007 but the judgement was legal

3) Peter Obi also went to court to extend his tenor in court so that he could spend his 4 year tenure. He also won that case but the judgement was fantastically legal

This is the first loss Peter Obi will have and suddenly the Judiciary is now suddenly filled with injustice, corrupt, bastardized etc all because Obi had a watery and silly case

That means Peter Obi also bought his judgements in all the cases he has been winning all these years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by israelmao(m): 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2023
complexstuffs:

Peter Obi fought Chris Ngige in court, won and became governor in March 2006 but the judgement wasn't illegal.

2) Peter Obi was impeached in November, 2006 but he went to court and won in February 2007 but the judgement was legal

3) Peter Obi also went to court to extend his tenor in court so that he could spend his 4 year tenure. He also won that case but the judgement was fantastically legal

This is the first loss Peter Obi will have and suddenly the Judiciary is now suddenly filled with injustice, corrupt, bastardized etc all because Obi had a watery and silly case

That means Peter Obi also bought his judgements in all the cases he has been winning all these years

ApC-led government is laden and inundated with injustices,crimes,corruption, hypocrisy and narcissistic arrogance.
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Arapmoi22: 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2023
complexstuffs:

Hahahaha grin grin grin

Tinubu is by far a better candidate than Peter Obi yet the odale character, you decided to vote for the gutter candidate who is basically a tribal and religious BIGOT.

Tinubu is one of the most detribalised politician after MKO Abiola yet odale Yorubas hated him for no just cause. Go and look at the voting pattern and you will find out that it was us Northerners that saved Tinubu from his own brothers.

If obi and his den*se followers are chastising them, I don't think you should.
Odale is not the right word for them.
Many of them only fell for the deceits of the decievers.
Odale is a backstabber, but these yorubas only fell mugu for them ni.
So, you have to be lenient. they aren't backstabbers.
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by DaRuud(m): 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
Where are those ipob zombidients aka children of hate, terrorism and drug pushers.

Tinubu has repair Nigeria image again in UAE. UAE has lifted the restrictions place on Nigerians because of these stubborn Igbos criminal elements from sad east whom still won't respect their host or their laws wherever they find themselves in the world...

Igbos must behave themselves and stop the drugs selling and other crimes in UAE

Tinubu that they love to hate ๐Ÿ˜‚ is doing Nigerians proud while they swiims in their pool of tears ๐Ÿ˜‚
Obi the yes daddy agulu mandate thief has lost his voice lately ๐Ÿ˜‚

TemplarLandry:
Virtually all Yoruba Zombie-dients only jumped on the HoeBee bandwagon to stay politically correct. Now the spell has worn off.
Mr. HoeBee is a fluke, he doesn't really have the mass appeal.

I dedicate โ€œAwolowoโ€ by BOJ feat. Kwesi Arthur, Darko Vibes & Joey B to patriots who have become free from Mr. Hoebee's enchantment.

Great jam!
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by richie240: 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2023
complexstuffs:

Hahahaha grin grin grin

It's more of political nativity than anything else brah. They fail to see that all the contestants have skeletons in their cupboard, so why single out/demean your own just to be seen as morally upright.

This is d edge d average igboman has. If an igboman and a non-igbo indigene are quarrelling/fighting, by default d average igboman intervening will queue behind his 'bloda' irrespective of his crime just bcus blood is thicker than water unlike the average yorubaman that will want to judge the matter uprightly and apportion blame to d guilty irrespective of who's involved. This singular act is what makes it seem Yorubas betray one another.

The sw is d least bigotic group in Nigeria and we all know this except we want to deceive ourselves..... but they are so ethically naive.
That's why a 'chukuemeka' can easily convince a 'Tunde' that Tinubu is 'corrupt' whilst projecting an (equally corrupt) obi as a saint and Tunde does not pause to see the hypocrisy.

Chukuemeka can't try this with northerners!

But I can assure you d sw are gradually waking up to the reality that the way u judge a matter between siblings should not necessarily be d same method u use in judging a matter btw a sibling and an outsider.

Things are changing, many of them are waking up to smell d coffee to realize that if u don't protect yours, no one will.
cool

2 Likes

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by complexstuffs(m): 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2023
LaSenior:
Obi is only trying to expose the judiciary

Sometimes it is very good to seek justice

Let him obi continue we wants to see the rot in our judicial system

At least Abuja indigenous people are clamouring for Abuja to have State governor and senator

APC will so much damage Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by richie240: 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2023
complexstuffs:
Go and look at the voting pattern and you will find out that it was us Northerners that saved Tinubu......
Appreciations!
cool
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by LaSenior: 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2023
complexstuffs:

can you compare the judiciary then and now we should always be careful with what we are supporting
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by DenreleDave(m): 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
LaSenior:
can you compare the judiciary then and now we should always be careful with what we are supporting

Lies..... Nigerians are Nigerians now and then

If it doesn't favor u, then it is not good abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Arapmoi22: 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2023
thegrinch:

May your foolishness end one day, Oh ye foolish boy!

His foolishness is eternal. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by historic: 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2023
DenreleDave:

What about you people that always Tag any body that doesn't agree with you names

You don't even have anything to justify bcox u r saying nonsense...

