Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift (31609 Views)

UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications / China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus / Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by okuta007: 10:55pm On Sep 11, 2023
Throwback:
Those who hate good news or progress would now be happy with this news.

They only delight over the negative. Any positive news must be doubted.

What a miserable way to live.

so we should all support lies because we hate good news? please let your good news be truthful and we will love it 😂

3 Likes

Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by jokayos: 10:58pm On Sep 11, 2023
All Obeidiot that comment here we ever be the gullible for ever. Because someone posted news without sources and you all swallowed it foolishly as you really depicts. May your foolishness never end.
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by ak22(m): 11:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is a fraud, Don't take him serious .

I knew the news ain't true

Shameless liars

How dear you calling someone father a lier ?
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by Jd10k(m): 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
obyno82:

I guess Mompha, Woodberry and Hushpupi are giving us a good name there. Stop being dense abeg.
Idiot did I mention anyone or tribe , Oh sorry you are part of those who are always pained whenever they heard good things about this country 😏.
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by Karleb(m): 11:11pm On Sep 11, 2023
Whenever you see APC happy about something, just know it will end in tears.

I won't be shocked if this visa ban lift never happened.
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by billgabb(m): 11:14pm On Sep 11, 2023
What is good about lies?
Throwback:
Those who hate good news or progress would now be happy with this news.

They only delight over the negative. Any positive news must be doubted.

What a miserable way to live.

1 Like

Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by EmmyDJourno: 11:16pm On Sep 11, 2023
Yorubas are one of the most shameless liars in Nigeria
Not all of them, and other tribes lie too
Buy the most shameless liars are the Ronu people🤣

1 Like

Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by Dittodat: 11:19pm On Sep 11, 2023
Congratulations to Banky w or Obanikoro in advance. They have sacked that HELL U PEE fraud in Eti osa.
HELL U PEE going down faster than a meteorite. grin
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by Padipadi(m): 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2023
IduNaOba:
Na so
So where them get the lifting of visa ban news?
Don't tell. Me. It's a ronu propaganda o

This govt should get to work already!
Abi this
All promises cancelled na their name true true?
Awon association of propagandist criminals

Nawa o
You resembled a Ibo boy
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by Doyin2(m): 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2023
Silence means consent cheesy
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by freedomchild: 11:55pm On Sep 11, 2023
Mipathy:
So it was all a sham?
I fear who no fear APC
That Ajuri Ngelale is a pathological liar with a sweet foreign accent. If you don't pay close attention to that guy, you will belive anything he tells you. A very skilled liar!
hahaha
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by tishbite42: 12:09am On Sep 12, 2023
davodyguy:

Why are you like this?

Remember na your bothers dey mess up Nigeria over there
Taaaa
Shut up
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by tishbite42: 12:16am On Sep 12, 2023
Jd10k:

Idiot did I mention anyone or tribe , Oh sorry you are part of those who are always pained whenever they heard good things about this country 😏.
So lies are now good news??
You Yoruba lots are something else
Buhari will be better than this drug-riddled clown

1 Like

Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by NAC1666: 12:41am On Sep 12, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE
I was already thinking of going to the embassy tomorrow morning
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by Copperfield(m): 1:01am On Sep 12, 2023
Ban isonu
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by Funflipper: 2:00am On Sep 12, 2023
Mipathy:
So it was all a sham?
I fear who no fear APC
That Ajuri Ngelale is a pathological liar with a sweet foreign accent. If you don't pay close attention to that guy, you will belive anything he tells you. A very skilled liar!

Why are you guys so short sighted for heaven's sake?
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by lexy2014: 2:23am On Sep 12, 2023
davodyguy:

Why are you like this?

Remember na your bothers dey mess up Nigeria over there

where then did the story of visa ban being lifted come from? did it come from his "bothers" over there?

if his "bothers" are messing up Nigeria over there, why then is visa ban lifting Tinubus focus?

