Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

What Is The Logic Behind People Being Sad When A Popular Person Dies Even Thou T - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Logic Behind People Being Sad When A Popular Person Dies Even Thou T (556 Views)

What's The Logic Behind Womanizing? / Who Is Popular Person You Find Attractive That Most People Don't? / If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? (2) (3) (4)

What Is The Logic Behind People Being Sad When A Popular Person Dies Even Thou T by tuzle(m): 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2023
I was chatting with a friend and she said she was sad because she had the news that mohbad died and my reply to her was that I don't feel that way. I told I that I was shocked when I saw the news but I don't think I can be sad and I don't understand how people get sad when popular people who they had no close connection with dies. I can understand paying condolences to the dead but being sad is what I don't get and her reply to me was that I have no human feeling. Am I the only one who feels that way, so I can start working on my human feelings?

Re: What Is The Logic Behind People Being Sad When A Popular Person Dies Even Thou T by Blakjewelry(m): 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2023
tuzle:
I was chatting with a friend and she said she was sad because she had the news that mohbad died and my reply to her was that I don't feel that way. I told I that I was shocked when I saw the news but I don't think I can be sad and I don't understand how people get sad when popular people who they had no close connection with dies. I can understand paying condolences to the dead but being sad is what I don't get and her reply to me was that I have no human feeling. Am I the only one who feels that way, so I can start working on my human feelings?
Well it all depends, like when aaliyah died in a crash I felt personally because back then was giving hits like weekly then all of a sudden plane crash not forgetting she was my crush plus the thought of not getting to hear release new songs was painful though not enough to make feel down Sha. I don't get that special bond with most Nigeria art because their song is not unique, like you most definitely get to see someone with the same vibe except of when dagrin died we new he will be hard to replace.

Re: What Is The Logic Behind People Being Sad When A Popular Person Dies Even Thou T by Stawner16(m): 7:19am On Sep 14, 2023
Because they are human, and it’s only normal to feel sad and sympathetic when someone dies even if you had no close ties with them when they were alive. Also, music has a way of connecting you to the artiste, it tells their story in a way. This is why you feel intense pain when an artiste you really like passes on.

Re: What Is The Logic Behind People Being Sad When A Popular Person Dies Even Thou T by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:56am On Sep 14, 2023
That means I be psycho then > grin.you gatz dey close to be personally before I go feel that pain.if na celeb.Mtcheww.i go just sad for 1 min.thats all.

Re: What Is The Logic Behind People Being Sad When A Popular Person Dies Even Thou T by Pedrocross4568(m): 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2023
tuzle:
I was chatting with a friend and she said she was sad because she had the news that mohbad died and my reply to her was that I don't feel that way. I told her that I was shocked when I saw the news but I don't think I can be sad and I don't understand how people get sad when popular people who they had no close connection with die. I can understand paying condolences to the dead but being sad is what I don't get and her reply to me was that I have no human feeling. Am I the only one who feels that way, so I can start working on my human feelings?

Bros, I totally understand you. I feel just the same way you do.

Why so much noise about it, I mean,
regular people die all the time and nobody gives a Bleep about them just because they are not popular doesn't make them less important.

I believe that is just eye service or total stupidity.

You are perfectly ok bro.
Re: What Is The Logic Behind People Being Sad When A Popular Person Dies Even Thou T by akwesenana: 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2023
tuzle:
You're not alone. I was a little shocked but that was all. I guess many people feel the same way, but pretend to be touched in order to keep up with trends.
Re: What Is The Logic Behind People Being Sad When A Popular Person Dies Even Thou T by Uncle96(m): 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2023
Pedrocross4568:

Bros, I totally understand you. I feel just the same way you do.

Why so much noise about it, I mean,
regular people die all the time and nobody gives a Bleep about them just because they are not popular doesn't make them less important.

I believe that is just eye service or total stupidity.

You are perfectly ok bro.

Both you and him are NOT okay at All , Walahi .

Not just a random death, but what he went through... his woman said hes never being happy for a complete day till the day he died, he lived in fear, bully , depression, struggle, sacrifices and pain. When it got out of hands, he was about moving his family out of the country(wife and kid) but now he died before he could..

Imagine screaming to the world for help and they think youre capping.? Naira marley even manipulated him making us feel he was crazy.. he lived in pains bro
Re: What Is The Logic Behind People Being Sad When A Popular Person Dies Even Thou T by Pedrocross4568(m): 7:00am On Sep 15, 2023
Uncle96:

Both you and him are NOT okay at All , Walahi .

Not just a random death, but what he went through... his woman said hes never being happy for a complete day till the day he died, he lived in fear, bully , depression, struggle, sacrifices and pain. When it got out of hands, he was about moving his family out of the country(wife and kid) but now he died before he could..

Imagine screaming to the world for help and they think youre capping.? Naira marley even manipulated him making us feel he was crazy.. he lived in pain bro

Bros. He brought all that upon himself. He went and join something bigger than him and he should be ready to bear the consequences of his action.

And just in case you don't know, there are so many people out there going through so much pain or suffering for something they known nothing about and die every time and yet nobody give a Bleep about them. why should I care about someone who went into something of his own accord.

Please I have my life and the people I love to worry about and not some random people that want to acquire frame by all means.
Re: What Is The Logic Behind People Being Sad When A Popular Person Dies Even Thou T by SenecaTheYonger: 7:04am On Sep 15, 2023
For musicians for instance, music helps people get through a lot of hard time. So in a way, we love those musicians whose music helped us. Knowing that they’ll never make anything again is what makes us sad.

Re: What Is The Logic Behind People Being Sad When A Popular Person Dies Even Thou T by Uncle96(m): 8:00am On Sep 15, 2023
Pedrocross4568:

Bros. He brought all that upon himself. He went and join something bigger than him and he should be ready to bear the consequences of his action.

And just in case you don't know, there are so many people out there going through so much pain or suffering for something they known nothing about and die every time and yet nobody give a Bleep about them. why should I care about someone who went into something of his own accord.

Please I have my life and the people I love to worry about and not some random people that want to acquire frame by all means.

Shut the fck up whos ur bros! Move abeg
Re: What Is The Logic Behind People Being Sad When A Popular Person Dies Even Thou T by Pedrocross4568(m): 8:21am On Sep 15, 2023
Uncle96:

Shut the fck up whos ur bros! Move abeg

Please go and get a life and stop be useless online.

I don't have time for fools
Re: What Is The Logic Behind People Being Sad When A Popular Person Dies Even Thou T by Uncle96(m): 8:54am On Sep 15, 2023
Pedrocross4568:

Please go and get a life and stop be useless online.

I don't have time for fools

What is the please all about? I be ur person ni? Get the fck out of here Ajebutter boy

Mention These If You Know Them. / Guys! Stop Doing Loyalty Prank On a Woman You Love. This is so Sad / Ashewo 300-level Female Student Records Her First-time Anaal Sekx With Neighbour