Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola (24763 Views)

How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? / Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) / Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by Bobloco: 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2023
Former Minister of Works and Housing, Mr Babatunde Fashola (SAN) says he does not need a title to serve in the President Bola Tinubu-led administration, which in his view, is birthing the next generation of leaders.

Fashola, a close aide of Tinubu, said this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) at the Lagos State University, Ojo, on Tuesday.

He was at the University to deliver a keynote address at the institution’s fifth research and innovation fair.

The former Lagos State Governor, who also served as Tinubu’s Chief of Staff when the President was governor of the state. was responding to a question on his role in the present administration at the federal level and possibility of an appointment.

He said, “I do not need a title to serve: the president can only appoint at least one minister, for example, from each state which he has done that.

“There are just enough places in parastatals, they are doing that; we are estimated to be 200 million, so there are not enough offices to take everybody.

“All of us must play our roles as citizens, and a citizen does not need a title to serve.

“The biggest title you need is that of being citizen and play our role; we are also talking about the next generation.

”If some do not move on, where is the place for the next batch?”

He said there was the need to bring more outstanding public spirited people to occupy spaces as they evolve.

Fashola said he looked forward to a lot more youthful people being part of the administration.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/i-dont-need-title-to-serve-in-tinubus-administration-fashola/amp/

63 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by Acekidc4(m): 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2023
Fashola is still the Best Governor Nigeria has ever Produced. All thanks to the Jagaban himself who pave the way for him to emerge!!

185 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by Felimax(m): 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2023
Who is that goat that said you need?
Like father like son!

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by NwaNimo1(m): 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2023
Another morally bankrupt individual........

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by Raskimonojendor: 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2023
Fashola. The best governor to ever come out of Nigeria.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by Rumundele(m): 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2023
Yes we know, you perform woefully in last administration

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by demmie1: 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Another morally bankrupt individual........

like the one who used his state money to build his private brewery

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by ecolime(m): 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2023
Bobloco:

Former Minister of Works and Housing, Mr Babatunde Fashola (SAN) says he does not need a title to serve in the President Bola Tinubu-led administration, which in his view, is birthing the next generation of leaders.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2023
Lobatan
Children of hate think say Title be every thing.

A good citizen won't wait till he is in power or hold title before we can see his true image.
I think if we should be worried about PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE Between BAT & PO,
Its should be PO.
BAT has worked with know Christians , including pastors (PYO as case study, ambode is a Christian too) but for PO he was even criticized not to recognize non-catholic faiths except for his own faith. Leader coming to surface with religious war tactics "Yes DADDY".
BAT married Christian not jus that a pastor to say, please show me a muslim faith or traditional from PO close circle? Aisha yesufu?? Lolz we waiting for her wailing!

BAT has trained and gave us successful candidates to serve our nation positively impacted, impacting Nigeria, Fashola,  PYO, and so on, we can say he groomed them politically and they are not wasted, oya give us PO groomed politicians or allies ?

Drug case Vs Tax evade =alleged Crime na alleged crime.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by Skillsnigeria: 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2023
grin hmmm
Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by shiki(m): 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2023
cheesy
Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by oluwaseyi0: 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2023
I thought he said he's retiring? That his family needs him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by adioolayi(m): 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2023
Raji Fashola..fire on Sir!

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by free2ryhme: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2023
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/i-dont-need-title-to-serve-in-tinubus-administration-fashola/amp/

Word

”If some do not move on, where is the place for the next batch?”

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2023
Oga... Why you de tell us... If you wan be waiter, de serve agbado in his administration, watin come concern us

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by free2ryhme: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2023
Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by faithfull18(f): 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2023
How generating electricity cheesy sad shocked became rocket science is still being looked upon.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by Dubetex96(m): 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2023
who cares mteeew sometimes this clown rate himself so high that's how he promised to revilitilize the power sector eight years after Nigerians are still in darkness

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by NaughtyBrainiac: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2023
Well said

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by Nats12(m): 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2023
Story for the gods
Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by truthfinder319: 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2023
Always making sense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2023
Definitely, Our Babatunde Raji Fahsola, Brighter Rewarding Future (BRF),

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by Whalis: 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2023
We know you know the secret and for this it was obvious you leaned towards Osinbajo. Posterity will remember you for good.
Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by datola: 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2023
Nice. Fashola is so sound upstairs

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by Conner44: 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2023
We know. All you needed to do was to write out a judgement for other judges to read out to the public.

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by deji17: 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2023
Baba Fash!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by truthfinder319: 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2023
You don't have a role model. So, no surprise. Oh, Panama na your hero

Nats12:
Story for the gods

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by cjudy(m): 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2023
grin
Which title do you need Oga?

Chief of Staff or Chief Magistrate?

Rest
Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by Father4all: 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2023
How times flies. See gray hair everywhere grin

7 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2023
Loyalty...

51 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Former Anambra Governor, Chukwuemeka Ezeife Is Dead / Why FG Is Delaying In Hiking Fuel Price – Reno Omokri / Flag Off Ceremony Of The Reconstruction Of Apapa-Oworonshoki Road (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.