Obidients will threaten people.
They will blackmail you.
They will curse at you
They will bully you

Una blackmail judges, blackmail young children bcox their patterns does nt support obi.

Evidence plenty for twitter and nairaland.

All bcox u r not supporting Peter obi......

Oga geddifok out of my mention jare.

Steiiwpid people... After Una Don insult everybody finish, you will be crying victim again

What you wrote down and what he said to u how does it relate? You said igbos are the only ones not supporting tinubu because he is Yoruba and he is letting you know that it is your people that is calling anyone against tinubu Igbo which he definitely he is not. So he is automatically telling you that your people are the tribalistic ones cos they are tagging everyone supporting one as Igbo!
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by 77up(m): 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Op, you should be worried about the shameful snub of Tinubu by the world leaders at the G20 Summit as seen in the picture below where Tinubu was left alone and looking dejected, totally ignored and snubbed .

And Incase you want to tag the photo a Photoshop, see the original picture on India prime minister verified Twitter handle.
https://twitter.com/narendramodi/status/1700574827239878675?t=pedxpmSw7rlvlzvnIP8DTg&s=19

Shame shame shame
Only if you fool knw that he was not alone there, see the emirate leaders and other people keeping there standing while those ones are taking pictures, but you keep masturbating on mere picture since yesterday .

Asiwaju is in Dubai now, he has settled the problem your brothers caused , hope you all don't go there to start your madness there again๐Ÿ˜

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by XAUBulls: 8:50pm On Sep 11, 2023

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Shattuck(m): 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2023
DenreleDave:

It is well
who are the they? It goes both ways what about the Igbos who voted for tinubu, seeing the way Their tribe and regions are being constantly insulted on a daily by tinubu's supporters how do you expect them to feel too, you have Dave umahi in your camp and others from the south east who are loyal to tinubu, seeing how your tribesmen constantly call every Igbo ipob, pigs and other derogatory terms, and the constant belittling how then do you expect them to feel you guys are just as terrible in my opinion even worse than them, I cant even count the number of times I have been called Igbo and ipob, when I am neither, btw I have always known you to be a tinubu supporter, wtf are you talking about supporting obi initially.
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Everfrank(m): 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2023
Corrinthians:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxDCzfUOS_e/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The fanatics will jilt him.
That's exactly why OBI himself didn't capitulate to Tinubu. OBI knew from the beginning that he didn't win. But he rode along with the bandwagon for fear of loosing his Obidients.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by TrumpDonald2: 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Op, you should be worried about the shameful snub of Tinubu by the world leaders at the G20 Summit as seen in the picture below where Tinubu was left alone and looking dejected, totally ignored and snubbed .

And Incase you want to tag the photo a Photoshop, see the original picture on India prime minister verified Twitter handle.
https://twitter.com/narendramodi/status/1700574827239878675?t=pedxpmSw7rlvlzvnIP8DTg&s=19

Shame shame shame

The picture has been blocked or removed. Did you do a screenshot? Post pls, let me see and understand.
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by maasoap(m): 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2023
DenreleDave:

It is well
You deserved it. Most of Obi followers are not mature at all and lack restraint, why associating with them?
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by maasoap(m): 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2023
Peter Obi should just start strategizing how to contest again next 4 years, thatโ€™s all. Even that next 4 years election sef, the Cabals no go let am win. Politics is their game.
I still believed that he's just trying to massage Obidients ego by that statement. Did Obi win? Can he ever ever win without northerners voting for him?
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Bekind123: 11:29pm On Sep 11, 2023
DenreleDave:

Stwpd fuuuhhuul

What is tribalism in what I have said?

Always Trying to defend your brothers wrong... Na una ways

I regret voting obi and if that is tribalism, go fkkv ur mthr

I won't make such mistake again

Bye ๐Ÿ
You are just deceiving yourself and nobody cares, okay? We have seen how you and your brothers lives have dramatically changed since your Tinubu got there. Besides between us I don't know who is more pained because you are the one still calling Obi's name and he owns you nothing.
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by hardayemmie(m): 1:00am On Sep 12, 2023
DenreleDave:

It is well

Shey uv now learnt your lessons... Eni a wi fun Oba jeo gbo.
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by soccerlite: 5:53am On Sep 12, 2023
DenreleDave:

It is well

Funny

Everyone that voted for obi, indirectly voted voted for tinubu

So don't regret, you physically voted for obi but "electorally" voted for tinubu

You think election is by rebellion, mob attack, youthful exuberance or aluta

There are only 2 political parties in nigeria, apc or pdp, LP if it continues to exist will only be a tool of destroying or helping either

Go and study how tinubu formed apc

1 Like

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by ProWalker: 5:59am On Sep 12, 2023
DenreleDave:

It is well

As una no wan know history, you will always experience ibo typical behavior by force
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Psady(m): 6:06am On Sep 12, 2023
DenreleDave:

It is well
We warned you guys, same will still play if Obi had won, they will slap it to your face that they brought him there by their power alone.don't get carried away by their antics ,it's their way of life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corruption: South Africa Beats Nigeria As โ€œMost Corruptโ€ African Country / Omolara Amosu Returns Stolen N381m To FG / Photos Of Obanikoro With Oluremi Tinubu & Other APC Members In Lagos Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.