Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Are Relationship Experts And Pastors Selling Singles False Hope ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Relationship Experts And Pastors Selling Singles False Hope ? (129 Views)

Pls Mature Relationship Experts Needed For Advice / Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) / Why Are Relationship Made Complicated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Relationship Experts And Pastors Selling Singles False Hope ? by Smile4mee01: 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
It's common to find relationship experts and pastors online telling/advising singles on what to do marry and thrive. While some of them make sense, sometimes I think they are preying on singles especially women by selling thier books and content i.e

7 things to say before I do.
22 things every single should know about marriage.
101 things to make your wife happy. Etc

Just like steve Harvey. Many of these people profit from the desire/fear women wanting to get married.
What went wrong ? Why is the quality of our relationships on the decline?

Our parents and ancestors never required several books and seminars on marriage ? Infact many of them never prayed endlessly about marriage. They saw a good gurl and the family inquired about marrying her.

Infact Abraham sent his servant in the bible to go get his son a wife without courtship, and all these things being preached today as necessary.

I'm sure we all saw the recent video of ladies in wedding gowns praying to be married. All the advice singles and women need are already in the bible.

Are singles especially our women being sold a false hope about marriage?

(1) (Reply)

Sweet / How To Get To Bayo Okunubi Street In Lekki Phase 1 From Oworoshoki Lagos / Separating The Wheat From The Chaff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.