Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

PHOTOS: Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives In One Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTOS: Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives In One Day (342 Views)

Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) / MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) / See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives In One Day by Dapromzy333(m): 8:15am On Sep 12, 2023
A Ugandan businessman, Habib Nsikonnene, wedded seven wives on Sunday, September 10, in Uganda.

This was revealed in photos shared by Capital FM Uganda on X, formerly Twitter.

The names of the wives are Mariam, Madinah, Aisha, Zainabu, Fatuma, Rashida, and Musanyusa, who is said to his first wife and has been with him for seven years.

Two of the seven wives are also said to be biological sisters.

It was also reported that Nsikonnene bought brand new cars as presents for each of them, with each of them having their cars labelled with their own names.

In his speech at the reception, he commended his wives for being loyal to him, saying, "My wives harbour no jealousy amongst themselves. I introduced them separately and decided to wed them all at once to make one big happy family. I am still a young man and in the near future, God willing, I cannot say this is the end of it.”

https://platinumtimes.ng/ugandan-man-weds-seven-women-same-day/

Re: PHOTOS: Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives In One Day by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 12, 2023
Mtcheww as if he can satisfy them sexually
These men will be shouting I can't stay with one woman I must taste different soup yen yen yen but they can hardly satisfy one woman.
Or they think distributing one one round to multiple of women is what makes them king Solomon?
Some of these men with plenty wives are just deceiving themselves, some of your wives are cheating on you with dirty boys because you are not satisfying her sexually
Re: PHOTOS: Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives In One Day by Ladyclara002(f): 8:18am On Sep 12, 2023
His headache.
Congratulations
Re: PHOTOS: Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives In One Day by DCmaverick(m): 8:21am On Sep 12, 2023
Warning! Warning!! Warning!!!

u go finish ur sperm o
Re: PHOTOS: Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives In One Day by DonroxyII: 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
Mtcheww as if he can satisfy them sexually
These men will be shouting I can't stay with one woman I must taste different soup yen yen yen but they can hardly satisfy one woman.
Or they think distributing one one round to multiple of women is what makes them king Solomon?
Some of these men with plenty wives are just deceiving themselves, some of your wives are cheating on you with dirty boys because you are not satisfying her sexually
Word!
Re: PHOTOS: Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives In One Day by izonborn098(m): 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2023
Unto us a king is born...

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed / Please I Need Your Advice On This / Sweet In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.