Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Used This Certificate To Gain Admissions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Used This Certificate To Gain Admissions (3564 Views)

Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Lure Peter Obi To Labour Party From PDP - Reno Omokri / Tunde Bakare: How Tinubu Used Lagos Wealth To Stop SW PDP Is Remarkable / How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Used This Certificate To Gain Admissions by duro4chang(m): 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
Revolution2022:
You and your master will seek asylum in guinea or France.
Go and try it. Your mill see fire
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Used This Certificate To Gain Admissions by Benwallt(m): 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2023
Racoon:
shocked Awon science student graduating as accountant.

So, he is no longer a female. This kinda stupity is tantamount to eternal condemnation and suffering. Stick to one narrative
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Used This Certificate To Gain Admissions by kingsways: 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
Globad:

Have you researched on this before your comment?

research what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Used This Certificate To Gain Admissions by tishbite42: 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2023
Elsudani2:
Used Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Grade E) from University of Cambridge to gain admission to study Business and Administration at the Chicago State University, then graduated as an Accountant.

GRADE E

Help me make sense of this
It is possible abroad
Science and Social Science
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Used This Certificate To Gain Admissions by Donaldoni: 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2023
I know people who did science in secondary school and ended up studying Accounting, Economics etc etc in the university.

In Faculty of Engineering, UNILAG, if your outstanding courses are too much by year 3, you will be transferred to Faculty of Business Admininstration to study Industrial Relations and Personnel Management starting from year 2.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Used This Certificate To Gain Admissions by gawu1: 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2023
Racoon:
shocked Awon science student graduating as an accountant.
So, he even had results. What about the earlier postulation by ipob pigs that he didn't attend school at all take less of having to go to university?
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Used This Certificate To Gain Admissions by gawu1: 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I just weak for the Tinubu foolish supporters 😂
Don't you know you are exposing your ignorance to the public?
Every day I see reasons why ipob pigs aka Obi supporters are referred to as the most foolish humans in Nigeria today. Hatred, indeed, can turn humans into human subhumans.
"From Tinubu did not attend school to now how could Tinubu who had a science background be a graduate of business admin"

I know many people who left secondary school but ended up reading courses that are not science-based. So, what are pigs saying?
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Used This Certificate To Gain Admissions by Globad(f): 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2023
kingsways:

research what exactly?

The subject, of course
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Used This Certificate To Gain Admissions by Legalaffairs(m): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2023
seunmsg:
so he is no longer a female? I thought we have all agreed that the person that was admitted to CSU was a female. How come the person keep changing gender? Why can't you losers stick to one allegation and prove it instead of running around shamelessly like a headless chicken?

Don't shout uhuru yet. Be calming down, we are coming to unveil that. One step at a time.

I know you won't be shocked as (s)he used Science subjects to read Accountancy? I admire your shock absorber. .

Babablu is from Bobrisky's dynasty. We have been wondering who pays Bobrisky's bills.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Used This Certificate To Gain Admissions by josielewa(m): 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2023
seunmsg:

For my mind, i no get sense?
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Used This Certificate To Gain Admissions by seunmsg(m): 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
Legalaffairs:

Don't shout uhuru yet. Be calming down, we are coming to unveil that. One step at a time.

I know you won't be shocked as (s)he used Science subjects to read Accountancy? I admire your shock absorber. .

Babablu is from Bobrisky's dynasty. We have been wondering who pays Bobrisky's bills.

Even if we explain to you guys 1001 times, you won’t get it because you’ve deliberated opted not to accept sensible explanation. Tinubu was not admitted to study at CSU with this Cambridge result. He transferred his education from Richard Daley College to CSU.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Used This Certificate To Gain Admissions by Cooldowntemper: 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2023
seunmsg:

Even if we explain to you guys 1001 times, you won’t get it because you’ve deliberated opted not to accept sensible explanation. Tinubu was not admitted to study at CSU with this Cambridge result. He transferred his education from Richard Daley College to CSU.

Shatap Papa Tinubu
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Used This Certificate To Gain Admissions by jconsulting(f): 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2023
franchasofficia:
Tinubu will not have peace of mind until he resigns and apologizes to Nigerians for tarnishing our image globally angry

That means you won't have rest for 8 years
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Used This Certificate To Gain Admissions by duro4chang(m): 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
Revolution2022:
You and your master will seek asylum in guinea or France.
You, obi and the rest members of headless mob will regret it
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Used This Certificate To Gain Admissions by Chizaam2008: 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2023
Hmmmmm!
Wonders! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Aims To Raise Oil, Condensates Output To 2.6M BPD By 2026 / A Chronicle Of Goodluck Jonathan’s Misdemeanours / Bloodbath In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.