Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,695 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:24 PM

There's A Reason Snail Is Recommended To Improve Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There's A Reason Snail Is Recommended To Improve Sex (807 Views)

Top 10 Foods To Improve Sex Drive In Men / When Is It Recommended To Release A Mixtape As An Upcoming Artist / How To Improve Sex Power Naturally (MAN POWER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There's A Reason Snail Is Recommended To Improve Sex by OtuologyProf(m): 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2023
As snails like money na so pucy like money.

You can never see this in the internet. They will tell you all sorts of things but will never tell you about a creature that gets wet so easily.
There's a reason adding more SNAIL to your menu will improve health and sex life.
The strange thing about snail is, it contains selenium, which your body doesn't need much of , because of natural body immunity, but you still need a little amount of selenium in your system to prevent cell damage.
Snail is an undisputable source of magnesium, required for a healthy heart and normal blood pressure.
Snails have more protein and iron than any sea food.

Stop with the cheap concoction or sex enhancers, you may end up damaging your vital organs.
Say No to unhealthy lifestyle!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There's A Reason Snail Is Recommended To Improve Sex by oluwaseyi0: 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2023
people just come online to make claim and type whatever they feel like

OP refers to any reserch work, no mass experiment no nothing, just open mouth waahh to make bogus claim because he feels he's talking to dumbs

1 Like

Re: There's A Reason Snail Is Recommended To Improve Sex by TemplarLandry: 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2023
Spirit of lust is in you. 🤣
OtuologyProf:
As snails like money na so pucy like money.

You can never see this in the internet. They will tell you all sorts of things but will never tell you about a creature that gets wet so easily.
There's a reason adding more SNAIL to your menu will improve health and sex life.
The strange thing about snail is, it contains selenium, which your body doesn't need much of , because of natural body immunity, but you still need a little amount of selenium in your system to prevent cell damage.
Snail is an undisputable source of magnesium, required for a healthy heart and normal blood pressure.
Snails have more protein and iron than any sea food.

Stop with the cheap concoction or sex enhancers, you may end up damaging your vital organs.
Say No to unhealthy lifestyle!
Re: There's A Reason Snail Is Recommended To Improve Sex by OtuologyProf(m): 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
people just come online to make claim and type whatever they feel like

OP refers to any reserch work, no mass experiment no nothing, just open mouth waahh to make bogus claim because he feels he's talking to dumbs

I'm not talking from a Jewish inspired Google.
Read carefully, that's why I said you will not see this in the internet (non literally, i mean self acclaimed global researchers).

Our forefathers used that fluid on the skin of the snail to solve several sex challenges in men

2 Likes

Re: There's A Reason Snail Is Recommended To Improve Sex by OKOATA(m): 11:37pm On Sep 12, 2023
OtuologyProf:

I'm not talking from a Jewish inspired Google.
Read carefully, that's why I said you will not see this in the internet (non literally, i mean self acclaimed global researchers).

Our forefathers used that fluid on the skin of the snail to solve several sex challenges in men
How person go use the snail? Chop am raw? Use the water rub your prick or wetin?
Re: There's A Reason Snail Is Recommended To Improve Sex by Tenrack: 2:36am On Sep 13, 2023
OKOATA:
How person go use the snail? Chop am raw? Use the water rub your prick or wetin?
salient question
Re: There's A Reason Snail Is Recommended To Improve Sex by OtuologyProf(m): 7:56am On Sep 14, 2023
OKOATA:

Hahahaha. Olodo
The fluid is extracted and ingested.
#Oral route
Re: There's A Reason Snail Is Recommended To Improve Sex by Exceed15: 9:08am On Sep 14, 2023
Bobo drink.

(1) (Reply)

Love And Relationship / I Love This transgendered, But What Can Be Done? / Am In Love With My Old Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.