Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,154 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? (10330 Views)

5 Exquisite Resorts For Your Perfect Romantic Holiday / What's The Most Romantic Gesture You've Ever Received! / 10+ Times Women Had Absolutely Perfect "Romantic" Comebacks To Creeps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by Ladyclara002(f): 8:25am On Sep 12, 2023
๐Ÿ’• Share your most unforgettable romantic moments in the comments below! Let's spread some love and inspiration. ๐Ÿ’‘

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by burp18: 8:27am On Sep 12, 2023
Ladyclara002:
๐Ÿ’• Share your most unforgettable romantic moments in the comments below! Let's spread some love and inspiration. ๐Ÿ’‘
spent quality time together just staring at each other and smiling. It feels like first time everytime.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by burp18: 8:31am On Sep 12, 2023
Ladyclara002:

That sounds absolutely magical! Cherishing those moments of pure connection is what makes love truly special. โค๏ธ
It was platonic, it was perfect.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by DyingFetus: 11:38am On Sep 12, 2023
I stalked her for months then doxxed her and kidnapped her

She's now my wife

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by Ladyclara002(f): 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2023
DyingFetus:

She's now my wife
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚You got me

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by FitCorper: 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2023
grin Open my bible and ready to learn. Make me too start to Dey romantic.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by LaSenior: 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2023
grin
Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by KingLennon(m): 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2023
You chat, smile, hold hands, send love messages, make long calls, hug e.t.c. You feel you are being romantic but she's fuckรฎng the guy next door sad

Love doesn't live here and it doesn't event visit--Lil wayne sad.

But las las, everybody must chop breakfast cheesy

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by FuckHomophobes: 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2023
Cuddles, light touches, hair tugging. Homo sweet sha ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜Œ

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by ukpahu(m): 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2023
Nothing to say
Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by safarilove(m): 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
Staring at each other..mehn her eyes are so adorable
It permeates deeply to my soul..

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by rohangold: 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
When she tells me all her secrets

1 Like

Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by bigdammyj: 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
Reading...
Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by Houseofglam7(f): 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค
Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by 900warriorz: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2023
Not me waking up in the middle of the night, smiling and watching my angel sleep beside me like one brainwashed mumu cheesy

Romance is all about bonding and giving...time, affection, gifts, ideas in a space just for two. But most Naija babes mistake romance for pre-sex/pre-intimacygrin

10 Likes

Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by Anny69: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2023
burp18:
spent quality time together just staring at each other and smiling. It feels like first time everytime.
I can relate. It's lovely.
Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by Fulaninigger: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2023
Doggy style

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2023
A woman (wife) who gives me no reason to suspect her of immoral behavior, especially cheating, whether platonic or emotional cheating.
I hate infidelity with all my pancreatic bile.

A woman who I can make wet without stress.
Who lets go and involuntarily releases all sorts of fluids when we do the do every gaddam time.

I missed the first of such women already, will never looseguard a second chance.

And I'm gonna marry a virgin, even if it brings the sky crashing down.

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by Anny69: 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
FuckHomophobes:
๐Ÿ˜‚They're coming for you.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by drimzsmoke(m): 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
SEX!!!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by DyingFetus: 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2023
FuckHomophobes:

Hope say your yansh soft??

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by rickleye: 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2023
The OP codely asking for suggestions to use for his SO.

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by MySolace: 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2023
Hard to explain

I honestly never fancied gumming body for public. But I finally realized av been missing out. When it's da very person ur heart truly beats for, it's so mesmerising.

When ur partner is proud to let the world know where his/her heart lies.... It's a beautiful thing. It's like, let's who never know know, let's who never see see. Respect him/her or i disrespect u.

Gosh!!! Abeg make una no remind me wetin I don forget grin grin...
Me wey don swim in fantasy, write love poems taya. grin

"If dis is a dream, make I no wake up. And if it's madness, den being mad is quite fun"
Princess Maya, u nearly killed me da year, but God pass u... grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by realestate99: 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2023
DyingFetus:

She's now my wife
Lol!!! Nigerian Taliban

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by NSK4U(m): 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2023
Hmmmm

Maybe new to the world of romance.
Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by DevilishMan: 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2023
Giving me a Mouth Gig

Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by phemmyfour: 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2023
Ladyclara002:
Having it on the beach under the coconut trees in Badagry
Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by boldsleek: 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2023
Well, little things moves me.

Random love msg makes me smile.
Random gifts gets me mushy mushy.
making love with a slow love song playing at the background makes me lovey-dovey.
Mock lovers fight gets me rolling on the floor with laughter.

Infact, in all, be with someone you connect with, then every love gesture will be bliss to you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by jeromestarks: 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2023
On this thread, una go explain tire but still no evidence.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Edo Men Like? / I Love U Talk Ur Own(pick Up Line) / Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.