Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Bruised Ego - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bruised Ego (140 Views)

I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. / An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego / Bruised Penis After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bruised Ego by realoscar84(m): 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2023
Chai, total shutdown. I don lulle. I just got my ego bruised just because I made an unnecessary move. A move which I've not made in over a decade. To ne honest, all my life I've never considered myself a successful prolific date. I'm not good with women. Among men i command lot of respect because I'm very careful with my utterances when relating with close friends and strangers alike. I don't disrespect people and I'd be damned being disrespected by anyone too.
Straight to my gist. Like I mentioned earlier, I'm not good with women. Even during my university days I only succeeded with few ladies who could tolerate my seemingly hard man posture, worsened by natural hard countenance, lol. So my few successful trophy during uni days was mostly burned of necessity, you understand when your friends are all dating multiple women but you are always forming I don't give a Bleep about ladies. When it's getting embarrassing, becoming the butt of jokes among pals, as if you are not good enough to get laid, you would realised you have take a drastic measures to bring one home. Even if you have to simp ur way. This is exactly my vibe @ university.
Mind you, I love women, especially beautiful ladies. when some men take till eternity to size women up and analysed their beauty thereby giving themselves away, 10 sec is enough for me to analyse women from head to toe and conclude my analysis on their beauty or otherwise. So I'm hardly ever caught staring too lustful about women. While others are still staring, me I have finished my work n look away. Because of this, some of my friends erroneously believe I don't like girls, I mostly laugh.
After university, I settle down, better money never come till date, no formal employment but just on the street, grinding still hoping for big break. I was fortunate to get a very young lady from conservative background who love and respect me so much even if i know i can be somehow difficult to put up with sometime but I equally try to the best of my ability to take care of her and make her happy. Never cheated on her for once, better money no even dey wetin you wan take cheat? lol. But in all it never crosses my mind. To God be the glory I've been blessed with 2 wonderful kids, a boy and a girl in less than 3 years of marriage. These kids are the centre of my attention and with their loving mum are my main source of happiness.
without further ado, yesterday I met this beautiful young lady in one office where I went to inspect a printing material samples here in Abuja. Within a couple of sec, as usual I had finished analysing her beauty. l just said hi and I locked up as if I don't give a damn but you and know I do, lol. After a while without any opportunity to strike a conversation, an argument about sensitive topic concerning gender equality came up and i quickly grabbed it by intruding into the argument uninvited. so she too come in and I was very happy in my mind, seeing it as an opportunity to converse. Because the atmosphere was somehow backward n tense before a good Samaritan brought up the topic. The moment I discovered she was in, I quickly cease the initiative and switched to my best behaviour because without intending to blow my trumpet, I'm quite good in the art of communication, garnishing my words with some vocabs. I did all these just to impress her but not necessarily to woo her or ask her put but I just wanted to test my Mic. Alas I failed to realize better money never dey. Na so we parted yesterday without creating the desired impression, so I thought though. Because when I asked for her name, it's like she didn't hear me or ignored my inquiry cuz she was conversing with another dude. So this afternoon while going to that same place, met on the road closed so the plaza while she was coming out. She instantly recognized me and we greeted. While she was trying to walk away I followed suit and we started introduction about names and place of origin. I discovered we are from the same state but tribe differs. She told me she had always know my tribe based on my intonation cuz she had actually lived among my people for a while. I equally reemphasized about my pride in my tribe of which all my life, I've never been shied from representing. Here comes the fatal error that necessitated this piece. I asked for her contact just to be in touch, for what, i don't even know myself and boom she turned me down. She told me it's not necessary. My ego has be deflated. I've been blaming myself all afternoon. I've been asking myself why I made this stupid move. I'm neither a simp nor red piller but I've learned a lot on this forum and couple with my natural defensive style of relationship, I tried not be seen as a weakling. Na the fuckup wey I fuckup be this ooo. I just dey vex for myself. But damn, this lady is beautiful and I'm beginning to look inferior to her and I guess she knew that too. Come to think of it, money you no get, fine you no fine. Did I really think my macho or eloquence is enough to bring the trophy home? Please what could I have done differently in this case. I'm open to learn. Thanks folks.

Mode, help me move this to front page. I hardly posyt here. I'm more of a reader than poster. Forgive me for some typos, I'm on the street.
Re: Bruised Ego by Jeon(f): 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2023
Chai, oga nah only get this troubles?. Wallahi en too much.

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Hard Should Relationships Be? / There Is No White Supremacy / So Proud To Be A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.