1 Like

Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by lexy2014: 3:04am On Sep 12, 2023
davodyguy:

Yes, a true leader ti change narrative

what narrative has been changed?
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by Raskimonojendor: 3:33am On Sep 12, 2023
Multiversed:
I thought they said UAE have lifted the ban.
The release on UAE website quoted by OP used a blanket term. OP expects UAE to list visa ban removal on a summarized high level press release.

Emirate to resume flight to Nigeria.

https://www.reuters.com/business/aerospace-defense/emirates-airlines-resume-immediate-flights-nigeria-presidency-2023-09-11/
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by obyno82: 4:26am On Sep 12, 2023
Jd10k:

The jokes is on you because finally you have confirmed that you don't have sense. You think those gaslighting games work again. You were referring to a tribe, the thing is as a coward you cannot mention it so I had to help you, you are pained because the people I called share the same tribal affiliation with you.
Dude try and have sense abeg.

1 Like

Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by tishbite42: 4:40am On Sep 12, 2023
NAC1666:

I was already thinking of going to the embassy tomorrow morning
Lol
Abeg dey ur dey
Before them arrest you grin grin grin
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by tishbite42: 4:42am On Sep 12, 2023
lexy2014:

where then did the story of visa ban being lifted come from? did it come from his "bothers" over there?

if his "bothers" are messing up Nigeria over there, why then is visa ban lifting Tinubus focus?
Lol
Afon jas are clowns🤡
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by tishbite42: 4:44am On Sep 12, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

The release on UAE website quoted by OP used a blanket term. OP expects UAE to list visa ban removal on a summarized high level press release.

Emirate to resume flight to Nigeria.

https://www.reuters.com/business/aerospace-defense/emirates-airlines-resume-immediate-flights-nigeria-presidency-2023-09-11/
Reuters is still quoting the Nigerian Presidency
Sha, you can check their embassy today for confirmation
The Emirati press statement is non-committal on that aspect

1 Like

Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by ehemwhy(m): 4:50am On Sep 12, 2023
All of you are just a bunch of delusional pessimists ...these are Arabs, just like Jews they don't let much out of the bag , what part of "reinforce ties " is hard to understand.
Almost the entire Emirates cabinet including their president met with BAT and you guys call this a scam ?
Reuters , BBC and bloomberg all reported this ,yet na scam for una eye , the coming days will tell .
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by overlord77: 4:53am On Sep 12, 2023
Letayoh:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num with faith; Angela Oyom
G.TBank

You guys fear God. You registered this account today and your first post is to ask for help? Y'all make it really difficult for people to help
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by soccerlite: 5:37am On Sep 12, 2023
As Nigerians not been going to UAE?

Abi how has the ban affected nigeria
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by ChristianMuslim: 6:15am On Sep 12, 2023
They should lift the ban, so that igbo people should continue their criminal activities over there.. lift ko, escalator ni
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by blakkydikky(m): 6:33am On Sep 12, 2023
HarryGleb:
Ebola is a terrible liar.
.... And sad east son is now very happy grin grin grin
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by Shikini: 6:34am On Sep 12, 2023
U09ce:
So, we've people who are expecting the good news to be fake? Perhaps just because the hate Tinubu. By God's grace, you'll get heart attack if you don't stop. If Tinubu succeeds, it benefits me and you more than him and his family.

Oga, keep living in self-deception, hear?
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by kunle4toyeyaho: 6:36am On Sep 12, 2023
HarryGleb:
Ebola is a terrible liar.
A pained obidient
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by Aboguede(m): 6:53am On Sep 12, 2023
Na waoo

So this is ajala the traveler shocked
Re: UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift by Regie2bless: 6:59am On Sep 12, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE
this is a cooperate way to tell Tinubu he lied.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos / Scores Of Passengers Killed In Fatal Bus Accident In Anambra State. Photos / Lagos Government Seals Off Chisco, Ifex, GUO, Other Transporters' Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.